Act 1:He Does Not Belong To Me. Part.2

Love Drama[HIATUS]

"There's no more time to relax anymore.Hurry up,arrange the discussion."said Sehun."Huhh??! wasn't this is too early to start it?"said Suzy.

"Stop joking! We have 2 months more and our perfomance is not good yet.We must decide about the characters today."said Sehun.

It doen't matter, Sehun isn't yours.

"Yung Min!"someone calling you, you turn your head and saw it was Suzy. "Sehun ask me to buy prps .Would you like to follow us?"asked Suzy."Huhh?? No..It's okay..I've got to go home early." You give the reason.

"Hmm...Yung Min,you don't want to be my friend because I was couple with Sehun?"ask Suzy.

I don't know  how to face both of them anymore.

"You're my bestfriend since we're young.Even I'm coupling up with him,I don;t think it will damage our friendship.."said Suzy angrily because of your attitude. "If the girl that Sehun loves wasn't me but you, I would happy for you.Don't you think like that Yung Min?"said Suzy.

" Okay,Okay.." You sighed.

At The Shop

"I think this is okay for our drama."said Suzy."What the--,This is so expensive! Are you going to use all the drama's budget only for this fake sword?" asked Sehun.

"You're so stingy.We'll pay back when we got the profit of the ticket sold."said Suzy."It is true but don't forget we must pay the rent for the stage too. "Okay."

"What do you think Yung Min?" Sehun asked. "Huh?!! what? "

You was shocked when he asked to you.

"This fake sword...which do you think is suitable to use in our perfomance?"asked Sehun."Hmm...the sword at the left there.."I gave an opinion."Do you mean this one?"Sehun show the sword that I've chose and you affirm it.

"Hahahaaha!!  Yung Min's taste is same with me.Now it's 2:1,we won! let's buy this sword!" Sehun make the final word."Huhh??! Why it is be like this?"said Suzy.

This ....This is first time Sehun talked to you.

"Hey,don't steal my bestfriend.She's mine."Suzy immediately get you."Hahaahaha,, Now she's mine too."laughed Sehun."Geez, don't come near us!" Suzy tried to keep you away from him.

You think this relationship is okay too. You think the happiness is apear when being together.

At  The Food Shop

"Huwaaa~I'm so tired until I can't queue up anymore.Could you buy some food for me? I'll wait you at here.."said Suzy with her tired face."I want the combo set,okay?" said Suzy.

"Sorry,but this is the real Suzy's attitude ,but she's kind too." you said to Sehun.

"Don't worry, I've predict something like this will happen since I've made a discussion to be her boyfriend." exlpain Sehun "Plus,I've pitied her.I don't want her to buy food alone ."said Sehun.

You prediction was right,Sehun is such a gentle person.

"I...I want to congratulate to both of you."said you.

"Today is the first time you talked to me."said Sehun.

"Good  evening..do you want to eat here or take it away?"asked the cashier.

"Good evening,We want to eat here.Please give 1 B combo set,2 normal set C and  a cup of hot coffee.That's all."ordered Sehun.

"Okay,your order will finish after this.Please wait at there..."said the cashier.

"When the fisrt time I saw you,I though you're unique and mystery..even your height a bit 'wonderful' but you like to hide at the hidden place.At first I though you're a boy,because  your face look handsome than pretty.Ah! Maybe the handsome guy I met last week at the shool corridor,was you?" asked  Sehun.

You was shocked and the tray that you held was dropped.

"Ah...I don't understand what are you talking about .."said you.

"Ohmy... Why are you dropped the tray?? Are your hands burn?! Let me check it!" Sehun hold your hands. "Why are.."Sehun stopped his word when  he looked you..

You can't felt there were tears on your cheeks. you pulled your hands from his grab."I...I remembered that I had some important thing.I had to go now.." said you. Then you ran away from him.

"Yung Min!! Wait!!" yelled Sehun but you pretended not to hear it.

He had recognized me! 

He knew that  I  always hide.He always stared at me and not Suzy. But, he....

...He is Suzy's boyfriend.

Tomorow At School

After 6 hours crying since yesterday...You made the final word.

I... I.. don't want to see Sehun anymore!

"Finally, I found you,Yung Min!"

You was shocked when you saw Suzy.

"Why you left suddenly without telling me? What happened?"asked Suzy.

"My stomach hurted,so..I"  You gave your reason about yesterday.I go without Suzy's knowledge.

"Suzy, I think I can't go for the society meeting today because I'm not feeling well.." You gave a  reason not to go to the meeting today.

"Hey! Good Morning! I just want to search you.."said Suzy.

You tuned back and realized that there's someone behind her.

"Hi and good morning! Your hands..are okay? Let me check it." said Sehun while grabbing your hands.

Sehun!!!!

You pulled your hands away from his grab.You can't see his face now. You ran away from him.

"What's wrong ,Yung Min?" asked Suzy was shocked with your drastic action.

Yahh, Yung Min.. I can't let Sehun knew that I like him! If  I looked at his face,I'm sure I can't held my feeling for him.

Suddenly,Sehun grabbed your hands and  you was shocked. Your tears running down causing your cheeks wet."Oh no! My tears.."You tried to held your tears from not running down.

"What do you want from me?"asked you."Trust me.I'm not a guy who met you at  the corridor.Let me go.."begged you.

Sehun put the sea cucumber oil on your hands.You was shocked with Sehun's action.

"I bring this oil to treat your injured hand.Put the oil on your injured hand two times a day.I bet it' will recover you injury."said Sehun."i had to go into class now.And we have an important society meeting today.So, don't be absent.See you this evening."plus him.

Sehun...He didn't ask anything about you..You knew that he took care of you.He treat you as his friend even your tried to avoid him.Maybe you can pretend that all of this never happen and be friemd with him.

At Club Room

"Okay! Now I'll tell all of you with your own characters."said the president of the society."Sehunis the King,suzy is the princess,Baekhyun will  be the prince.Follower A is Luhan,follower  B is Kai,the maid is Hae Kyo."the president told their character.

"Wait!! Why I had to be father?"asked Sehun dissatisfied.

"There's no one else who have a matured-face like you."said the president.

"So now Sehun is my father?"said Suzy while grabbing Sehun's arm.

"Hahahahaha.Both of  you are just like in'forbidden love'."said one of the member of the society.

Poor Sehun....

Luckly, You got the job.. Your job designing costum.

He...was looking at her again.He asked you about your hand? You answered with a nod. He seems to be relieve when he knew that your hand is okay.