KiKwang

One Glance

'Manager Oppa!' Sun Young yelled walking into the practice room to see KiKwang taking his jacket off.

"I'm sorry. Have you seen my manager? I have rehearsal and I can't find him." she asked looking at her phone.

KiKwang started dancing and rehearsing like she wasn't there. Son Young adjusted her jacket and pulled out his earphones.

He stopped and looked at her. 'Are you crazy?" he asked with a scared face. "Fans aren't aloud in here." He said turning back around.

"Fan? psh, like I would be a fan of yours or any of yours. You just saw me the other day by the way the girl who looked like she was about to pass out! Yah, you know what? I am so glad they didn't tell you guys about me. Solo singer, Son who? All because in this company it is always about AJ BEAST AND 4minute." She said leaving the practice room.


"Kikwang." Son Young said walking into the practice room where BEAST was.

"What?" he said walking over. "I just want to say sorry for my whole blow out earlier." She said smiling

"All is forgiving."He said smiling back."Can you do something for me? Can you get BEAST to sign or sing or take a picture withmy little sister?" she asked looking at the rest of them.

'Of course. Where is she?" he asked smiling.

"In the hospital. I am going tomarrow if you guys have time in your schedules?" Son Young said she pulled out her phone.

"We have time." He said looking at her smiling.

She pulled her phone up to her ear. She put on speaker I'm the Joker do you hear my name " Hello? Unni?" a girls vocie said before coughing.

Kikwang grabbed the phone, the BEAST members stood around the phone. "1,2,3. So BEAST! Hello, were Beast!" They all said.

All you heard was laughing thourgh the phone. "Whats your name?" Yoseeob asked

"Kim Lee Hae. Omo, I can't believe I am talking to BEAST." she said laughing.

"Is tomarrow anything special Lee Hae?' Kikwang asked looking up at Son Young smiling happily.

"Yes. It's my 14th birthday." she said.

"Well, your unni has a great present for you." Kikwang said still looking at Son Young.

"Bye." They all said and then hung up.

Son Young grabbed her phone and hugged Kikwang.

Yoseob brought out a whiteboard and made a mark under kikwang's name.