Act 1: He Does Not Belong To Me Part.3

Love Drama[HIATUS]

 

 

 

 

He's cute.......I guess it isn't bad being a friend....

"Excuse me,may I ask something?" suddenly a girl asked you.."You're in the custume designer,right?"asked her.

"Yeah"..You replied.

"Great.My friends and I also in the costume designer team.May I join sitting with you?" said her,representing her friends..

"Yes,have a sit ,please." said you...

You getting closer with them...

It's nice to have friends....

I think I can stay at Sehun's side as a friends....

From the far,Sehun stared at you...

"Yah..why you're grinning widely? Just now you're like an angry bull and now grinning." said chairman to Sehun..

"It's a S.E.C.R.E.T !!!" said Sehun

" For the first time I saw your face with that expression." said the chairman.

"Huh?!! what expression?" Sehun couldn't get a point of what the chairman had said.

"The expression when someone in love.Usully,your face is expression less."said the other guy..

I'm in love...with Yung Min...

For me,Yung MIn is an unique girl.Everytime I saw her,she was staring at me and turned to the other side...But this lately,she kepps smiling and now she's in mymind..Only her!

"Sehun! Sehun!" called Suzy..She realized Sehun keep daydreaming .."What's wrong??"asked Suzy.

"Ah..ani..the perfomance day just around the corner.I'm a bit stressed lately."lied Sehun

"Really? What if we got ot the cinema after this.I heard there's have a new movie..Do you want to go?"asked her..

"Hmm..Watch a movie? Yeah,I'd love too.."said Sehun.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sehun is hiding something from me!

"Gwechanayo??" you asked Suzy...

"Sehun..He seems not to take care of me anymore." said Suzy."What if he didn't love me and had a crush on another girl?" guessed her.

You were shocked."Nah,It couldn't be.Maybe he's busy now." you denied Suzy guess..."

"hmmm....I know he's busy but...why? I....I must show my love to him." said Suzy.She was seriously gloomy.

"What it you pretend to be a boy? You'll meet Sehun and make him jealous." suggested  Suzy.

"No! No! No! and NO!....I don't want any crossdressing!" you refused.

"Why?" she asked eagerly.

" I just...because ...I'm not a boy and I hate to pretend as a boy." replied you..

"You already do not want to help me ?? because the reason I preferred Sehun girls, not you disguised as a men of that time?" asked Suzy sadly..

Why??/ why??..why you want to bob up and down about that..Everytime I want to forget about my dream guy...

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Why I accept to help her to deny about to all denied any real sense of the turmoil in the chest?although not certain, but most Sehun likely already know the true my identity...

"Hurry up! He will appear anytime!" said Suzy..

" Suzy! I think don't do this to him like this.." you feel so awkward  want to continue what have been planned by Suzy..

"better yu cofessd to him..sehun not the kind og guy who like to be a mocked..." You're try to persuade Suzy..

"Shut Up!!! You only follow what I'm say.." mocked Suzy."Shhh... Have some one come here..." said Suzy..

Maybe Sehun will metion my name when met him later..

" Bingo! that is Sehun..He alone now.."said Suzy..

My secret will be uncovered later..

"Suzy,you listen to me first! I actually already..." could not you going to finish a sentence,Suzy continue to act..

"WARGGHH!!" shouted Suzy..

"Too late.." you whispered..

Now I hope...Sehun not recognize me...

Sehun that forbid walking towards them ..  He shocked to see Suzy hugging  someone he knew, and yet he felt his blood was boiling.

"Sehun?" Suzy pretend to shock..

Gosh,He's angry...

"What are you gus doing here?" he asked strictly.

"It's an accident.Somehow I just slipped and accidently hugged him.Please, don't blame him." lied Suzy..

Did he recognize me???

"I'm so excited that you're angry.You actually care about me,right? Don't worry,I'll not doing this will boil your blodd." said Suzy..

",please...If you just want to test my patient,you better not to do that.Why she must pretend to be a boy.Yung Min also had feelings.She's being quite and it doens't mean you should to use her.I'm dissapoint with you,Suzy..Very dissapointed." said Sehun...

Suzy shocked."H...How did you know? Is this a trap?" Suzy stammered.

"No Suzy.." you replied,trying to persuadeher..

"You!! did you tell him everything? Are you jealous of me because Sehun loves me and it wasn't you? Are trying to make me feel bad in front of him to put a revenge on me?!" cried Suzy...

"I know I was being cruel about the betting but I don't want to make you lose...You're said that you'll support my relationship with Sehun and now...You're such a back-stabber,Yung Min." said Suzy.Then she left you with Sehun..You want to go after her,but Sehun grabbed your hand.

"It true? All what Suzy had said just now,is it true?" asked Sehun curiously.

You were shocked with his question.You tried to let your hand free frm his grab...

"It doens't matter now,Sehun.What is important now it Suzy!" you yelled but suddenly Sehun pulled you to his embrace.

"It's important for me,Yung Min.Somehow,everything about you is important for me." said him.You pulled out yourself from his embrace.

"No! Suzy really loves you! She did this because she was worried abot your relationship.She's not the worst as you thought.I're lose the bet and I should gave up!" you were guilt to Suzy..

"What will you do if I recognized you in the betting?" asked Sehun..

As you want to reply,suddenly there was an announcement..

"Attention to all members of the Drama Club! Please gather in the room right now." announced the announcer.

        >>>In The Room Club<<<

"What?!! He broke his leg?" you heard a boy cried.

"Huh...We must find a person to replace Baekhyun as the prince." muttered the charmain.

"We only have two weeks.Is it possible to train the replace?" asked Sehun..

"I don't think so..I'm worried because no one is suit to replace Baekhyun.." said chairmain.

You're being silent.Sehun walked towards you.

"I know this is crazy but...could you took over the role?" asked Sehun

Your jaw dropped."Me?!! No!! I can't act!" replied you..

Everyone looks at both of you..They were shocked because they thought you're boy.But the reality you're a girl...

"You have talent...Just be confident.I'll help you,Yung Ming !!" said Sehun..

"Huh?!! Yung Min ? She's a boy??!!" everyone was shocked when they heard Sehun said your name....

=====================================================================================

Author Note:-

Yow waddup...xD ..I'm want to say sorry for who subcribe this story..

sorry because I'm late update...hope you all enjoy my story...If you want I update this story soon,please subcribe,vote and comment.. >_< 

ok bye.....see you soon ^_^