~Special guy~

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

No-one Pov

 

 

 

The sun shone warmly down on her hair, Vivy strolled peaceful on the streets enjoying all the companies of people smiling brightly and happily on the streets. The breeze was warm and calming; it swept her silky hair, floating in the air like calm waves off the shore. She stopped at the park where she usually stays when these past weeks when yoseob doesn’t home…….

 

 

Vivy pov

 

I went to one of the empty benches and sat down under the shade with the greatest view of the playground…….

 

Breathe in* Breathe out* “Haaaaa~~ such a nice weather!!!” I sat on the empty bench at the park near my house, watching the children playing with their parents and friends, chasing each other at the playground and playing on the swings…..

 

 

“I wonder how our son or daughter will look like when we.......kekekeke~~ would it look more like yoseob?? Or me???......maybe yoseob since his so cute and adorable, I wish my daughter or son will be as cute as their father”

 

*…….But…….will there be a chance for to have a child with yoseob????........yes, there is a chance but just……..not with me…..*

 

 

Suddenly a pair of twin ran pass me chasing after each other and laughing so cheerfully, a smile automatically formed on my lip…….

 

 

 

*CLICK* *CHIK CHAK~*

 

 

 

“AAAHHHHH~~~~” I squealed as I saw a strong flash that stung my eyes, and lost my balance falling clumsy off the bench

 

 

*BOOMPH*

 

 

 

“Oh! I’m so sorry miss!!! Are you okay?? Did you get hurt anywhere?” a cute yet husky voice came running towards me, I rubbed my eyes and wiped the leaves off my coat…….

 

 

“Ha..ha.ha… no I’m perfectly fine, just lost balance when I saw a flash…..ha ha ha….sorry I’m always that clumsy” I laughed awkwardly and looked up at the gentleman, he had a small face and round sparkly eyes, a smile that makes you smile with when you see it……I guess there is only one word to describe him……………Handsome!!! 

 

 

“Hahahah!! No, no need to say sorry, it’s cute to be clumsy……and by the way I should be the one to say sorry not you, it’s my fault to make you fall off and I should have asked for permission first to take a photo of you” he smiled politely and handed his hand to me, helping me from the ground, I gladly took it and stood up with a tint of blush on my cheeks…….

 

 

 

“No…no!! that is perfectly fine……I’ve never had someone taken a picture of me before…..you’re the first one and……you’re the first to say my clumsiness is cute…… Thank you” I blushed

 

 

“You’re welcome!! A beautiful girl like you shouldn’t be wasted…………… do you mind………being my model??” he winked

 

 

“Huh??!!....ME!!!.....Really???......I mean….I can…….??”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter