A/N Sigh*~ So depressing sorry no title for this chap :/

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Junhyung carefully lead his traumatized sister to the dress room and placed her carefully on the chair “Vivy, wait here okay oppa will get you a warm towel” Junhyung said and quickly he went in the bathroom.

 

 

Vivy sat there emotionlessly as her hand started to tremble, the scene of the girl running out with tears and yoseob frantically chasing after her made Vivy’s delicate heart shatter……….

Gradually Vivy’s breathing increased yet she started breathing lesser and lesser air, her stomach twisted and dizziness ran through her head…..

 

 

*I need to get out of here…….out of here….out of….here* she whispered in her mind and so she slowly yet weakly hovered out of the dress room and out of the building going where ever her feet took her……..

 

 

 

Junhyung came out from the bathroom and the empty chair, he’s eyes widen he dropped the warm towel and ran out the room frantically calling her name and searched the whole building for her, the disappear of Vivy made him panic and frighten………

 

 

“Vivy!!! Vivy-ah!!!! Vivy where are you?? Come out, please don’t scare oppa like this!!! Vivy!!!” Junhyung called, running out of the building into the busy streets

 

 

Junhyung Pov

 

 

Where are you Vivy?? Please, god please don’t let anything happen to her, please keep her safe…….Vivy please don’t do anything reckless, oppa is coming wait for me…..please….wait for me. I ran through the large crowd of pedestrians and into the main road, I searched all the shops and restaurants for any sign of Vivy but nothing could be found. Soon the dark clouds covered the bright sun and slowly droplets of rain fell from the sky, it started to get heavier and heavier and heavier, this made me more anxious and terror…….There is no way Vivy would have brought an umbrella with her……..for her emotional condition right now she would not be under any shelter or cover, she must be under the heavy run allowing the rain to wash her pain away.

 

 

I quickly ran out not caring if the rain drenched my tux and searched again, I reached the park, my only last hope, I searched the playground, the public toilets, the benches and behind the bushes but still no sign of her, I started to lose hope, I’m tired and I’m scared……….I’m scared if anything happens to Vivy I’ll surely kill that Yang yoseob!!!

 

 

“VIVY!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!” I yelled with all my might and dropped to the hard ground, suddenly I heard a weeping sound just behind the big tree, I slowly walked towards it and went around suddenly I found a drenched crying girl on the ground rolled into a ball with her skinny leg tucked into her chest, covering her face under the messy soaking hair just when I was about to call her, her beautiful formal night dress stunned me, the pure creamy white was contaminated by the wet dirt and scratches ripped the side of the dress and small red patches was stained on it………..

 

 

Slowly she began to move, she gradually lifted her head as she sobbed quietly. I slowly walked closer to her and that when I realise that this poor girl is my dear dongsaeng…….

 

 

 

“Vivy-ah!!!!!” I called, I immediately ran to her and embraced her in my arm trying my best to keep her warm

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter