first impressions arent always right

People Don't Always Hate

this chapter doesn't involve any Ljoe or hyuna. mostky focusing on GBOM <3 but there is a seungri-hyuna moment. keke~ ^o^

_______________________________

outside the school gate

"bye hyuna! becareful!" bom yelled to hyuna who was catching her friends, 'being teased i suppose' bom chuckled. bom was waiting for their driver to pick her up.

 

"bommie-noona!" the blonde guy yelled to park bom.

jiyoung?

a voice that bommie hears often, how can she forget? she hears it everyday since they first met.

"JIYOUNG!" bom turned her head towards his voice were and saw jiyoung opened his arms wide so she can give him a big hug.

"miss me?" jiyong broke the hug.

"yeah, i miss you soooo much i could die" bommie rolled her eyes, laughing.

"i know you do noona" wiggling his brows up and down, amused at her words.

"yah! stop calling me noona, im just a few months older than you ya' know?" she poked his head, pouting.

"don't worry noona, you're not THAT old. you look as beautiful as ever" jiyong chuckled, holding the back of his neck. not everyday he would compliment a girl.

"i better be" bom glared at jiyoung like this -.- jiyong blushed, amused by her appearence. after the long summer break away from her, she still looks the same but more beautiful than he last saw her.

still her bubbly and 8D self, he thought.

"jiyong??" bom waved her hands infront of his face, looking confused. snapping jiyong out of his thoughts.

"y-yeah?" looking at bom's eyes.

"do you wanna catch up on things? you know, like listening to each other's stories of what happend during summer break since its been long since we talked to each other" bom said, jumping around and gripping tightly at jiyong's hands.

"haha, alright bommie" he patted her head.

"how about coming to my house? we can cook dinner like we used to, im alone! hyuna is out with her friends" bom pouted and eyeing her "just-arrived car"

"okayokay, i'll go with you, if i dont, i would probably be sit on right now and be kidnapped by you" jiyong laughed and before she could say anything, jiyong pulled her to her to her car. gripping on her hands and jumping on the back seat.

"annyonghaseyo hyung" jiyong smiled at the driver, the driver just nodded at the common face that he sees often.

ahh, after a long summer without bom is soo boring. atleast things can get back to the way it is now.

jiyong glanced at the already sleepy bom at his side who was sleeping on his shoulders.

they never did became more than friends

truth be told, both of them didn't know what to do after they confessed. it may ruin their friendship and be awkward around each other.

i like the way it is now, jiyong thought

jiyong never had intrest in her when they first met but first impressions are never true

 

flashback

 

jiyong was walking through the halls with his friends, soo busy talking that he didnt noticed the girl walking towards him. he stumbled down to the floor, both of them landing on their .

"ouch!" they both yelped, caressing their lower back part.

"ommo, are you okay? im soo sorry!" the black haired girl said not daring to look at the guy she crashed to.

"haha, gwenchana" jiyong got up and held his hands out to the girl whos still not moving and inch. the girl noticed it and took his hands, he could feel her stuttering.

"t-thank y-you" she lowered her head.

"you're welcome" jiyong patted her head slightly

"so, are you new here? i never really saw around here before?" he asked turning his direction to his friends that they could leave him behind and go to class. they just nodded and head to the direction of their class-- except one, choi seunghyun. jiyong was confused

why did he stayed? ohh well. jiyong just shrugged it off. turning his attention to the girl standing infront of him.

"n-ne, i just moved into the neighbourhood with my little sister"

"ohh, with you're little sister only? how about your parents?" jiyong asked, tilting his head, obviously confused.

jiyong practically slap himself in his mind

"what if her parents has died or abandon her already? , what a stupid question!"

"its not what you think, its just.. they travel a lot due to their business, they only came to settle our things and school papers. soo yeah, they flew back to america this morning" the girl frowned. iiyong could hear the bitterness in her voice.

she must be really lonely

"yah, take that frown up side down!" jiyong chuckled, trying to distract the girl infront of him from replaying those bitter moments.

"soo, whats you're name?" the tall and handsome boy behind jiyong finally spoke up afterexamining the chubby girl when she talked to jiyong. not ahint of flirt ot kinkiness in her, just a normal girl. there was definitely something special about her but he just cant put his finger on it.

"park bom immida" she bowed her head slightly.

"bom? i should call you bommie then!" the shorter one said excitedly.

"btw, im jiyong and this tall guy behind me is TOP or his real name, choi seunghyun" he poited towards TOP.

"n-ne annyeonghaseyo. soo, im sorry jiyong-sshi and seunghyun-sshi but i gotta go to my next class. thankyou for helping me!" bom said, bowing. walking hurriedly to the opposite direction, slightly running.

"b-but, WAIT!" jiyong turned his head towards bom but too late! she was long gone.

"she may be chubby, but she runs---- FAST!" jiyong chuckled while seunghyun was in his own world.

bom, park bom. gotta remember that!, they both thought.

 

so the next few days, jiyong didnt see her that much until thursday afternoon. there she was, looking cute and chubby as ever. surrounded by girls that he didnt really noticed before one of them called his name out.

"JIYONG OPPA!" chaerin (CL) waved at him.

"ahh, anyo chaerin, minji, dara and of course, bommie" bom flinced when she hears her name being called out

he remembers me

"i forgot you knew bommie, she told us everything" dara chuckled.

"haha, no secrets between you guys huh?" he said, moving his fingers to under his eyes to make a mocking expression.

"yeah! since she was new, we showed her around the school. then BAM! we became friends. she was REALLY awkward first but when she opened up, i wish she'd just shut up" a booming of laughter can be heard behind chaerin.

"but seriously, when you get to know her, she is one in a million! shes a alien i tell you, AN ALIEN! but in a adorkable way" they just nodded at chaerins words, still laughing.

"ohh really? i might have to get to know her myself then" jiyong wiggled his eye brows up and down and scooted nearer to bom.

"y-yah! dont get too near!" bom blushed and skipped next to minji for protection.

"dont get to cocky now bommie!" he chuckled.

"jiyong oppa" chaerin said, tring to get his attention.

"bom is being bullied" she frowned

"i saw some girls pushing her around behind the gym saying thats shes ugly and chubby, , i wanna murder them soo bad! so me and my girls kinda fought with them" chaerin lowered her head.

"w-WHAT! how dare they bully agirl who just transfered here?!" feeling the rage coming to his blood

"i dont know, bommie really cried hard after that happend" they all turned to her while bom just looked away, gripping onto minji's shirt

oh no, shes.... crying.

jiyong didnt know what came over him but he instantsly grabbed the weak girl by her arms and turned her around to face him and he suddenly crushed their body together in a hug. jiyong said something he knew was wrong to tell a person he barely knew,

"dont worry, i'll protect you bommie"

he didnt knew what came over him but everything has a reason.

 

bom just stood there, eyes flowing with tears. she didnt knew why she was crying.

was it because she was bullied?

was it because she was missing her parents that she barely sees in a year?

or was it she felt happy that someone was there to protect her?

all she knows is that she has a shoulder to lean on.

_________________________

after that day, they almost met every week and he even get to know her cute little sister who constantly whined and always holds bom dearly when they met. bom even started to lose weight because she didnt want to burden anyone to save her everytime she gets bullied because she was chubby. little by little she opened up to jiyong and he bacame her bestfriend, well~ bestfriend that was a boy i guess, her girlfriends was there for her all the way.

 

bom changes was notisable, she hired a coach to lose weight, a designer for her clothes, she died her hair to brown, her face became thinner but still maintained her cute features. when jiyong was asked how to describe her, he always says

shes a goddess, with a smile plastered on his face.

they even met in occasions like formal parties, going to a business cruise due to their parents are strong in the korean business. bom always ends up dancing with jiyong even when many hands were offered to her.

 

__________________________

 

"jiyong!" seungri yelled from across the hall.

"yeah?!" seungri ran across the hall and greeted his hyung. they didnt notice that bom and hyuna was creeping behind jiyong.

"BOO!" jiyong jumped and grabbed his chest

"yaaaa! what was that!" jiyong pouted, glaring at hyuna and then at bom

"stop being a babby oppa yaa~" hyuna chuckled with her 'you're a man for god sake!' look.

"haha, mianhae jiyong! soo~ wanna eat ice cream with us after this?" bom blinked continoueously

"how can i reject this alien, you'll probably kick me with your big thighs till i say yess" jiyong mocked.

"YAAAAAAA!" by that, bom chased jiyong with her hands in the air. leaving hyuna and seungri alone.

 

"woah, shes fast" saungri said, hyuna jumped obviously forgetting that she wasnt alone.

"h-ha-ha y-yeah" she stuttered at the stranger.

"so you're probably bom's little sister? im seungri" he smiled and bowing his head slightly

"yeah, i didnt know he talked about bom around you guys"

"when didnt he?" he chuckled

"im hyuna btw." hyuna held her hands out and seungri gladly took it and shook her hand, smiling.

seungri's words finally clicked to her,

so jiyong oppa likes unnie. better not tell her, i bet he will tell her someday.

"soo, wanna go eat ice cream?" seungri lowered his head to hyuna's level, looking into her eyes.

"y-yeah sure" by that, they went to the ice cream shop and get to know each other.

 

without them knowing, jiyong and bom saw everything. there was some unspoken words between them but they knew, hyuna's and seunri's were getting stronger and stronger everyday but mostly seungri's.

some words are better to be left unspoken

so that was the beginner of their friendship and unbroken bond, even other's friendship.

 

end of flashback

 

they finally reached their destination. jiyong nudged bom slightly, waking her from her short slumber.

"bommie, wake up" jiyong poked bom's head slightly that was laying on top of his shoulders

"BOMMIE!"

"WHOA! OKAY! im up! im up!" she yelled and hit jiyong's arm slightly

 

_________________________

 

whoa! finally done o.o i know the flashback is kinda not good -.- i already wrote a long chapter but that paper went missing! you should know how frustrated i was *sobs. but i guess this is okay i guess. im sorry for a boring description of seungri and hyuna's first encounter T~T, damn paper! soo~ im sorry too for the cliche moments between bom and jiyong --'

 

i will make sure i will make Ljoe and hyuna's ints more in the next chapter and even GBOM in the kitchen, woooot! ^o^ but no promises i guess -.-

comments are welcome and please subscribe~~ ^o^