you again!

People Don't Always Hate

i will have new posters every episode ^o^ i hope you guys like and look forward for other posters in the future ^o^

__________________________________________

"unnie, i cant believe you fought with that guy until the end of our gym period" sohyun said seeing hyuna stomping her way to the cafeteria. obviously still sulking over what happend in the field.

"you know, he's rather cute" jihyun elbowed hyuna, winking

"cute MY ! how dare he called me crazy and expect me to say 'mianhae oppa~' pfft, over my dead body!" her hands forming in a fist.

"HAHA, we were suprised ourselves" they said laughing and nudging each other at the thought of what just happend.

"whatever. come on guys! lets eat ^o^ im hungry~" hyuna pouted.

"alright alright whiney hyuna~" jihyun patted hyuna's head and drag her to the cafeteria.

___________________________________

Ljoe went to his music class. he entered the class and his eyes roamed the black, white and orange modern classroom. he immidiately noticed a familliar figure, an orange head to be exact, he chuckled. hyuna turned her head to the entrance and realising who it was.

"YOU!"

Ljoe just gave her a smirk and went to an empty seat next to changjo. he might acted cool just then but a lot of things ran into his mind. "why is she here? is she taking this class? what a headache, can she even sing? i bet she's just lost her way" Ljoe shrugged it off when he saw a guy that just entered his class, figuring it was his new teacher due to the immediate silence

____________________________________

hyuna was aking those questions herself.

"welcome to music class 101, im your teacher Minhyuk or you can call me by my nick name, B-bomb" their new teacher swung his hands in the air, tring to impersonate a rapper i guess XD the class laughed in response, some girls were obviously already smitten by their teacher's handsome face.

"alright alright, remind me not to do that again" minhyuk chuckled.

"come on, from right to left, introduce yourselves and what area do you guys major? rap, composing, writing lyrics or singing?"

there was a long line of introduction and now it was Ljoe's turn.

"im Ljoe, i major in rap and composing" ljoe smiled to the class, bowing his head slightly. a squealing of girls could be heard in the class.

so his name is Ljoe huh? hyuna smirked.

 

one by one introduced themselves, the last one finally spoke up.

hyuna stood up and smiled

" anyonghaseyo, hyuna immida. i major in rap and writing lyrics" a beaming of whistles could be heard in the classroom.

so, her name is hyuna. cant forget that.

"calm down guys! i know you guys notice that she is very preetty but try to keep it together and calm down neh?" minhyuk chuckled. making the  whole classroom laugh, hyuna bowed her head slightly to hide her flushed face from the comment.

"so...." minhyuk turned his head toward hyuna, leaning his back agains the teacher's table.

"you rap? its really rare for girls to rap rather than sing"

"deh, i heard that often. singing isnt my thing and it doesnt suit my voice" hyuna lowered her head, shyness took over her

"want to rap for us a little bit" minhyuk suggested, hyuna just nodded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQga4A2hK-0&playnext=1&list=PLE0D0F0193C62FA81

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nNlk8EavP0&feature=related

(pick any of the two, i cant choose T~T )

after she finished the rap, the class was surrounded by silence. goosebumps could be felt when she rapped. they could hear each sentence perfectly in a fast rhythem and her voice was perfect for a  rapper. ahowl of clapping could be heared after that. Ljoe just stared at her, dumbfounded. obviously starstruck by the way she rapped.

impressive, ljoe mumbled under his breath.

"what hyung?" changjo said, hearing a hint of ljoe's voice in the clapping of his classmates.

"nothing" Ljoe smiled and shook his head. changjo noticed Ljoe's smile and kmow exactly what he's thinking.

"shes really impressive huh hyung? i thought she would be bad at rapping" changjo said, having a glint of guilt in his voice and turned his head at the girl who almost blew him away by her rapping.

 

RING~~~~!

"class is ovaaaa~" minhyuk ran to the door, not caring if he IS the teacher. girls obviously found it cute and charming. hyuna chuckled at the ight of her teacher running to the door with his books on top of his shoulder and one hand in his pocket.

if only he was a student *sigh.

hyuna was swayed away from her thoughts when she heard a familliar voice.

"HYUNA!" a doll like girl with brown hair waving at her.

hyuna noticed her immediately and hugged the person

"sis!" hyuna said broking the hug and held her sister's hand.

"annyeong bommie unnie!" jihyun, gayoon, jiyoon and sohyun said in unison.

"aigoo, annyeong guys!" bom turned her attention back to her little sister who was holding her hands.

"so hyuna, how was your first music class? any guy that flirted with you yet?" bom chuckled and wiggled her brow up and down"

"it was awesome! my teacher is like a teenager and really funny. i even got to show off my talents and FYI yes, some boys did flirt with me" hyuna stuck her tongue to her obviously amused sister.

