#12 Alice: Class in session

Chaos In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#12 Alice: Class in session

 

*Alice POV* 

I tapped my marker pen on the textbooks nervously. I was waiting by the lounge since they would call me once everyone is settled down in class. From what I heard, there was some difficulty with the students. Please don't be deliquents! I thought and bit my lip. This suspense is killing me already.

I kept glancing at the door since it's been over 40 minutes of waiting. Wonder what happened cause class was supposed to start ages ago. 

After another 20 minutes later, someone opened the door and a build guy in suits came in. 'You can come in now' He said and I hesitantly got up.

This feels weird like is that dude a bodyguard? Who am I teaching? Are they royalty or just freaking rich? I walked up towards the class where there was 4 bodyguards stationed outside of the class. I opened the door hesitantly and walked in with my head down. 

I placed the books on the teacher's table and slowly looked up to see my students. My first reaction was shocked. Why? Well it turns out that I know at least 5 of them.

My face slowly lit up with a smile. 'Evening everyone, my name is Song Haera and I'll be your English teacher from now on' I said and turned around to write my name on the board. 

'However since this is an English class, I would like everyone to address me as Alice' I said and there was complete silence. I dropped my head and sighed. What is up with the silence?

'Ermm... wait you're Song Haera? Like the girl we met at the park who cried over her ex, Song Haera?' I heard MyungSoo said. Why must he put it that way... aish this boy is gonna get severe punishment.

I raised my head up and put on a fake smile. 'Yes, that Song Haera... anyways I only know MyungSoo, DongWoo, SungGyu, SungYeol and SungJung. The other two please introduce yourselves' I said. 

There was a manly looking guy, one that looks like an ahjussi and another that looks like a ladies man whose jaw were dropped. 'Wait... you guys know each other?' The manly one asked.

MyungSoo smirked and looked over at him. 'Yerp.. we call her our mascot girl. It's fitting for her' He said and I scrunched up my face. I'm their mascot girl? Since when? 

'How is that fair? You guys already know each other! For all I know you guys planned this out and never told Hoya and I about it!' the one with the dark hair said and he stood up. I sighed and when I was about to say something, SungGyu got up and turned around. 'WooHyun, can you please not make any assumptions! 
We all should be the one who is mad at you because you knew about this when all of us didn't!' He said very loudly. 

Soon there was a huge argument between all the boys in the class. None of them allowed me to say anything so I drew out my secret weapon underneath the desk. I hit the desk with a long cane and everyone stopped. 'YAH! Everyone sit down and shut up!' I ordered and everyone froze. I glared at SungGyu and WooHyun while lifting up my cane and pointing it at them. 

'You two sit down! Now I want all of you to introduce yourselves starting from the top left' SungGyu and WooHyun slowly sat down. The top left seat belonged to SungYeol. 'Yah! Stand up and introduce yourself to the class!' I ordered before hitting his table with the cane. He blinked and his face went pale. He hesitantly got up and flinched at the sight of the cane. 

'Ermm... Annyeonghaseyo.. Lee Sung Yeol imnida' He stuttered and when I shot him a glare, he immediately sat down while covering his face. I walked towards Woohyun's table and he looked petrified that I stopped at his table. 'Up! Introduce yourself!' I said and he immediately stood up. 'Nam Woo Hyun imnida' He said and I tsked at him. He sat back down looking confused. 

'This is an english class. Introduce yourselves in english not in korean' I said sternly in english. Everyone looked at each other with worried faces. Man, I'm having so much fun torturing these people.

'SungYeol! Re-introduce yourself and do it in english!' I said as I tapped his table with the cane. He nodded 'Ermm... hello.. my name is Lee SungYeol' He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter