o20 Drunk

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo, what happened to you?" You asked worriedly.


"Yuraaaaaa," Himchan hiccuped. "Minji con.......confessed to meeeee."


You grimaced. Hearing your crush talk about another girl was the most painful thing. Himchan was hiccuping and his hands were drawing circles in the air. You had slung his arm over your shoulder and was helping him up the stairs. You stumbled upon a step and held onto the railing to prevent both of you from tumbling down the stairs.


"That's great!" You tried your best to sound happy. Himchan had a strong smell of alcohol. Himchan stopped walking.


"No, it isn't!" Himchan shouted. He then started laughing. You put your fingers to his lips and looked around. "C'mon, let's get you upstairs," you said and Jaehwa came by your side to help you.


"Hyung! What happened to you?" Jaehwa asked. 


"I turned down Minjeeeeeee," Himchan slurred. 

Jaehwa just shrugged since he didn't know who she was.


We reached my bedroom and we placed Himchan on my bed since his sofa-bed wasn't pulled out. He started scratching his neck.


"Noona, would you be okay? I have this test tomorrow and I-" 


"It's okay, Jaehwa, you can go to sleep," you smiled.


"Thanks, noona. Good night!" He kissed you on the cheek. "Hwaiting, Jaehwa!"


He nodded and left the room.


You sighed and placed your hands on your hips. Himchan was a mess.


He was pespiring despite the weather and his hair was frizzy. His cheeks were crimson and his lips were slightly swollen. He stunk of alcohol. He looked really tired and was trying to his shirt now. 


"Yuraaaaa, I feeeel so......haaaawt," Himchan dragged his words, fumbling with his buttons. You widened your eyes.


"Omo! Oppa! You cant do it here!" You pulled him up and pushed him into the bathroom. You went to the drawers and took out his pajamas.


You handed them to him and closed the door of the bathroom. You turned off the heater since he said he was feeling warm. You wore your sweater and a windbreaker. You were freezing but it didn't really matter right now. 


Himchan was taking a really long time. "Oppa?" You knocked on the door and Himchan burst through the door. He had one hand on the wall to support him. He couldn't even walk straight. He looked so ing smexy right now, as if he was shooting a commercial. His hair was slightly damp.


His top was ed and you could see his nips. "Omo! Oppa, button your shirt up!" 


Himchan fiddled with his buttons but messed them up. You sighed and ed them, buttoning them up properly again. You focused on the buttons instead of his toned abs and his chest. 


You gasped when Himchan grabbed your wrist. 


"Hyun Aeeeeeee......Oppa feel sooooo much better, its not that hot now," Himchan said driving in and out of consciousness. 


"Hyun Ae?" You asked but there was no answer. 


"It seems quiet today? Appa and omma are not fighting? That's great!" Himchan started dancing around the room making incoherent noises. 


"Oppa! You'll wake my parents up!" You tried to stop him but he kept moving. This is gonna be a long night. 


"Yura? Why are you hereee?" 


"Oppa! This is my house!" 


"Where's Hyun Aeeee?"


"Who's Hyun Ae?" You managed to stop him but he was whining like a little kid right now. He laid down on the floor and started kicking around. "I'm so gonna film this down," you said as you reached for your handphone.


"Yuraaaa~ Loooook at oppaaaaa!" Himchan started making pouty faces and you started giggling quietly. He rolled on the carpet everywhere.


He made a reach for your phone and you immediately stopped the video. You placed your phone on the night stand and dragged Himchan by the foot. 


"Oh my gosh, oppa, you weigh like a whale!" You climbed onto the bed and tried to pull Himchan up. It was really tough since he was heavier than you. You hauled his legs on the bed first. You were preparing to go down to push his body up when out of the blue, he jumped up and fell on top of you.


You lost it. Nope, you didn't become mad. And nope, you didn't lose your ity obviously. 


But, you lost your first kiss to a drunk Himchan. You lost your first kiss to your crush. 


Himchan's lips crashed into yours, his teeth smashing your tender lips, making a corner bleed. He the blood oozing from your lips and moved his mouth. His tongue was begging for entrance.


You felt fireworks in your body. How many times have you dreamt of this to happen, you don't even know. It was finally happening but you didn't kiss back. It was wrong. He didn't know he was kissing you, he didn't know what he was doing. He was drunk.


"She kissed me like that," Himchan said, "But I pushed her away. I don't like her, why doesn't she admit it?" 


You pushed him away, out of breath. "Oppa," you breathed. "That was my...first kiss...."


There was no answer. You flipped him around so that he was now beside you, his back lying on the bed.
He was already snoring. You breathed in and out heavily, a hand on your chest. You tried to calm your heart but failed to do so. You could remember the texture of Himchan's lips. Smooth and inviting.


You sighed. No matter how tired you were, you still have to help Himchan clean up a little. Thank goodness he didn't throw up or anything.


"Oppa, sorry to wake you up, but, drink some water, it'll make you feel better the next day. We still have school and darn training tomorrow," you slapped his cheeks lightly and helped Himchan up while he gulped down mouthfuls of water.


"Here, here, slow down," you said softly. Himchan drank his water whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter