Junyhung

One Glance

Son Young was walking out of the lobby when she saw Junhyung talking to a girl.

"Did you honestly believe that I would go out with you?" He said laughing.

The girl looked away and meet eyes with Son Young.

"Is she the reason why?" She asked hissing.

"I'm not in this cause I really don't care about his or your problems. So, leave me out of this.' Son Young said walking away.

Junhyung was watching her very closly.

She stopped in the middle of the cross walk and pulled out her phone.

Junhyung looked behind her and saw a car.

The cars brakes werent working.

The next thing Son Young new she was on the pavement.

Junhyung was next to her panting.

"Yah! You gotta watch where you stand. You could have died if I wasn't here." He said getting up.

Son Young got up. "Don't you get a point for saving someone's live esipealy mine."

Jonhyung turned around in shock and saw that she was glaring.

"I'm not a trophy. Also, none of you are my bias." Son Young walked away.

    

"Oh! By the way!" Son Young said turning around. "I am never gonna talk or look or even speak of any of the members!" She walked off pissed.


     Junhyung walked into the dorm and sees Yoseob's and Dujun's mouths wide open.     He walked over to the board and erased everything. "She knows about the competion. Game over." Junhyung said as he started to walk over to the computer.His eyes widened and his mouth droped at the picture.