Frist Meeting

One Glance

Kim Son Young a solo trainee for the cube.

"Son Young get into the song!" Her manager yelled as she was singing and dancing to what sounded like her song. The music stopped she fell to the ground sweaty, and exhusted.

"Manager Oppa, why did you stop the music?" Son Young got up and got some water.

"I did, " Dujun said raising his hand "Choe song hamnida." Son Young looked at him and saw BEAST walking in behind him.

"Hyung! Why are you in the middle of the door way?" KiKwang asked and then saw Son Young standing there.

"I have another schedule so, I should going." Son Yooung said as she waved bye to BEAST.

 They waved back and turned into the practice room.

"Who was she?" Yoseob said with his over flowing aegyo.

"Son Young. I heard her manager call her that." Hyunseung said sitting down.

"She was cute." they all said at the same time. They each shot a glare at each other.


"That was BEAST early?" Son Young said as her make up was being done for her photo shoot.

"Yes, they didn't know there was a solo trainee. Unlike 4minute who we told off the bat." Her manager said handing her a mini bag of chips.

"Oh. So, thats why they were staring at me." Son Young said looking up. "Ow! Aigoo." she said after she accidently made the stylist stab her eye.

"Son Young. Ka." her manager said  pushing her towards the set.