I Like......

I Will Catch You If You Fall

The 3 of the decides to call each other to work on the project during the weekend. 

Luhan would always call Tiffany to make sure that they were going to meet at the park on Saturday at 7:30am. Tiffany had no excuse to not answer the phone. 

Saturday came and Luhan calls Tiffany the night before. 

The 3 of them went to the park to work on the project. Yuri started. 

"Okay gang. What should we do?" 

"I was thinking we should make a cyber bullying video. I mean it's common" Tiffany answered 

"What about Child Abuse?" Luhan said. 

"Wait guys one idea at a time. Wait wait wait we'll just right the ideas and then choose later" 

Both Luhan and Tiffany says okay. They threw in various ideas. On the list they had cyber bullying, bullying, child abuse, job loss, texting and driving and obesity. The four of them decided to go with "texting and driving" it was common. And they figure most of the students will choose bullying. 

They have an idea. Now they need to make the skit. It took them about two hours to make the skit. 

tiffany says "I'll direct the video" 

"Okay. Then I guess... Luhan your going to be the driver and I'll be the victim?" Yuri offered 

They all agreed to the term. It was time to go home and they all went to Yummy's to have lunch. 

While they were at the restaurant Nuck notices that Tiffany kept holding the necklace on her neck. He doesn't say anything. He knows it's from Kris. 

Yuri left first. Luhan and Tiffany stayed. Tiffany was about to go home but Luhan stops her and tells her that he has another plan for the two of them. 

Luhan planned on going ice skating. He takes Tiffany  there and they have fun. 

At first Tiffany was afraid of going on the ice. But Luhan grabbed her hand and told her she could do it. Tiffany bumped into a lot of people. But she didn't find it as an issue it was more acceptable cause everyone was learning. 

She was bumped by someone really bad. She fell on the ice. She dropped her necklace and she didn't notice. Luhan sees what happened and he dashes off to her. Before he could reach her Tiffany was back up and she skated. Luhan looked down and saw the necklace. He picked it up and he put it in his pocket. 

Luhan wanted a snack so he looks for Tiffany and they both went to the snack bar to buy chips, hot chocolate, and a candy bar. 

"Having fun?" Luhan asked 

"A lot. Actually" replied Fany 

"Do you still wanna stay or should we go?" 

"Can we stay for one more hour" Fany begged 

"Sure" Luhan said 

Luhan can't refuse because he wants to make her happy. And if staying there will make her happy. He would stay as long as he could. 

An hour has passed and they were heading home. Luhan dropped her off. 

"Thanks for today. We should go again" 

"Definitely. See you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" 

"Yeah. The project remember?" 

"Oh yeah that's right. See you then." 

"Okay" 

"Bye" 

"Bye" 

Tiffany goes to her room and still doesn't notice that the necklace is gone. 


The next day the 3 of them again met at the park and did their project. They started filming. 

They filmed for 3 hours. There was no stopping because they knew it was due the next day. Monday. They finished at around 12. 

"I'll edit the video once I get home" Fany suggested 

Both Luhan and Yuri approved. 

"Should we go home then" Fany asked 

"I'm kinda hungry" Yuri answered

"Me too" Fanny added 

"I'll go get some snacks then." Luhan offered 

"That's great." Yul said 

"Does anyone wanna come along?" He asked 

"I'll go!" Yul said. 

"What about you Fany your going to stay?" He asked 

"Yeah. I'll just wait. I have to start editing so I don't have to do too much later." She answered 

"Okay then" Luhan said. 

The two of them go to the store and Fany was left behind. She was editing when her phone beeped. 

It was a message from KRIS! 

"Why are you by yourself?" 

"I'm doing my project. Wait how did you know I was by myself?" She texted back. 

"Because I'm right behind you." 

Tiffany looked back and she saw Kris standing on the nearest tree. She gets up and runs to him. She gives him a big hug and Kris carried her and they twirled. Tiffany had the biggest smile. 

"Since when were you here?" She asked 

"I just got here" he answered 

"Are you back for good?" She asked again 

"Nope. I just came to get more stuff. I have to go back in 20minutes" he said 

Tiffany has a sad look in her face. Kris comforts her and says "I'll come back. Again. Just a few more weeks. Don't be sad. Remember I told you I'll always be with you". Tiffany nods and gives Kris another tight hug. 

The two of them talked. Kris noticed that the necklace was gone. 

"Where's the necklace?" Kris asked 

Tiffany feels her neck and the necklace was gone. She tried to remember what happened and it took her a moment to answer. 

"I think I lost it. I was ice skating and someone bumped into me. Sorry. " She finally said. 

"It's okay as long as you didn't lose it on purpose" he said 

Kris should be getting back. He gave her a hug again and it was time to go. 

Right when he left Luhan and Yuri came back. They bought so much no wonder they took forever. 

"We bought a lot. So we can stay here and just finish the project. Instead of making you do all the work" Luhan said 

"Oh okay" Fany said. 

The three of them worked on the video. They played some clips and laughed about some of the scenes. They ate the snacks in between. They didn't finish the project till it was 5 pm. It took them a while to finish the project but it was great. 

Yuri  goes home fist. The two of them are left alone to fix the mess. 

Tiffany was fixing the mess and Luhan said something. 


"I want to tell you something" 

Fany was distracted but she heard what he said. 

"What did you wanna tell me" 

Now that the question is asked directly he becomes nervous. He takes a deep breath and said...... 

"I like..." 

He was cut off by the motorcycle that passed by. 

"What was that? Sorry I could hear you" she said 

"I said.... I like you..." 

Fany pauses and drops the papers she was holding. 

"Look. I liked you ever since we saw each other at the concert." 

"But...." She stutters while saying it. 

"I know your with Kris but I really like you and I just wanted to let you know." 

Tiffany packs her stuff and walks away. When she passed by Luhan he grabbed her hand pulled her close to him and kissed her. This causes her to drop her stuff. She pushed him back resisting. Luhan hugs her and held her tightly not letting her go.