End Of Everything, Starting From Scratch

I Will Catch You If You Fall

Summer ends. All that things thus summer will be nothing but memories. All the romance will mend. 

Tiffany's mom is moved to a greater position in the company and so she decided to transfer Tiffany to a different school. 

No surprise of course the school she's moving to is Luhan's school. She's now at her last year of high school. So is Luhan and her best friend Seohyun. 

Tiffany tells Seohyun about this great news and they both celebrate. They decide to go to the beach. 

First day of school comes and Tiffany is ready. Ready to take on the day and of course to see Luhan 

Luhan is not the only person she will meet today. Because Kris' parent enrolled him to the same school. 

She gets up and get ready to go to school. She packs her bag and leaves the house. It didn't matter to her that it was a private school. Nor did it matter that she might get bullied for being the new kid at such a "high school". 

She reaches the school and waiting by the door is her best friend Seohyun. She runs up to her and they both start to jump up and down with joy. Seohyun stops and says... 

Seohyun: Where's your schedule? 
Tiffany: (hands Seohyun her schedule) Here here here
Seohyun reads her schedule and they have each other for all their classes. 

Again the two of them jump in joy. The bell rings. They go to their first class. And there she saw Luhan and Yuri sitting next to each other while laughing. Luhan looks up and sees Tiffany walking through the door. He tries to smile but he can't seem to do it right. Seohyun takes a seat in front of Luhan and Yuri, Tiffany follows. Seohyun says hi to Luhan and he nods. 

Tiffany says hi to Luhan but he ignores her and continues to talk to Yuri. 

The teacher walks in and greets everyone with a good morning. Then he says. 

Teacher: I see we have a new addition to the school.. Tiffany please come up and introduce yourself to the class. 

Tiffany walks to the front and says her speech. 

Tiffany: Hi guys my name is Tiffany. I'm new to the school and hopefully we all get along well. Nice to meet you. 

Everyone smiles and claps for her and she goes back to her seat. 

Teacher: There was another one I wonder where he is. 

The teacher starts the lesson. 15 minutes have passed by. And someone walks through the door in the middle of the class. 

Allas it was Kris. Tiffany looks up and in shock she fixes her eyes on Kris. There was Kris with a bandage on his cheek. 

Teacher: I see we have a trouble maker.... 
Kris doesn't say a word and just walks toward the empty seat. 

Teacher: Why don't you come and introduce yourself. 
Kris: I don't want to 
Teacher: Beats you. Let's continue with the class then. 

Everyone please go back to the story and read again. Sorry about Mr. Kris' behavior. They follow the instructions and read. 

Kris stared at the window and didn't open his book. Seohyun starts to write something on a piece of paper. 

ON THE PAPER 

Seohyun: Kris? 
Tiffany: yeah...
Seohyun: Isnt that....

Before Seohyun could finish writing Tiffany pulls away the paper and just gives Seohyun the "look". 

The class continues no trouble. The teacher finally announces that starting tomorrow there will be a sitting chart. 

This gets everyone nervouse. But no one was as nervous as skyler was. What if she gets asigned to a seat next to Luhan or Kris?. Or the three of them. Each class she goes to nick and Kris were present. She automatically thinks "this is going to be a long year". The day is near the end. Her first day isn't at all bad. But how is she going to survive the year without the two of the guys noticing her. I guess she just have to go with the flow. 

Everthing that happened during the summer did come to an end. I mean everything is probably forgotten by now. 

The next day at school it was the same. Kris went to class late for first period. The atmosphere changes everytime Kris walks in. It's as if everyone feels like their in danger when they see Kris. It wasnt his looks that scared them it was more of the way he acted. 

The teacher made everyone stand up and gather their things to the side. He starts to call names. Seohyun and Tiffany are now separated not far but their no longer in the same table. The teacher calls Tiffany's name and she looked up atentively. 

Teacher: Tiffany, Yuri, Nick and Alex you guys are in table 3 
Tiffany is now speechless she tries to argue with the teacher but theres nothing she can do. She takes a seat and then a voice from behind her says " I wanna move seats. I can't see the board from here". She turns around to find out who the voice came from. And there he was standing behind her. Luhan. The teaher responded "I'll need to see a doctors note.". Luhan pouts and pulls the chair and sits next to Yuri. Yuri then goes closer to nick and says 

Yuri: Dude it's okay.. I'm still with you.... 
Luhan: I guess that's one good thing about this. 
Kris: Do you have a problem with sitting here? 
Luhan: No. 

Tiffany didn't say a word. She's aware that if she says a word something worst might happen. The class goes on and so far there is no trouble hopefully nothing bad will happen at all. Tiffany is reprieved that there's no trouble. Lunch comes and she goes in line to get her food. She turns to see Kris eating by himself. She quickly gets her food and leaves Seohyun. 

She walks toward Kris and took a seat in front of him. 

Tiffany: Why are you eating by yourself? 
Kris: I don't know anyone here 
Tiffany: Me too, the only person I know is you... and Seohyun... and yeah 
Kris: You mean Luhan? 
Tiffany: Yeah. 

TIFFANY- 

Did he forget about what happened? Should I ask him about it? Nah maybe I shouldn't it might just get him mad. 

Right when Tiffany was about to say something Kris stops her and says 

Kris: So have you made up your mind? 
Tiffany nervous and trying to avoid the question. 
Tiffany: Made up my mind? About what? 
Kris: Never mind. 
Tiffany knows exaclty what he was talking about but she just avoided it. They eat together and then Luhan and Yuri arrieved. 

LUHAN- 

What is she doing that guy? Is she choosing him over me? I mean maybe she's just nice so that she wont hurt him in th end? I better go sit there. 

Yuri sees Luhan looking at Tiffany and Kris and so she pulls Luhan's hand. She drags him to the table next to them. 

Yuri: Hi table buddies! Is it okay if we could sit here? 
Before the two could answer 
yuri: Oh cool! Thanks guys... theres not that much seats around here. 

The four of them face eah other. Theres an awkward tension between the four of them. 

YURI- 

I know he likes Tiffany. Shes the one he likes not me. I mean he was drunk when we kissded. And is didn't even mean anything. I did this for him. I guess his ready to face his feelings. 

Yuri kicks Nick to signal him to talk. He looks at her and starts a conversation. 

Luhan: So how's school so far? 
Tiffany and Kris: Pretty great 
Tiffany: Oh sorry I didn't know he was asking 
Kris: Oh sorry too I thought he was talking to me. 

Luhan ignores the fact that they both answered his question when he was really asking Tiffany. 

No one said another word and everyone was quiet. The bell rings for the lasgt class of the day. Of course there's no need for any of them to go first since they all have the same class. Luhan ans Maddie gets up first, Kris and Tiffany follows. Before they reach the door Seohyun shows up behind Tiffany. 

Seohyun: Where were you?! I was looking for you. 
Tiffany: Oh sorry... I was with them.... I didn't man to leave you. 
Seohyun: Oh okay... No need be sorry... I know you're just trying to get along. 

Seohyun joins the four of them. Again on the way to class it was awkward. They reach their destinaton. Tiffany takes a seat next to Seohyun and of course the rest sit on their regular seat. 

The final bell rings and the first week of school is finally over. Tiffany survived there was no drama. And school was I guess the end of everything... that happened during the summer. 


Tiffany doesn't have a ride and so she walks home. Kris went to the band room to sign up for the school band. Yuri went to the dance club. Seohyun was at the drama club. Luhan on the other hand walked to his car and just drov off. Tiffany then stops and re think. She want's to be a part of a club too and so she goes to the art club. She didn't meet anyone because it seemed that everyone already had a set of group. I guess Tiffany is working individually. Just because she was alone it didn't mean she wasn't happy. Tiffany was okay with being alone. It's now 5 and Tiffany has to go home. When she walked out the door and looked to her right there she saw Kris walking out the door of the band room.  

Kris: You joined the art club? you draw? 
Tiffany: A little. 
Kris: I see.... are you on your way home? 
Tiffany: Yeah .... 
Kris: Are you walking? 
Tiffany: I guess so... 
Keis: Can I walk with you? 
Tiffany: Sure thing.... 


The two of them walk together and it didn't take too much time for them to reach their houses. 

Kris: I miss this... 
Tiffay: Miss what? 
Kris: Nothing nevermind..... I'll just get going...bye 
Tiffany: Alright then.