~Lost and Found~

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

ENJOY!!! 

 

 

 

The morning came with the large puffy clouds hovering about in the sky blocking the sun from shine bright, the ringing of the alarm woke yoseob up from his bed, groggily he pulled himself up and tiredly rubbed his eyes, his messy hair tangled about, he slowly walked to the bathroom and cleaned himself up, after that he pulled his happy smile on and walked out of his room. His eyes scanned along hall and then landed on Vivy’s door, a small sweet grin was formed on his face and gradually his feet brought him in front of the door.......

 

 

Yoseob Pov

 

 

I wonder if she’s awake yet? I should go and check, maybe she’s still sleeping then I could wake her up and we both can have breakfast together. And so my feet brought me to her door, I lightly knocked on the door for a few time but strangely no-one answered I knocked again yet again the same thing happen…..

 

“Maybe she’s still sleeping”

 

I gently turned the handle and it let out a soft ‘click’ indicating that it’s not lock, I quietly pushed it open and entered. I looked around and see everything is neatly arranged, the sun shone through the clean windows, I then shift my attention to the bed that was located in the middle of the room. My eyes immediately widen and my heart gradually increased its speed with I saw the bed was neatly fixed, just like no one has touched since yesterday night…………

 

That’s weird it’s only eight o’clock in the morning, where would she have left to this early??? I quickly ran out of her room and searched the whole house, backyard, kitchen, bathroom, guest room, living room but I couldn’t see her anywhere, the only person I saw was Nanny Kim drinking her coffee on the couch. And so I decided to go and ask Nanny kim

 

“Morning Nanny Kim”

 

 

“Morning Yoseob” she greeted with a smile

 

“Nanny Kim have you seen Vivy anywhere, I’ve been looking for her but it doesn’t seem she’s in the house”

 

 

Nanny Kim stared at me with her round brown orbs like ‘There is something I didn’t know’ “Oh yoseob didn’t you know, Vivy got a phone call from her friend……ah…what was his name again….Nick….nick….”

 

 

“Nickhun !”

 

 

 

“Ah yes!! Nickhun, yes she got a call from Nickhun-sii asking her to go with him to Jeju for a few months.” Nanny kim smiled with satisfaction

 

 

“BWOH!!! FEW MONTHS!!!!” I growled in frustration

 

 

Nanny kim jumped a little at my sudden growl “Neh, what’s wrong with that?? Beside it’s not like it’s a wrong thing, they’re ONLY going to Jeju, beside it’s ONLY them two going, Nickhun-sii will protect Vivy don’t worry Yoseob” Nanny kim continued and went back to her coffee

 

 

“BWOH!! Nanny Kim it’s a few months that you’re talking about!!! And ONLY them two?? NOWAY!!!”

 

 

“Aish! Yoseob why are you so panicked about??” Nanny kim bickered

 

 

“Nanny Kim, Vivy is my WIFE!! Why wouldn’t I be panicking when she’s leaving her HUSBAND behind with another MAN to Jeju!!!!”

 

 

“Husband?? Yoseob when did you considered yourself as Vivy’s husband?? From my memory you never did like that address~~” Nanny kim tantalized

 

 

“Besides, ain’t you still in love with your old girlfriend?? Why are you so caring about Vivy now??” she continued

 

 

“Nanny kim it’s not the time to tease me. When did Vivy leave?? Where did she go??” I asked hurriedly

 

 

“Why would you want to know? Why would you care??”

 

 

“I WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE I CARE FOR HER!!!..........I-I……don’t want her to leave…..” I said miserably

 

 

“Nanny Kim can you please just tell me, please” I begged

 

 

Nanny kim sighed “She left 15 minutes ago before you came rushing down the stairs and she said she will go and buy some snacks before she aboard the plane with Nickhun-sii at 12 o’clock. If you really want her back then you should go and pull her back into your embrace Yoseob. Don’t lose this last chance that faith has given you.”

 

 

I quickly nodded and rushed out of the house, bolting down the streets to every market and convenient stores that I know, searching everywhere for Vivy I mustn’t let her leave, mustn’t let her leave me……..I can’t lose this last chance, I want her……..I want my wife……….I need her. Rushing through each and every aisle in every store, there was no sign of Vivy anywhere, maybe she would be at the park or some other places??? Well it’s worth a try maybe she would be there?? And so I ran out and rushed to all the parks that I know and the possibility that Vivy would be, but all I saw was kids running around with other kids and their parents sitting on the green grass chatting, sitting under the big oak tree…….

 

Finally I got to the last park that I could think of and it was the same park that Vivy and I went when we got tricked by Nanny Kim to buy groceries, I plopped myself under the big tree where I nearly kissed Vivy, tiredly panting for air my hopes slowly floated away as the long hand on my watch slowly hits 11 reading 5 to 12. There won’t be a chance of me reaching the airport in 5 minute. I lost………I lost my chance….my last chance…….

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter