It's unstoppable....

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After a long day of hard work yoseob and his workers went happy hour at a nearby bar, to celebrate they accomplish a big project. They were playing around, chatting and of course drinking. Being the CEO of course it’s his shout. That night they had a lot of shot and soon they all got drunk, including yoseob himself. Each and one of them stumbled out the bar either catching a taxi home or getting picked up. Yoseob being the last one to get out of the bar accidently tripped and fell onto someone in front of him, luckily that person caught him and supported him with their shoulder……

 

 

Yoseob Pov

 

 

“are you okay??” a voice echoed in my left ear

 

 

I tried to open my eyes and see who helped me but all I see is blurry, shadowy images moving in front of me. My head whizzed like I’ve been knocked out by someone………..I feel….feel so tired……

 

“Y-yes……yes…”

 

 

“I need to g-ge….back home……my wife is….w-waiting for me…” I slurred and tried to walk by myself again but failed and was caught by that person again

 

 

“Look at you, you couldn’t even stand properly, you silly oppa. Come on I’ll take you home” that person giggled and supported me into a taxi. I don’t know where I am going but all I know was that it was a long drive and when I came out of the taxi, I was in front of a bunch of lights and a big building with glassy doors, I hear some people greeting me and cling sounds……there was a silver sliding door I entered with that person and then it started moving……….we exited that and went into a hallway with doors everywhere…………this we turned to one of the doors and the person opened it placing me down on a soft thing and then…….I out.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

 

The sunshine beamed through the window and landed on my eyes, I stirred around in bed for a little bit and slowly opened my eyes, blinking away the blurriness my vision became more clear starring at the colourful walls my eye quickly widen and I jumped up from my position, scanning the room I realize that it isn’t my bedroom , it is nowhere near my bedroom!!! Looking around the room I saw my clothes lying on the ground, my shirt, my tie, my blaze, my pants and……………my Underwear!!!!!

 

 

“!! WHAT AM I DOING IN A HOTEL!!!” I cursed and lifted up the quilt seeing myself in bed….

 

 

“!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!” I panicked scrambling the room, hurriedly thinking back to what happen last night. As I was panicking I suddenly saw some writing on the mirror in front of me, I crawled closer to and it says

 

 

 

 

I had so much fun with you last night oppa, I hope to see you soon ;)

 

Love your baby, Hyuri <3

 

 

 

“! ! ! ! !!!!! What the hell did I do with hyuri last night???? Why the hell was she with me???!!! !! I can’t let Vivy know…………she’ll hate me…she HATE HATE me!!!! AISH!!! WHY DID I DRINK SO MUCH LAST NIGHT!!!!” 

 

 

No one pov

 

 

Yoseob blamed himself for being so unaware of people, while blaming himself tears started to trickle down his cheeks, his hated himself for betraying Vivy, he hated himself for doing the wrong thing (even though it wasn’t his fault) and he hated himself even more for breaking his promise………..

 

He is scared, scared at he will lose her, scared that she’ll never forgive him and scared that she’ll eave, leave and never see you again…….He had thought of not letting her know about this but……..he can’t lie to her forever and so he decided to tell her once he gets home. Yoseob went to shower changed back to his clothes and head straight home to see Vivy.

 

 

Packing his car and entering the door, his face was pale and expressionless his eyes looked straight down to the ground as tears threaten to fall………

 

“Honey?” Vivys called

 

Yoseob quickly wiped his tears away and looked up seeing his wife smiling cutely at him and ran up to him greeting him with a warm hug

 

 

“Honey, you back~~ did you have fun last night with your workers, you must be tired after all the drinking……..I can even smell the alcohol” she laughed brushing her fingers on his cheeks

 

 

“Babe I-“ Yoseob was about to talk when Vivy cut him off

 

 

“You must be tired, why don’t you come and eat breakfast first and then go upstairs and have a rest” she smiled dragging him to the kitchen and sat him down in front of a colou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter