#11 Alice: The Persistent Parent

Chaos In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DongWoo POV* 

Hoya and I have been scouting for the address that my mum send. It's been over an hour and we still couldn't find it. I sighed and Hoya rubbed my shoulders soothingly. 'How about we ask one of the shop assistants?' He said and I nodded. We walked into The Face Shop and showed the address on the phone. 

'Ah this place. Just take a right turn near Converse and it's a stand alone building. You won't miss it' The shop assistant said. Hoya and I thanked her and did as we were told to. I gaped at the building. 'Oh please don't tell me..' Hoya said and I groaned. 'She lied to me... my own mother lied to me' I said as we stood in front of the building. 

I looked over at Hoya. 'We can leave you know' I said and Hoya nodded. 'It's not like she would know right?' Hoya said and was about to walk away when our collars choked up. 'Where are you two going?' A scruffy male voice said. The blood drained off from our faces when the both of us recognized SungJong dad's voice. 

'Ermmm... we're off to get coffee' I said and Hoya closed his eyes. Preparing for a beating.Why did our parents do this to us. I mean I get that our English are bad but forcing us to take classes. That's slightly too extreme in our case.

They have been trying to get us to attend the classes for over a year and a half already but the boys and I would run away from it. Guess that's not gonna happen. 'Ah~ there's a coffee shop inside. The coffee is quite good' He said and make us turn around.

He glanced at us both with his hands folded.'Well since you two are quite early, let's sit down for a cup of coffee eh?' He said and I glanced over at Hoya. Sending him a mental message. Hoya nodded slightly and when SungJong's dad turned away, we bolted our separate ways. I ran away not looking back. I heard him screamed out in frustration and ordered someone around. Damn, did they arrange bodyguards? Talk about going to extreme measures.

I stopped by an alley and breathed in heavily trying to catch my breath. Soon I heard footsteps running towards my direction. I gasped and looked around. Shoot! It's a dead-end alley. I saw a door connected into a shopping mall and ran towards it. I opened the door and soon was greeted by two guys in a suit. Arms folded and had a stern poker face on. I moaned and grumbled about my luck. I rolled my eyes as they grabbed my arms.

~~

*Hoya POV*

The moment we ran off, I immediately ran towards a busy street. I might be able to loose them there. I dodged out the crowd and walked inside a building. I ran towards the stairs and up until the roof top. I gasped for breath before walking around the roof top. I stood on the edge trying to locate anyone who resembles like a bodyguard. I saw two very build men in suits running around the crowd.

I sighed in relief and dodge a little bit in case they were looking up. The building was about 10 stories tall.  I slid down on the floor and groaned. Man our parents won't give up! There's no way that we're going to attend that English class. Can't they just give up? This is probably their 8th attempt in trying to get all of us to attend the class. You can't force something on us. Parents can't win over children. 

I took out my phone and DongWoo send a message on ChatOn. 

Don't come to Idae! Our parents are forcing us to attend that damn class! -Dino

Wae? Jinjja? I'm on my way there already - L

I've been kidnapped by the bodyguards already... no other choice - Hamstergyu

Ahahahahahaha jinjja? Hyung you've been kidnapped? - Yeollie

Yerp... can't believe my own mother would do this to me =.= - Hamstergyu

Alright I'm going to scadaddle off then - L

Yo, Dongwoo where are you man? - Hoya

Got caught by the guards! On my way back there already - Dino

Mbo? What happened? - Jongie

Your dad is on guard duty, we ran off and apparently there's bodyguard stationed around Idae - Dino

Wae?? Alright Yeollie and I will go somewhere else then. All the best hyungs! :D Fighting! - Jongie

Aish~ lucky bastard! Someone save me! - Hamstergyu

You're on your own - L

How am I going to escape Idae? There's guards everywhere! - Hoya

This is way too crazy - Yeollie

Get a cab or something! - Jongie

Where's Namu? - Hoya

Oh yeah~ why isn't he involved? - Yeollie

Don't get mad a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter