Tainted Snow

Wanted

"XIUMIN!" Chanyeol shouted.

"It wasn't me." He said looking at him.

"Alright explain why we are here?" Kris said looking at Xiumin.

"Well, as you all know this is my home island."

"Yeah, and?" Luhan asked.

"Well, there have been reports of people suddenly being lifted away."

"Lifted away?" Suho asked.

"People don't just get lifted off the ground." Sehun said looking at him.

"YAH! What's the big idea throwing flames at us!" Hana shouted as they docked.

"Quiet woman." Chanyeol said.

"I guess we have no choice but to find out who is behind this." Kris said looking at the snow covered island. "You really have a destructive ability." He said looking at Xiumin.

"I did this when I didn't have any control." He a said looking at the island.

"YAH! Don't ignore me!" Hana shouted.

"This girl doesn't know when to quit." Lay said laughing.

Suddenly a cold wind blew towards the group as they turned their attention to the person standing on the dock.

"This aura." Jin said looking at the boy.

"GET DOWN!" Xiumin shouted.

Everyone dropped to the floor as a blades made of ice shot towards them.

Xiumin jumped off the ship and landed near the boy. He stared at him before charging at him.

The boy raised his hand as ice shot up from the ground. Xiumin flipped back before shooting spikes of ice at the boy.

The boy held his hand out as the ice stabbed his hand. As blood dropped from his wound it fused with the snow before hands made of snow grabbed Xiumin's ankles.

"What the-"

Xiumin was suddenly lifted and tossed into a nearby building as the boy dashed towards him.

"!" Xiumin shouted creating a shield of ice that stopped the boy.

The boy touched the snow as his blood stained it. Suddenly a beast rose from it howling as it charged at the shield. It smashed the shield and rammed Xiumin in the stomach sending him crashing into another building.

"ENOUGH!" Xiumin shouted as the snow around him parted revealing the grass beneath it. "Atnas!" He shouted as ice pierced the boy's body.

-----

"Did he call that boy Atnas?" Hana asked.

"Yes, but something is strange." Jin said looking at the boy.

"What do you mean?" Hana asked.

"He's not human." Luhan said looking at Atnas.

"Then what is he? A zombie?" Sehun asked.

"No..."

------

"Where is the real Atnas!" Xiumin shouted.

The boy coughed up blood as he pointed to the mountain. He had smirk on his face before he fell into the snow.

-------

"You called that boy Atnas. Was that really him?" Hana asked.

"No, Atnas isn't someone that would show himself so easily." Xiumin said walking towards the mountain.

"Hey where are you going?" Hana asked.

"To kill Atnas."

"You think you can kill him?" An old man asked walking towards the group.

"Father!?" Xiumin said looking at him.

"You wouldn't last three minutes against him. It took you this long to kill a clone."

"A clone? What is going on?" Jaemin asked.

"Who are you?" Xiumin's father asked.

"I'm adm- I'm Jaemin a member of the BTS pirates." He explained.

"You seem a little tense for a pirate, but who am I to judge." He said laughing.

"I see you bought the rest of your crew as well." He said looking at the rest of the EXO pirates.

"Yes....."

"Oh! And I see you bought a girl home as well, is she your girlfriend?" He asked smiling at Hana.

"NO!" Jin, V and Luhan shouted.

"Tell us more about those clones." Suho said looking at him.

"Later, we should go in before it gets dark. Where will you be staying young lady?" He asked.

"Our ship is fine-"

"Nonsense! You will stay the night in my hotel." He said.

"She's not even part of my crew!" Xiumin shouted.

"And? Are you going to go against me?"

Xiumin took a step back before looking at Hana.

"Follow us." He sad walking towards the city.