deserted

White Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13 years later
Sehun stared at the view from of the glass room with the flat face. The dews dripping on the glass and fall slowly . Ice on the leaves begin to melt and trickle to the ground just like that . Winter is almost over , even though it still feels cold temperatures .
 

Sehun staring center courtyard with a deadpan look . He did not show much interest in him at all .
 

He's just bored . Passed his days in the house during the winter holidays . While his friends are going on vacation , he'll just quietly in his room , staring blankly out of the bedroom window , and sometimes from the balcony of his room . While his friends celebrate Christmas with his family , exchanging gifts , eating Christmas cookies together and tell each other with family members , Sehun just get past all of that alone . He can only pass the day should be fun as it is , just by looking at the picture of his family in silence .
 

Actually there is still a maid and nanny who can still accompany him when Christmas comes . Make a delicious cake that Sehun love , and other favorite dishes Sehun . Sehun even receive gift boxes of uncles and aunts, ​​sometimes his cousins too . Even forced his aunt and uncle always Sehun to stay in their homes in order to celebrate Christmas together .
 

But Sehun always refused .

 

S

 

Sehun looked around the corner of the park . He walked slowly still with cold expression . The park is deserted . Of course . While this is almost the end of winter , but the temperature outside was like enough to make the skin becomes cold and numb . All people prefer to remain in their homes and installing heating . And maybe they would gather in the living room while enjoying a glass of hot chocolate with snacks and laugh together .
 

Sehun opened his mouth and looks a little steam when he tried to take a breath .
He sat down in one swing after cleaning the rest of the snow is still piling up . He just looked flat all the things in front of him , swinging the thing to cause rubbing metal sound .
 

" You ... Sehun ? "
 

Sehun move his head to look for the origin of the sound .
 

The sound of stomping boots snow flake . And the sound was getting closer . Sehun approaching someone staring at him .
 

" You Sehun . Right? " Question came again , after a man was standing in front of Sehun .
Sehun raised his head and looked at the face of the person standing in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter