Music Video Shoot for 'Watch me in Aw'

One Glance

"Just watch me in aw aw aw aw." The music said as they were filming Son Young.

"Tell me the truth. Aw aw aw aw. Just watch me in aw aw aw aw.' the music slowed down as the vocie was softer "You might not know what I am capable of, you do not believe, or can see this tatlent of mine. You think I am joking, maybe even playing~."the vocie hit a high note, and a girl started rapping in the background, 4minute's Hyuna.

The music finished and filming as well."Good job. Thank you." went around 100 times. Hyuna and Son Young changed and were getting their make up removed.

"Hyuna!" a vocie called she looked in the mirror and saw Yosoeb making a cute face. "How was filming?" He asked batting his eyes like a little kid.

Son Young started laughing "Sorry."she said throwing her hair up.

 Son Young turned around and bumped into Junhyung.

" Sorry.' Son Young said grabing her bag off the chair.

'It's okay." Junhyung stood there frozen.

Son Young waved by to Hyuna and bowed to Yoseob and Jun hyung.

'Hyung!" Yoseob yelled "You touched frist that means your in the lead. Your a cheater."

"Yah! Punk! i did'nt do it on purpose so it doesn't count." Junhyung said with the smile that gave him the nickname Joker.