The Leader's Greatest Experiments

Wanted

Platinum was on the ground as he stared up at Blaze and the elderly woman.

"The leader will win this battle, he always does." He said looking at him.

"I pity you child. So old and unwise." The elderly woman said.

"What are you waiting for? Finish the job?" He said.

"Unfortunately, you aren't the one we're after. You shall live." Blaze said walking away from him.

"I will watch this child. You go on ahead." She said.

"Alright.

--------

Bronze and Jaemin managed to take down gold and silver as they stood in front of two puddles.

"What is going on?" Jaemin asked.

"The leader seems to have one more wild card up his sleeve. We need to get to headquarters immediately." Bronze said.

------

"Bambam, go ahead and return their abilities." Jackson said.

"But..."

"Just do it."

"Alright." He said as everyone's ability was returned to them.

"I see you noticed my presence." The leader said appearing with two hooded figures standing next to him.

"When did he get there!?" Hana asked looking surprised.

"He can defy laws he can appear wherever he wants." Jackson said.

The others arrived in time to see the leader.

"Ah~ it looks like everyone is here." The leader said looking around.

"What do you think you're doing!" Bronze shouted. "Have you gone crazy!?" She shouted.

"Whatever do you mean Bronze?"

"Those two admirals..."

"Ah~ you mean the new gold and silver? What about them?"

"You're sick! Of all the things to do!"

"That's no way to talk to the leader." Yugyeom said. "Leader we can handle them, please return to the headquarters." He said.

"Hmmm.... About that. I no longer need incomplete experiments, your time is up." He said pointing his finger at him. "Be gone." He said as beam shot Yugyeom straight through the body as he collapsed on the ground.

"Yugyeom!" The Nobles shouted.

"Leader... Why!?" Jr asked.

"Why? Because I no longer need you." He said laughing.

Just then Hana jumped towards him with her metal sword about to swing at him when one of the hooded figures stopped her with a gold sword.

"Out of my way!" Hana shouted.

Just then the other figure's leg was quickly covered in silver before kicking Hana in the stomach and sending her slamming into the ground.

"Hana, you're way too slow for these two."The Leader said laughing.

"Show yourselves cowards!" Hana shouted at the hooded figures.

"Go ahead." Leader said with a smile.

The two removed their hoods as everyone froze.

"It's not possible." Suho said.

"This is some sick joke." Zico said.

"This has to be a trick." Yongguk said.

"No way." Rapmon said.

"I thought so." Bronze said looking at them.

"Mom? Dad?" Hana said.

 


I'll stop there for now lol~ anyway I've been a little busy being a co-author so I was trying to get everything in order for that story~ It's up if anyone is interested. This story is almost finished TT___TT and to believe this came from another story of mine as a tv show lol

The Real Idiot the co-author story I'm working on~