Reunion

Wanted

"Mom? Dad?" Hana said.

"Are you surprised?" He asked.

"It can't be, they're dead!" Hana shouted.

"Dead? How can you say that when they're standing in front of your face." He asked.

"Hana! Those aren't your parents! They're clones!" Bronze shouted.

"Clones?" She asked looking at them.

The two jumped down and stood in front of Hana.

"Hana get away from them!" V shouted.

Hana was still frozen to see her parents breathing and standing in front of her.

"Hana snap out of it!" Suho shouted.

Gold pointed her hand at her as gold spikes shot out of it. Kai managed to teleport her safely away in time.

"Hana snap out of it!" Kris said shaking her.

"The- they're-"

"They're fakes! You know that." He explained.

"Seems like Hana is out of commission." Leader said laughing.

Just then a scythe came hurling towards him as he stopped it using one hand.

"Was that an attempt to hurt me? Experiment 003?" Leader asked looking at Mark.

"You killed Yugyeom you bastard!" He shouted.

"So?"

Mark created a long scythe and swung it at leader. The leader grabbed the scythe with his hand as he looked at Mark.

"Do you honestly think you stand a chance against me?" He asked as he snapped the titanium scythe. "Do any of you honestly think you stand a chance against me?"

A beam shot at him grazing his arm as he looked at Gon.

"It would seem you are still human, which means you can be killed." Gon said.

"A dragon? I heard there were some still around. You should have stayed hidden." He said vanishing.

In an instant the leader was inches from Gon when the elderly lady dropped kicked him into the ground.

"Arararara~" she said flipping back and landing on her feet. "Messing with my grandson is a crime child." She said smiling.

"You're the first to be able to hit me, which means. You'll be the first to die." He said getting up.

"Children stand back. It's been a while since I've released this much energy." She said as an aura surrounded her.

Everyone stepped back as the old woman dashed towards the leader. With a single punch the buildings behind the leader were destroyed.

"Yah, don't overdo it." Gon said looking at his grandmother.

"Hush child, help me out."

"Fine."

"Two dragons, whatever will I do?" The leader asked sarcastically.

"There isn't a scratch on him." Jin said.

"It's his ability. His ability allows him to defy many laws of this world." Bronze explained.

"Defy... Is he immortal?" Luhan asked.

"No, he has a weakness... Too bad I don't know what that is." She explained.

"Need help over here!" Chen shouted.

"They move just like them." Suho said dodging Gold's spikes.

"Everyone focus your attacks on Gold and silver, those two need to be taken out immediately." Bronze said looking at them.

"Do you think any of you actually stand a chance against us?" Gold asked.

"They talk!?" Zelo shouted.

"Silver, let's get this over with." Gold said slamming her hands to the ground.

"Not good." Bronze said looking around. "Get out of her zone!" She shouted.

Suddenly thorns of gold shot up wrapping around the guys.

"They're just as strong as I remember." Bronze said forming blades in her hand.

Silver suddenly appeared in front of her with his twin daggers as he began swinging.

"You can't stop her." He said. "All of you will fall at the hand of the leader."

Just then screeching flames fell from the sky burning the thorns. The guys freed themselves as Blaze walked towards them.

"What is going on? Silver? Gold?"

"They're clones."Kris explained. "And their abilities are just as powerful as I remember."

"Blaze, a powerful admiral. Ranked number three as a threat to the leader. Objective changed, kill him." Gold said dashing towards him.

"I will put you to rest." Blaze said dashing towards her.

Blades of gold circled around her as she began grabbing them and swinging them at Blaze.

"You should know your gold won't work on me." Blaze said as his flames turned yellow.

Suddenly silver appeared behind him about to stab him when Mark stopped him with his titanium scythe.

"Thank you-" Blaze turned around and was shocked. "Mark!?"