Onew, Ice Cream and Taemin

Heads Or Tails

Sitting around looking at pictures of what I’ve done with the boys is nice, but honestly it’s not exactly how I want them to get to know me through pictures. Sighing gazing at them all huddled around my scrapbook smiling and enjoying it though is nice, having them around is relaxing. Key, Jonghyun and Onew are all pointing to one picture, while Minho and Taemin are rolling their eyes at their hyungs. It really it’s funny that the two youngest can be the most mature out of the bunch, tiring of hearing them argue I step over and glance at the picture they’re fighting over. It’s me at a party with Sang Hee, of course, but the odd thing in the picture is the guy that she’s glaring at, and dumping her beer all over him.

“What’s the issue?” I ask them looking at it with happy thoughts.

Turning to me they point to Sang Hee. “She’s dumping her drink over a guy, and the guy is holding your hand.”

Looking closer I realize they’re right, I’m standing next to him laughing, with my hand in his. “Huh, I guess so.” I mutter looking closer at the guys face. “How strange.”

“Noona do you know him?” Taemin asks suddenly interested, glancing at the photo. “I mean he’s looking at you while Sang Hee’s dumping her drink on him.”

Glancing again I see that they’re right, picking the book up I examine the picture closely. “I don’t remember this.” I whisper taking it out of the scrapbook, flipping it over I see the comments my friends and I wrote.

‘Ha-ha Sang Hee you get that jerk!’

‘Jessica~ can’t believe you dated this jerk! But Sang Hee straighten it out lol’

‘Thanks Sang Hee, you’re the best’ I wrote it, but I honestly don’t remember the guy.

“Bah, this is going to bug me.” I mutter, whipping my phone out I dial Sang Hee’s number, waiting for her to answer I feel their gazes on me. “One second.” I mouth.

“Hey, Jessica what’s happen?” Sang Hee asks me in English.

Pouting I stare at the photo. “I was going through the photo album, I came across a picture I don’t remember taking, or the guy in it.”

“What one butter cup?”

“You’re dumping deer all over his head, on the back we called him a jerk.” I tell her flipping it over. “Who is he?”

Hearing her hum, and drumming her fingers I chuckle. “It was at a party?”

“Looks like it.” I tell her examining the photo. “I’m holding his hand laughing.”

“Oh, I bet it was the night you were totally plastered!” Sang Hee cheers. “It was the time I got there late and you were drinking, but anyways the douche-bag you’re referring to is that loser boyfriend you had for like a month, Jason, I think was his name. He cheated on you, so when we all found out we got him back at that party.”

Staring at it I nod my head. ‘Jason’ “Oh, well I guess…I was that drunk?”

“Apparently, you don’t remember it at all?”

“No, I mean…I guess I sort of do.” I mumble. “But we went to so many parties that year.”

“Tell me about it.” Sang Hee says sighing happily. “Anyways what’s happen?”

“I moved to Korea.” I tell her absently, looking back up I see the five of them trying to follow along to the conversation. “I got to go Sang Hee, I’ll call you later.”

“Cool beans, have fun there.” She calls.

Hanging up I smile bashfully. “Sorry.” I tell them switching back to Korean.

“Did you find out?” Minho asks me curiously. “You looked pretty serious.”

I nod my head placing the picture back. “Sang Hee says it was at a party, and we’d found out he’d been cheating.” The more I said it and thought about it the more sense it made. “Jason, he was captain of something… Anyways Sang Hee was just giving him what he deserved.” I explain putting the book up. “Let’s do something else, you can flip through them later.”

“Well…” Onew says looking around. “I’ll take you to get some ice cream.” He cheers happily, despite Jonghyun’s protests earlier. “Jonghyun can take Key and Minho to their schedules and Taemin and I will go with you Jessica.”

“Hyung that’s not fair!” Minho whines pouting. “I want to go too!”

Key and Jonghyun however are narrowing their eyes at Minho. “Yah, Onew isn’t it dangerous?”

“Aniyo, we’ll be careful, and if we get caught we’ll just says Jessica is an old friend of Taemin’s or something.” Onew says happily. “Anyways you guys have to get back soon to get ready, Key you’ll take awhile, Jonghyun step on it.”

Laughing I smile at the three boys who are obviously displeased with Onew’s plan. “We can do something together later, when you guys aren’t busy.” I tell them smiling. “Anyways though I wouldn’t want you fans to be disappointed.”

“Exactly.” Onew adds in happily. “Come on Taemin we’re getting ice cream!”

Minho stands up glaring at Onew, wrapping his arms around me tightly. “Noona don’t let hyung get too carried away, arasso?”

“Deh, we’ll be careful, you have fun doing whatever it is you idols do.” I mumble hugging the tall boy back. “We’ll hang out just me, you, Taemin later.” I promise him, whispering it in his ear.

“What about us?” Jonghyun whines. “I want a hug.”

Scoffing Taemin lets out an annoyed gaze on his elder. “Hyung just wants skinship noona.”

Laughing I raise a brow at him. “Skinship?”

“Hyung is the king of skinship, he’s very affectionate; Noona you’ll have to be careful with him.” Minho explains smirking at Jonghyun.

Turning to Jonghyun him smiling innocently. “Please?” He asks batting his eyes at me.

Opening my arms Jonghyun engulfs me in a hug, his arms wrapped firmly around my waist, his head tucked into my neck, his hot breath fanning along it. “I’m really glad you were lost like me.” He mumbles, at least I think that’s what he said, but as long as it lasted, it felt like mere seconds.

“YAH!” Key yells angrily. “I want a hug too!”

Pulling away from me Jonghyun winks. “You warmed up to me.”

Smirking I nod my head. “Lost ones got to stick together.”

Laughing, Key takes this moment to hug me as well, his hug though seemed different from what I was expecting, Key’s hug was just as tight as Jonghyun’s but something was odd about it, odd in a good way, maybe it was how his head rested against mine, him looking me in the eyes intently, a shimmer of mischievousness, the way his lips were parted just a little. “Don’t get too wrapped up in them.” He mumbles letting go.

Nodding my head Onew, Taemin and I walk Minho, Jonghyun and Key to the waiting car, their manager I assume. “See you guys later!” I call waving to them.

Minho gestures texting, nodding my head he gets in the car happily, Key and Jonghyun on the other hand are both busy glaring at Onew, but Onew is happily rolling his head around teasing them.

Walking back inside Taemin looks over at Onew. “You’re getting them back for something?”

“I don’t know what you mean.” Onew says with a smile plastered on his face, “Jessica what kinds of ice cream do you like?”

“Chocolate and vanilla.” I tell them watching the two both relish in the fact that they’re without the other three. “Want me to drive?”

“Neh.” Onew says skipping around like an idiot; something tells me though that it isn’t a good idea, stopping him from running into the table I smile at him. “Thank-you.”

“It’s no problem.” I tell him laughing. “I’ll go ask if I can borrow the car.”

The two boys wait patiently while I ask my Auntie May, coming back with the keys, my wallet and purse we head out into Seoul, them both keeping their faces covered as we get to busier parts of the city. Carefully driving to the ice cream parlor my aunt recommended, it being more on the secluded side. I park on the street in front of the place.

 

After getting our ice cream, with a little difficulty, Onew couldn’t make his mind up, still wrapped up in the idea of being free of the other members I expect.

 

SHINee member’s ~

 

“I can’t believe Onew-Hyung.” Jonghyun whines looking out the window sulking. “I met Jessica first.”

“Jonghyun she isn’t a toy, you guys need to keep that in mind.” Their manager chastises them. “Besides I thought you said you didn’t care.”

“Hyung isn’t happy because she’s not paying as much attention to him as she is to us.” Minho teases him lightly. “Calm down, besides Taemin found out what you three wanted to know, and now we know where she’s staying.”

“Besides she’s here for school.” Key reminds the two. “She won’t get a boyfriend there, isn’t that good?”

“Aniyo, she’ll make friends and forget about us.” Jonghyun whines, despite knowing how absurd the idea is, pouting he looks out the window, “Just like last time.”

“Jessica is nothing like her.” Minho says fiercely. “Jessica won’t do what you think!” He yells at the elder.

Key however fidgets uncomfortably. “Minho we don’t know that for sure.” He mumbles patting Jonghyun’s shoulder. “And we’ll have to trust that she won’t Jonghyun.”

Both boys look at Key, him looking a little perplexed, he wasn’t expecting for them all to become so attached to Jessica so quickly, not even himself, but he was upset that he couldn’t spend more time with her, just like Jonghyun, but unlike Jonghyun he wasn’t planning anything.

“Minho what did she say to you?” Jonghyun asks quietly.

Pursing his lips he smiles. “She said we’d hang out, me, her and Taemin.” Nodding his head Jonghyun looks over at him, “She’ll hang out with you too, don’t worry.” He adds looking at him.

Jonghyun stares out the window. “I hope so.” He mumbles trying to let go of all the angst that thinking about the girl before Jessica left, the hurt that she brought not just to him, but all the members, how much he wishes he could go back and just stop himself from picking her up, ignoring the tail signs that she didn’t really care, that he could look past all that and see Jessica, the girl that’s not her.

“Alright, boys let’s get this!” their manager says parking. “Ready?”

 

By the end of the day, Key, Minho and Jonghyun all agreed on that they’d get Onew back for his little stunt today.  With all five members back in the dorm, Jessica at home eating with her family, entertaining her six year old cousin, they sat around bored.

Onew asleep to wake up early tomorrow for his schedule, Taemin and Minho waiting for Jessica to respond to their texts.

“So tomorrow maybe we should ask if Jessica wants to go to lunch with us.” Key says picking up his glass of water, “Onew will be busy all day.”

“FINALLY!” Taemin yells happily texting Jessica back. “I just asked her.”

The older boys shake their heads at their maknae, “So you seem to like her a lot Taemin.” Jonghyun observes.

“Deh. She’s really nice; I think she’ll be a good friend to us.” He says slowly reading her text. “She says she’d love to have lunch with us.”

Key smiles happily. “Tell her we’ll pick her up around twelve thirty.”

“Anything else, she’s going to sleep soon.”

“Wear something nice, but it’s going to need a hood.” Key says getting up. “I’m going to make dinner.” He calls leaving the living room.

“I guess we’re going out for lunch.” Minho mutters happily. “Jessica will like that.” Him also texting Jessica, telling her to sleep well.

 

Jessica~

 

“Honey do you have plans?” Uncle Jae asks seeing me look through my closet, something with a hood, during the summer? Is Key crazy?

“Yeah, lunch with some friends.” I mumble pulling out a grey hoodie. “Do you need me to stay home tomorrow?” I ask him turning to look at him, his eyes a little concerned.

“Aniyo, May just said that your friends were a little peculiar.” He explains. “Are you sure they’re not trouble?”

I nod my head, well not anything like what he’s thinking, it’ll be trouble if I get caught with them and people recognize them, but I’m sure we can handle that, and besides Key will be careful. “Yeah, they’re just odd, like me.”



 

Another chapter! (: Sorry this took a while, I couldn't really think of anything to add in :/

Comment and Subscribe!!