Carnival!

I Will Catch You If You Fall

All the fuz that happened at school is going to be covered up by the weekend. Of course Tiffany don't have any plans. So she stays at home doing nothing but tweeting and watching videos. 

She was watching a new video of Justin Timberlake when her phone rings. The message was from Kris. 

MESSAGE
 

Kris: What are you doing today? 
Tiffany: Nothing... you? 
Kris: Same... I wanted to ask if maybe you wanted to go somewhere? 
Tiffany: Sure, where though?
Kris: Well, my friends told me there's a carnival near by... do you wanna go. 
Tiffany: Sure! I love carnivals. 

Tiffany gets ready to go to the carnival. At about 6 o'clock Kris knocks on Tiffany's door. And they head down to the carnival. Instead of taking the car they decided to just walk. It wasn't that far from where they live. When they got there the first place they went to was of course the ticket booth. 

They got their ticket and they walked around. They reach the Ferris wheel. And their both excited. They wait in line for about 3 minutes and then finally it's their turn. Tiffanygets on first then Kris. They start to move up as the controller load up more people. They get stuck on the top and suddenly Tiffany gets scared. Kris notices her expression and so he grabbed her hand and said "Don't be afraid. I'll be with you through out the ride. I mean literally". They both laugh and Tiffany is relieved. Again she has the expression. Kris pulls her closer to him. Hugs her and whispers "Remember I will catch you if you fall.... Hold on tight and you'll be safe around my arms. As long as I'm here I won't let anything happen to you". Tiffany no longer thinks about falling and looks at Kris and says "Thanks". She turns her head to the sky and she says to Kris "The sky is so beautiful". The ride goes on and the two of them hug each other tightly. 

The ride is over, they let go of each other and walked to a different location. While walking Kris sees the Bump Car section he grabs Tiffany's hand and pulls her to the line. They rode their own bump cars and drove. They were having so much fun laughing and playing. They didn't get tired. They get off and start to walk again. 

Tiffany tells Kris that she's hungry. And so Kris takes her to the food section and sat at the table. He told her "Wait here. I'll be right back with the food". Kris orders 2 hamburgers and soda. And for sweets he got cotton candy. While he was walking back to her he sees her looking at the teddy bear. This gives him an idea. He walks toward her they ate and once they finished he got up and pulled Tiffany. He takes her to the ring barrel section and tries to win her the teddy bear. Kris is really great at the game and so he won the teddy bear. He handed her the stuff toy and Tiffany hugs him to say thanks. 

Tiffany and Kris goes on another ride and it was the cable cart. When they got there, she sees Luhan and Yuri in line. Their in the front but she could see their faces clearly. Kris doesn't see them. Tiffany ask Kris to take a picture to distract him from seeing Luhan. They take pictures together while in line and the pictures came out wonderful. It's their turn to ride. There's no way of avoiding them now. Luhan and Yuri  are having so much fun so are they. When the ride was over the four of them got off at the same time. 

Yuri sees Tiffany and so she didn't let it pass. Luhan was still in the back. Yuri yells out Tiffany's name 

YuriTiffany
Luhan looks at Yuri and he sees Tiffany
Tiffany has no choice but to walk towards Yuri
Yuri: Oh! your here with Kris? 
Tiffany: Yeah 
Yuri: I'm here with Luhan! (calls Luhan) 
Luhan: Hi 
Tiffany: Hi... 
Luhan: Oh your here with Kris? 
Tiffany: Yeah... 
Kris walks toward them 

Luhan: Sup dude. 
Kris: Sup. 
Yuri: Why  don't we go get something to eat? 
Tiffany: We just ate 
Yuri: Don't be silly... Let's go (she pulls Tiffany
The two guys follow them 

Yuri: Luhan and Kris go order we'll wait here.... (to Tiffany) What do you wanna eat? 
Tiffany: I told you I just ate.... 
Yuri: fries? Okay then 
Yuri: Hello go order I'll have a burger... thanks guys. 

The two didn't have a choice and so they go in line to order. They both look back at Tiffany and Yuri. The food is ready. There's no fights. 

Yuri: How long have you guys been here? 
Kris: 2 hours now.... 
Yuri: Oh us too! 
Tiffany: Really? 
Yuri: Yeah! There's a lot of people so I guess that's why we didn't see each other. 
Tiffany: I see 
Yuri: (sees the teddy bear)  Oh! that's cute! Did Kris win that for you? 
Tiffany: Yeah, he was so good....
Yuri: Oh that's great! Luhan won me one too well it took him a lot of tries to finally win. 
The two of them laugh. 

Yuri: Let's go to the bump cars! 
Tiffany: We already went there 
Yuri: Who cares! Let's go again. Girls vs Boys. 
Luhan: Challenge accepted. 

All four of them go to the bump car and played. They had so much fun that they didn't even want to get off. 

Yuri: Girls win! 
Luhan and Kris: Nope! Boys role! 
Tiffany: Whatever 

It's already 9 and they've all been at the carnival too long. So they all decide to go home. 
 

Yuri: How did you guys come here? 
Tiffany: We walked 
Yuri: Really? 
Kris: Yeah 

Yuri tells Luhan that they should drop them off. Tiffany and Kris refused but Yuri insisted on dropping them off. They all walk to the car. Luhan drives and since Tiffanyr's house wasn't far the car ride wasn't long at all. 

Tiffany: I'll get off here. 
Luhan stops the car 
Kris: Me too.... 

The two of them get off the car. Luhan and Yuri goes off and the two of them are left alone. 

Kris: Do you want to go get some ice cream? 
Tiffany: Sure 

They both go to the store to buy ice cream. They ate their ice cream while they walk home. One more block and Tiffany is home. 

Tiffany: Thank for today... If it wasn't for you I would have had a boring day 
Kris: Your welcome
Tiffany: Oh and thanks for the ice cream 
Kris: haha no problem 
Tiffany: We're almost at the house. 
Kris: Yeah. 

Tiffany recieves a message from her mom saying that she isn't home and that they all went out and she's left alone. Tiffany whispers "I guess I'll be home alone". Kris hears and so he said "I can stay with you if you want". 

Tiffany: Oh thanks. But I've already troubled you all day. 
Kris: No it's okay. I don't mind. And plus you can't stay at home by yourself... there might be a killer. 

This scares Tiffany and so they go to their house. 

Tiffany: Sorry 
Kris: It's okay
Tiffany: When they get home you can go. 
Kris: What time did your mom say they were coming home? 
Tiffany: she said around 11. 
Kris: So.. what should we do? What do you normally do? 
Tiffany: I do boring stuff.... 
Kris: That can't be true 
Tiffany: No I'm serious 

Kris suggest that they play a game. Tiffany agreed. 

Tiffany: What game should we play? 
Kris: Do you have marshmallows? 
Tiffany: I think so. 

They go to the kitchen Tiffany gets the marshmallows from the cabinet. Kris takes out a bowl and he got two bottles of water. 

Kris: Pour some marshmallows on the bowls..... 
Tiffany: Why? 
Kris: That's the game 
Tiffany: What do we have to do? 
Kris: You have to stuff as many marshmallows as you possibly can. We take turns of course 
Tiffany: sounds like fun... who goes first? 
Kris: Ladies first. 
Tiffany: Okay. 

Tiffany starts to stuff marshmallows in and Kris counts them. One minute is up and her total is 20. 

Kris: My turn! 

Tiffany counts and he stuffs marshmallows in his mouth. One minute is up and his total is 25. 

Kris: You lose! 
Tiffany: No fair. Your familiar to the game
Kris: LOL. Okay okay fair enough. 
Tiffany: Let's do something else
Kris: Like what? 
Tiffany: Let's watch a movie
Kris: What movie do you want to watch?
TiffanyUhm anything is fine 
Kris: Okay then let's watch a scary movie. 

Tiffany hates scary movies but since she didn't want Kris to know that she's scared she agrees to watch the movie. they cook popcorn first and they turn the lights off. They sit next to each other but their about 3 feet away from each other. The movie starts and already Tiffany is shaking. Kris turns to look at Tiffany and he laughs. 

Tiffany: What are you laughing at? 
Kris: You 
Tiffany: Why? 
Kris: Cause your shaking 
Tiffany: No, I'm not
Kris: You are 
Tiffany: Okay I am maybe a little. 
Kris: Come closer then. So that when you get scared you can hug me

Tiffany was too scared to resist the offer and so they watch the movie together. Tiffany got scared every now and then but the smile on Kris' face doesn't fade. 

Tiffany: Your enjoying this aren't you? 
Kris: In deed I am 
Tiffany: You're mean 
Kris: I know... but at least I get to hug you
Tiffany: weirdo.... 
Kris: I'm serious 

It's near the end of the movie and so the movie gets even scarier. Tiffany thought it was already okay for her to let go of Kris. But within 3 seconds a scary picture pops up and she jumps on Kris' lap. Alex couldn't help but laugh at the way she reacted to what happened. 

The movie is over and Tiffany is terribly scared. She's tired but she can't go to sleep because she's too scared. 

Kris: Are you tired? 
Tiffany: Yeah...But I can't sleep because of you. 
Kris: Me? 
Tiffany: Yeah you... 
Kris: What did I do? 
Tiffany: You made me watch that scary movie.. 
Kris: That's not my fault you said you wanted to watch it too 

It's already pass 11 and her parents are still not home. 

Tiffany: Where are they? 
Kris: Try calling them 

Tiffany calls them but there's no answer. It's 12:30am and their finally home.

Kris: I should get going their home 
Tiffany: Okay 
She gives him a hug and he leaves. Right when he opened the door Tiffany's mom appears. She is already in her room. 

Tiffany's mom: Where are you going? 
Kris: I'm going home 
Tiffany's mom: You can't go home now... it's already late 
Kris: I have to... 
Tiffany's siblings: Mom can he sleep over!!  

Her mom looks at him. And he looks at the kids. 

Kris: I guess I could... but where would I sleep? 
Tiffany's mom: You can sleep in Tiffany's room..... but on the floor 
Kris: Will she be okay with that? 
Tiffany's mom: don't worry she'll be fine with it 
Tiffany's Siblings: YAY!! 
Tiffany's mom: Her room is upstairs first door on the left. 
Kris: Thanks. 

Kris walks upstairs. He knocks on her door and she opens it. 

Tiffany: Your still here? I thought you left? 
Kris: Your mom didn't want me to go home 
Tiffany: Okay... What are you doing in my room then? 
Kris: Your mom said I could sleep here.... on the floor I mean 
Tiffany: What?!?! 

She goes down stairs and rushes to her mom. 

Tiffany: Mom! Are you serious? 
Mom: Yes 
Tiffany: His a dude 
Mom: His a gentleman, he won't do anything to you. 
Tiffany: Are you kidding? 
Mom: no. Now go upstairs fix the floor and go give him some of your dads clothes to sleep in 
Tiffany: Dad! Your not going to say anything about this? 
Dad: Nope. What your mom says goes. 

She bolts back upstairs. And there she sees Kris on her bed. She throws him the clothes and fixed the floor. 

Kris: Oh good your fixing the floor your going to sleep in 
Tiffany: I'm going to sleep in? 
Kris: Yeah... I mean you can't let the guest sleep on the floor can you? 
Tiffany: Yes I can.  (pushes him off the bed) and smacked the pillow on his back. Kris fights back and now they have a pillow fight. She starts to run around. And so Kris chases her. He pushes her on the bed and now his on top of her. He looked at her eyes and there it was. The spark that he felt when he first saw her and when they first kissed. And so he leans in and kisses her slightly on her lips. He moves back his head but Tiffany pulls his shirt and they kissed again this time longer.