The Encounter

People Don't Always Hate

Ljoe's POV

 

"guys guys! have you heard about the hot new freshmen?"  Cap arched his brows up and down while niel followed suit

"dude, we're freshmans too ya know? why are you acting like we're their sunbaes? and besides are they THAT hot? they're probably one of those 'oppa~!' girls" chunji scoofed. we laughed at the comment.

"mood wrecker" cap frowned and arched his back in defeat

"ohh cheer up cap, now lets go to the field!" ricky patted cap's back.

"why?" we asked in unison. ricky just shooked his head

"bwoh? how come you forgot? we have gym now pabo~ do expect us to already skip in the first week of our days in High School?"

"OHHHH! we forgot"

"but besides, we only have 2 periods more till it ends, why bother?" i turned my head to ricky.

"OHH COME ON HYUNG!" ricky put on his aegyo.

"FINE!" we said in unison and by that, we sprinted away to the field. when we ran to the field, i saw some girls squelly when they looked at us, pfft typical. we finally reached the field and we kinda forgot who the coach was, the most strict of them all!

"Sorry that we're late coach!" we said in unison

"why were you all late?" coach turned his head to us, glaring with those sunglass covered eyes.

"uhh~ we're fashionably late?" Niel spoke up.

great, just great! the pabo just had to speak up -.- with that, we all put on our *WTF* face.

"fashionably late huh? why dont you give me 100 fashionably push ups NOW!" coach yelled his lungs out and we quickly do the pushup. i swear, im gonna kill niel one day -.-

 

author's POV

 

"grrrr-eat, we're only in the first week in highschool and we're already tortured by running 20 laps" hyuna whined, holding onto her knees for support, catching some air barely breathing.

"KEEP RUNNING GIRLS!" coach Bi yelled.

"ugh! must.... keep... running... HWAITING!" hyuna yelled in the air, not caring if people thought her crazy.

 

"FINALLY!" hyuna yelled after the last lap. colapsing on the grassy field.

" i swear, i hate gym class" jiyoon turned her head to hyuna.

"you always say that but in the end, you always finish early huh? Jiyoon chuckled while jihyun, sohyun and gayoon we're too busy finishing their last two laps.

"the earlier we finish, the more time i could rest' hyuna scoffed.

 

hyuna's POV

 

I was barely breathing and some air after the last lap. so here i am, lying on my back on the grassy field of my school, "Korea High School of Music and Arts". my dream school. Being a freshman isn't always that easy but it helps if you have your bestfriends to suffer together and an adorable sister to look at.

 

"OOF!"

"OUCH!"

that really snapped me out of my thoughts. am i invinsible or something?! that guy just tripped over me! am i not big enough? okayokay, give me a week to make myself big as an elephant -.-

"YAH! are you blind?!"

i yelled at the blonde haired boy after landing on his stomach. the boy turned his head to me with an annoyed emotion plastered on his face. im certainly lying if i said that i wasnt staring at his face. honestly he really has a good-looking face and even his blonde hair suis his face. my heart kinda stopped at the moment

WTF HYUNA! get out of those thoughts right now!!

 

Ljoe's POV

"OOF!"

"OUCH!"

I tripped over a girl, way to go ljoe. welcome to loser's vill! -.-

"YAH! are you blind?!

wow, that really startled me. she got guts by screaming at me like that. annoying. i turned my head to the speaker and saw a orange haired girl glaring at me. wow, she's hot. that hair really brings out features of her face. wait? is she staring? yeah i know im hot. too bad i gotta snap her out of her thoughts.

 

hyuna's POV

"YAH! you're the one whose lying on the ground! psh, crazy" he yelled back, arching his brows.

huh? what ground? OHH! we we're arguing. i forgot -.-

"its a FREE COUNTRY you pabo~! and besides, you're the one who didnt look at the way you're going!" i scoffed.

"wh---what! what kind of girl are you? girls usually say 'mianhe oppa~', but you? pfft, a--li--en. do you know who i am?!"

"IN.YOUR.DREAMS" i moved my head closer to him,

"guess what? im not those kind of girls that needs attention from nuttheads like you" i smirked.

the bickering went on and on.

  _________________

soo the first chapter is DONE! wooot~ im sorry if its too long :| i'll try to shortened it a bit okay? (if you want)

 

i wanna make some changes, i will be using hyuna's or my POV from now on. its kinda comfusing. its okay for me, but i dont know about you guys? suggestions?

 

please comment and subscribe~! im not really sure if i'll get a reader --'