a long summer without each other

People Don't Always Hate

im sorry for the lacking  of updates and this chapter might be ish a little bit cus its like nearly 12 o clock here *i know its like still early but my eyes are killing me!* and im sleepy x_x but yeah, ENJOY THE 4TH CHAPTER! ^O^

4 oclock in the afternoon

bom and jiyong got out of the car and bom opened the front gate while jiyong was happily enjoying the house's hill top view.

"jiyong, you coming? stop trying to be cool by standing there like that looking at the view!" bom chuckled, stucking her tongue out.

"bwoyaa~ i really enjoy it you know! i havent seen the view like this for months! thanks to THAT somebody who just had~ to leave me alone ALL summer to go to some stupid vacation"jiyong whined.

"right~~ who can that person be hmm?" bom said in a thinking motion but its obvious that her voice was full of sarcasm.

"ofcourse non othe--"

"ohh stop bickering and just come in already! we need to cook something right now, im hungry! if we dont, i might be cranky and beat you up all day" bommie whined, pouting. dragging jiyong to her and hyuna's house.

(this is their house and I FREAKIN ENVY IT T___T but just imagine there are curtains for the windows, its kinda creepy if there isnt o.o)

 

jiyong looked at the house, examining it. 'still the same huh?' he chuckled in his mind. they have the best house for teenagers, all of them with a amazing house design, a pool, a modern living room, queen bedrooms, a dancing studio, an instrument room, etc. what was missing? a game room. well~ they never need to use it anyway.

 

(just imagine the pool and the other things that belongs outside are at the other side of the house ^o^)

 

bommie and jiyong entered the house and bom practically threw her backpack to the corner of the room and took her jackets off exposing her arms, jiyong did the same. they both went to the kichen,

"soo what do you want to cook bommie ah?" leaning to the coffee table, laying his head with his hands for support

"CORNNNN~!" bom jumped in excitement

"no corn! remember what your trainer said? it'll only make yourself more hungry and plus if you gained weight, its really obvious you know?" jiyong arched his brows, no matter how much jiyong tells her that. he never gets bored seeing bom's reactions.

"what he doesnt know wont hurt right?" bommie blinked cutely.

'IM TELLING! IM TELLING! IM TELLING! YOU'RE SOO BUSTED WHEN I TELL YOUR TRAINER!" jiyong ran around the kichen like a little kid with a finger in his ear and refused to hear any of bom's response by yelling "LALALA" so he counldnt hear her.

"NOOO! alright~ no corn" she frowned, lowering her head in defeat.

"good girl!" he patted her head.

"soo, wanna cook spagetti and cake for desert?" jiyong said, lowering his head to the pouting girl infront of him.

"YESS!" bom's fan lit up with a bright smile.

"soo you cook the spagetti while i'll bake the cake, okayokay? HWAITING!" bom happily skipped to the cabinet to get some materials.

"pfft, alien" jiyong said under his breath, laughing.

 

30 minutes later

"im done! vuola~" bom turned her head to the smiling blonde haired guy who was holding two dishes of spagetti.

"omo! they look AND smell delicious!" bom jumped, clapping her hands.

"darn cake, if it wasnt for your long hour of time in the oven, i would've ravished that spagetti now" bom pouted making a -.- face.

the oven finally clicked

"now its time for the frosting!" bom took the cake from the oven and put ir ontop of a metal surface and pulled her sleeves to make sure it didnt touch the cake. bom began to decorate the cake with chocolate and cream frosting.

jiyong suddenly clicked on an idea, he took a bottle of spray frosting and suddenly yelled,

"BOMMIE!" bom turned to his direction and was immediately attacked by a big abount of frosting aiming at her.

"AHH! STOP-- JIYOONNG! WHAT THE-- you're soo dead!" bom yelled trying to cover her face from being touched.

"HAHAHAAA!"

"you think this is funny huh? YAAAAAA~!" bom took the nearest chocolate syrup near her and aimed at jiyong. the food fight was fierce, they both threatening each oither, covering each other's faces with chocolate and frosting, making each other 'sweet' |a/n : LOL!| but most of all laughing their hearts out. they needed it, a long summer without each other is like a needle without a thread.

"STOOOOP~!" they both yelled and stumbled into the chocolate and frosting covered floor, looking at each other's appearences.

"pfft! theres a chocolate monster infront of me! BWAHAHHAH!" bom laughed, holding onto her stomach.

"yah~ look whos talking ms santa clause! you're covered in frosting!" jiyong said, stucking his tongue out, laughing.

"atleast im white, you're chocolate! keekee~"

"yeah yeah whatever" jiyong took some of the frosting from bom's face and his thumb.

"but you taste delicious!" jiyong wingled his brows. bommie did the same,

"you taste like fat!" they both laughed

"atleast the cake is okay" bom glanced at the cake

"if you mean okay as in destroyed, yeah its okay" jiyong snickered.

"alright, we better eat now or my spagetti would get cold" rasing his brows

"okayokay" she laughed"

so they ate their dinner and talked about how their summer vacation was and spent the most time laughing. they both sighed, relieved that nothing had changed even though they didnt see each other all summer.

she didnt change at all

he didnt changed at all

they both thought, smiling softly.

after dinner

"YAH! you better clean this up kwon jiyong!" bom yelled when she looked at her thrashed kitchen

"BWOH! why me? you did it too!" crossing his arms.

"you started it!"

"you have a MAID! why dont you just let them clean this up?!"

bom froze, forgetting the fact that she had a maid. 'ohh right.... darn it! better make up an excuse or something to make myself look calm

"cus.. uhh-- you're my maid?" bom said, tilting her head.

jiyong just gave her a 'are-you-kiddingme-look'

"bommie bommie, what an awful excuse. you're too blunt to make something up like that. its soo obvious, not to mention embarassing" jiyong poked her head, laughing.

"whatever, pssssh" pouting, heading to her living room.

"whoa! bommie is mad at mee~ sorry bommie! i didnt mean it!" by that, jiyong ran to her giving her a backhug. lifting her into the air, she soon laughed and forgived him. so they spent all evening laughing and talking with each other.

8pm

"noona, i gotta go home, its late already. i wanna get some beauty sleep" jiyong said, wiggling his brows up and down, walking to the front door.

"pfft, beauty sleep my " bom rolled her eyes

"okay, byebye jiyong!" bom gave jiyong a hug and watched her bestfriend leaving the gate.

"BTW! im going to tell you're trainer tomorrow that you ate cornnnnnnnn!" jiyong yelled from the gate and ran for his life.

"BWOH?!" bom yelled but at that time,jiyong was long gone.

bom turned her head around to the front door but heard the gate opened again and saw her cute sister practically dragging her feet to the front door.


"you look like a ghost hyuna ya" bom chuckled, holding her sister's hands.

"you have noo ideo, many happend today and its just the first week of school!

"okayokay, come on and eat! jiyong made you spagetti and i made you a cake!" bom chuckled at the thought of what happend just this early evening. the picture of jiyong covered in chocolate pop into her head.

"waa~ someones happy today?" hyuna grinned at her dazed big sister

"w-what?" bom mumbled, turning her head away from hyuna. hiding her smiling face.

"you.know.what.imean" hyuna's head got closer to her face at every word, elbowing her smiling unnie.

"YOU!"

"RUNAWAAAYYYY!" they both ran around the house and by the end of the chase, hyuna was in the pool. [A/N : LOL! bad bom unnie!] but bom ended up being pulled into it too, laughing.

 

next morning

"hyunaa! wake up!" bom yelled from hyuna's bedroom door.

"alright! im up! im up! sheeeesh"

hyuna got up from her bed, take a showe, put on her clothhes and sprayed her hair orange.

 

yes, she sprays her hair to get the colour. when she was young, hyuna always wanted to colour her hair into bright colours, not just chocolate. but the problem is that shes the type of person who will get bored easily with her hair colour. if she keeps dye-ing and changing her hair colour, her hair may be damaged, so when her mom found out the perfect solution. a hair colouring spray which is washable and had a variety colour. so yeah, her hair shines, the hairspray isnt stick and she looks really good with any hair colour.

"i love modern techonology" hyuna sighed happily. even bom uses it sometimes.

hyuna took her backpack, eat breakfast with her unnie and went to bom's car because bom felt happy enough to drive today rather than getting picked up by her driver.

(bom's car o.o)

 

____________________________________

 

spoilers/preview of next chapter:

"i'll pick you up near the school gate okay princess?" ljoe winked at hyuna walking to his next class.

"stop calling me that!" but ljoe was out from her sight

*

"this is your house?" tilting her head slightly

"duh? isnt it obvious? ljoe rolled his eyes looking at the suprised oranged haired girl infront of him

"no not really, did you stole it?"

"how can people steal a house! its waay to heavy to carry stupid" pushing her head with his forefinger

"good point. i thought you live in a sewer, cave or something judging by the way you act" hyuna smirked, skipping her way to his front door.

"WHY YOU---"

"COME ON ALREADYYYY AND OPEN THE DOOR~!" hyuna whined.

[A/N soo theres gonna be hyuna and ljoe in the next chapter and no gbom *bows*]

_______________________________

 

i promised that there will be a ljoe-hyuna moment in this chapter right? IM SORRY! T__T i got carried away and ended up THIS long. so as a sorry, i gave you all a spoiler ^o^ even though i just got 3 comments *sob* but yeah. thankyou for the 9 subscibers! :DD

 

please comment and subscribe~~! ^o^