o28 Let The Fun Begin

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"As all of you know, exams are over," Mr Oh said and the class cheered.

"Projects will begin," the class groaned while Mr Oh hushed them. "They will be really fun, I promise. Co-curricular activities will start again, please take this time to recuperate from the loss of brain cells."

It was a little awkward sitting next to Daehyun now. However, he acted like nothing much happened and maybe you should try acting like nothing happened too.

"Announcement: All students, please head over to the multi purpose hall now," the speaker overhead spoke.

Mr Oh stopped talking and allowed the students to leave the classroom. You saw Sora talking with Minji and felt a little jealousy sparking to life.

"Kaja aegi," Daehyun pushed you towards the door.

When both of you arrived at the hall, you saw Himchan. He waved towards both of you and you approached him to sit beside him. Once you sat beside him, Daehyun plopped down beside you and greeted Himchan.  Soon, the whole of B.A.P were seated together. More girls started to flock towards you side of the hall and you saw Sora approaching you.

"Excuse me, please. Excuse me," Sora said as she made her way to sit beside you. She squeezed between you and Himchan.

"Weren't you with Minji just now?" You asked a little angrily.

"And I decided to come over, why?" Sora replied, ignorant.

"Nothing," you said as you knew that she wanted to sit near Yongguk. Minji was just a few people behind. You rolled your eyes when she wasn't looking.

"Had a fight with Sora?" Daehyun whispered.

"No? Why did you ask?" You replied.

"The atmosphere seemed a little weird..." Daehyun trailed off.

"Nothing happened. Girls are like this all the time, you didn't know? Don't boys act like this sometimes?" You joked.

"Ani, we are always behind one another's back, right Himchan hyung?" Daehyun fist bumbed Himchan and you laughed. Sora was now talking to Yongguk and you could feel Hana's penetrating stare at the both of them.

"Good morning, school!" The speaker boomed. A woman walked onto the stage holding a microphone. She wore a white flannel shirt the first few buttons ed just enough to show her cleavage, a black mini stretch pencil skirt that would show her if she were to bend down, and hot red killer heels.

You looked around the to see the reactions of the boys. Man, were they drooling. Mouths agape and some even their lips. Girls had this disgusted look and some were just pursing their lips, feeling self-conscious.

You slapped Daehyun's arm. 

"Yah, close your mouth, drool is coming out," you said, a tint of jealousy in your voice.

Daehyun immediately closed his mouth but a playfully smirk remained on his lips.

"Don't be jealous, babe," Daehyun whispered.

You jaw fell open.

"Bwoh?! Who's being jealous? What the hell?!" You immediately defended yourself.

"Hey everyone! Nice to meet you all!" The questionable woman greeted. You expected her voice to be highly sweetened and flirty, however, it was firm and smooth.

"Let me introduce myself, I am Ms Ryu, your new principal. I will be introducing new syllabuses to this school,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter