Chapter 7: HER Poison

Save me from my Noona!!

**Chapter 7**

 

Luhan POV

i was in the convenience store with Lay buying ice cream. 

"i've decide" i muttered

"decided on what?" Lay ask as he his ice cream.

"i'll never listen to my sister ever again!" i cried softly 

i heard Lay scuff " yeah... you always say that but in the end you still listen to her" he told me

my face fell and frown at him 

"you at least act like you think i can do it" i sneered at him, he only laughed and patted my back 

"come one lu, it wont be long until you'll be free from her " he stated, i look at and frown my brows together " what do you mean?" i ask, he shook his head "Well duh... someday your sister is going to get married and live alone with her husband and start family or what not."  he ranted and his ice cream.

i turn away and with realization on what Lay had said. " what wrong?" Lay ask 

"Noona will get married?" i muttered Lay look at weirdly as i turn and walk abit farther from him 

"then that means... she'll leave the house right?" i ask like a crazy person.

"yeah... like i said she'll move out" Lay answered 

"i see.. .that true" i muttered " what didn't i realize that before!" i cried and started laughing like a insane person

"my friend you should go check on doctor" Lay stated as he watch me with cautious eyes

 

after spending sometime with Lay i headed to Donghae Apartment building and went to check on his Mailbox and found letter sticking into it. i was about to grab it when i realized it was mistake if i did it so, i just bend down and looked at the letter from underneath. 

"Photo Exhibit ..." i muttered "gag....nam" i finished 

after reading it i quickly went over and called Noona about what i found out 

i went over to the said place and found it was photo exhibit about children in poverty countries.i looked around and saw Noona was already there wearing a really pretty simple dress guys around were drooling at her. 

i shook my head and made my way over to her. "noona... Donghae sshi will be here soon just wait patiently for him" i whispered.

she just nodded her head and i walk away to the gates looking around for Donghae sshi arrive. and when i got there i found Donghae sshi making his in, i quickly went back and signal noona he was here. 

Noona who was sitting prettily stood up and was about to make her move toward Donghae sshi who was talking with a colleague of his. when group of ahjummas passed by and roughly stomp on noonas expensive shoes.

uh oh...

 

Author POV

when one of the Ahjummas stomp on Mei Ai shoes Mei Ai let out a small "ouch" and glared at the group, who were noisy and rude, she stood up and yelled at them " that hurt!" she yelled, startling the group of Ahjummas who quickly apologize and left. 

Luhan who was there bit his lip and shook his head. 

Mei Ai bent down and check on her shoe it had big smug on it, he hissed and started to get teary

"this were expensive" she muttered and sobbed quietly all the while looking at a picture of a little girl who was messy and dirty smiling 

but she wasn't crying fro the little girl in th e picture she crying over her shoe. but her position right now made it look like she was and Donghae who was in the right moment look at Mei Ai she she continued to sob while looking up to the picture. 

Luahn bag his on the wall. "noona!" i he inwardly scream.

when they got back home Mei Ai faced Luhan and held up her shoes. 

"do know much this shoes cause!" she shouted at him.

Luhan just pouted and said " you could have meet Donghae sshi you know" 

they have left the exhibit even before Mei Ai got to talk with dognhae.

"dont change the subject" she ranted.she held up her shoes more in front off Luhan " this are louboutin!" she shouted 

"how much do think this are" Luhan frustrated scratch his head and look at his noona. 

"you better pay me back..it your fault for bringing me there" she pointed, leaving luhan in shock 

 

how far will her poison go far?

 




Sorry guys, i been slow in doing the updates..its cause of my school work...

and now my update is quite short cause I'm not feeling well

please bear with me i'll try my best to update faster ... 

crying