"but... i kinda bickered with some guy in the field" hyuna looked back over her shoulders, glaring at Ljoe who was talking to his friends.

"bwoh? who would pick a fight with my little sister? he got guts" bom said with an "o" formed mouth.

"i'll tell you later when i get home" hyuna smiled

"BTW! i will go to the park later with my friends so dont have to wait for me okay?" hyuna blinked her eyes continually so her sister would give her approval.

"alright, just becareful. gotta get to class, byebye!" bommie pinced her lttlle sister's nose and waved at yuna's friends. heading towards the opposite direction.

"wow, she looks like a walking doll" gayoon said, the others just agreed.

"yeah i know, i envy her" hyuna pouted.

"COME ON! we have chemistry next, better get to class before the teacher comes in and nag us to death, i think she has her period this week cus' she even yelled at the first time she saw us" hyuna and her friends laughed. with that, hyuna picked up her school bag and barely pushed her friends to the class, but failed -.-

____________________________________

next day

hyuna was on her way to dance class but stopped when she saw Ljoe going to the same direction. "ohh no, dont tell me he takes dance class too?! T~T of all people"

"take your places people!" the teacher yelled from inside of the dancing studio. hyuna was barely paying attention, her mind was full of questions about that blonde boy.

"hyuna, Ljoe" did i hear my name being called out?

"miss hyuna!" the teacher yelled. "y--yes?"

"please take the empty seat next to Ljoe please" hyuna finally snapped back to reality.

"huh? wae?" seeing hyuna's cute face made Ljoe chuckled.

who knew that vicious girl can be cute?   snap it out LJOE!

 

"didnt you hear what i just said now? i mean your assignments. i need to know if you guys have teamwork and dance fluently although having a partner. so please pay attention deh miss hyuna?"

"busted~" Ljoe said, loud enough to be heared by hyuna. hyuna immediately glared at him.

"wait... WHAT?! LJOE?! him again T~T can he even dance? if he cant, he'll be the death of me" hyuna thought.

 

hyuna practically dragged her feet towards the empty seat. ljoe turned his attention to hyun and shot her is imfamous smirk

"i swear, you're not gonna smirk at me after im done with you" hyuna said lazily, shooting him her death glare

"ohh~ im scared" ljoe was obviouly full of sarcasm.

"pfft, jerk!" hyuna murmured. the entire period, they didnt spoke a word to each other. Ljoe just took short glances at her, what was this feeling?

 

after school

"yah, when is our duo dance should be submitted?" hyuna said, not looking at ljoe even though they were walking side by side by now.

"next wednesday, didnt you hear what the teacher said huh dummy?" ljoe stopped infront of the school, poking her forehead.

"what! we only have about 4 days to create AND master the chreography?" hyuna whined which is kinda amusing for ljoe to see. the last words of Ljoe's sentence was progressing in her mind and it hit her.

"YAH! how dare you call me dummy you nutthead!" she slapped his arm.

"pfft, you have a small brain to progress what i said slowly" Ljoe lowered his head to hyuna's height, smirking.

"you know, insulting me isnt the way to make our teamwork for our duo dance any better! and FYI, i studied in a top class you know? TOP CLASS!" hyuna's face was clearly red by the anger of his words. hyuna's face was now inches from Ljoe, her fore finger on top his chest

 

"its more like stu - DIED if you asked me" he chuckled.

wha... what the ! HOW DARE HE! 

"YOU-----"

ljoe moved his head back up and to avoid any other bickering. he finnally spoke up

"alright, alright" Ljoe pushed forward his fore fingers to hyuna's head.

"where do we meet for our practice? my house?"

"pfft, FINE! meet me tomorrow infront of the school gate. i'll go with you right ahead after school ends okay" hyuna pushed his finger away from her forehead and puffed her cheeks

"alright princess" ljoe winked and head toward the school gate. hyuna didnt noticed herself that she looks really red right now. her friends saw everything and whistled

"HYUNA IS BLUSHNG~!" they yelled in unison.

"WHAT? N---NO! im gonna kill you guys!" by that, they ran out of the school gate and went to the park.

 

___________________________

"bommie-noona!" the blonde guy waved to park bom.

"jiyoung?"

____________________________

 

CHAPTER 2 IS FINISHED~! and YAY! GBOM will appear in the net chapter. they are my second favorite couple next too Junah/JokerQueen <3

soo~ i think my second chapter is more okay than my 1st chapter due to my writing. soo yeah (: and im sorry theres not that much of interaction between Ljoe and Hyuna :(

 

thankyou for my subscibers and XOcecilia being my first subcsciber ^o^ comments are welcome (please)

٩(×̯×)۶