disappear

White Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is 5 year old minor was running toward his door . someone out there has just pressed the bell. And Sehun who was playing in the family room immediately ran to open the door .

Sehun smiled when he saw who it was . He immediately hugged him much higher in front of him with a happy smile .

 

" Hey little boy , how are you?"

 

"very well , uncle . " Sehun grinned to show the teeth - white -small neat . squinty eyes indeed, visible only line . The man was immediately hold and shake Sehun`s hair because exasperation .

 

The man entered the house and closed the door. He walked into the room and lay Sehun above his bed. He kept rubbing heads up Sehun asleep . that man cover sehun  with a blanket and smiled at him . after blaming Sehun table lamp , she stood up to the door and turn off the room lights . Gently , he closed the door and make sure the creak of the door so, not wake the little man .

he went downstairs and walked into the main room . he saw that the door was slightly open and could hear small sobs from inside there . in walked slowly approached the door and looked through the crack in the door open .

A boy is crying alone in there , hugging something . the child just keeps crying and did not realize the door began to open slowly . and enter the adult male figure and approached him .

the man sighed pathetic sight in front of him . he sat next to the boy and patted his shoulder softly .

 

" why dad also left us ? what keep our tired dad ? "

 

he hugged the little boy crying . He kept rubbing his back and trying to calm him down .

 

" Don`t cry . could wake up your brother . "

 

Redundantly crying child but only the sound of sobbing kesil from his lips . The man continued to hug and rubbed small punggul in his arms .

~

Day continues to change and go away . Sehun were alone with his ​​brother . In addition there is a nanny who was hired by their uncle since both they parrent died , the family chauffeur who had long worked there and two helpers are always on duty to clean up and prepare the food . Their uncle became their adoptive parents and replace their fathers while . At least until the boys are old enough and have been able to keep their father's company .

Every day Sehun and his brother to school with their driver . The workers in the house they are very fond of both brother and concerned for their lives .

Every day Sehun still waiting for his dad came home from work . No one is sure who told him that his father had died a few months ago in a car accident . But according to the autopsy report , Sehun father suffered a heart attack while driving , and make him lose his balance and ended with the tragic incident .

Sehun always said to his brother , when their father would come home . And brother could only smile and say that they will definitely meet his father again . Sometimes Sehun are not satisfied with the his brother`s answer a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter