Act 1: He Does Not Belong To Me Part.1

Love Drama[HIATUS]

You had a crush on someone...His name is  Sehun.He's Vice President of the Drama Club.He's tall and popular guy among the student.

Even we are in the same society in school..We've never greet each other...More accuurately to say that...You a awkward to talk  to him...

"Ah! He's handsome,isn't he?But his face is just so calm." Suzy said to you.

"Who?"asked you."Whos else? Of course it is Sehun.It is hard to find  a guy like him now."said Suzy.

This cute girl named Suzy.She was your best friend since you and her was young.

"Suzy you...you had a crush on Sehun too?"asked you."Yung Min,why do you say 'too'?".

"Yung Min, do you  had a crush on him?"asked Suzy."No.....I just ...."you  tried to deny at what Suzy's  said.

"Hello to all member of the Drama Club! Don't waste the time .Hurry, practice the perfomance ."an order gave by Sehun.

"Okay,I'll go now."said Suzy and go to practice the perfomance.

The active Suzy's way...make her easily to get  together with Sehun.A cute girl with slim body like Suzy do matches with Sehun.

"Ah~What a heavy desk.I don't have any strength to lift it...."One of the Drama Club member tried to lift the desk for her."It is better to ask help from the boys."her friend gave a suggestion..You went to help them lift the desk.

Unfortunately,I don't have a cofidence with the tall and strength like the boys.They won't attract on girl like me.

Don't worry....

Just now Suzy didn't said she also had a crush on Sehun.

When The Break Time

"I think ...I'm fallen in love with Sehun."said Suzy."From the way he's staring me I though he likes me too."

Wait......

"But...I don't think so that he's  looking at you...we always stick together."ask you.

"What? Do you mean the girl that Sehun likes wasn't me but you,Yung Min?"said Suzy angrily.

"I don't like when someone say like this.Tell me the truth,Yung Min."said Suzy  firmly.

"Don't get mad without any reason,Suzy. It wasn't my intention to say like that,I just don't want you to get it wrong.." You treid to calm Suzy.

"We don't know the answer if we didn't ask Sehun by ourselves."said Suzy and then she got an idea to ask to Sehun."Okay,I got an idea."

A Few Minutes Later

"Su...Suzy...are you sure this is it ?"You asked to her."Wah~~~You're so handsome being a boy Yung Min."

"Your hair is just same as the grass.Please be high-spirited,okay?Try to wear this wig.Now ,no one can  knew you..." said Suzy. "But ... If Sehun note you, course he continues to recognize you.If he say your name,I promise lift away.If not I continue to expressed fill the hearts me to he."said Suzy with enthusiasm.

"Hwaiting,Yung Min...I'm not so easier to defeated."said Suzy again.

"It is okay if we do this????" I said slowly. I feel like I want to cry.

"Shhhh!Faster!He's now close from here."Suzy give the signal to me."We start now!!!!!"said Suzy  as she pulled my hand.

"Yahhh !!!! Wait !!!!! " You shout.

"UHHH! OUCH.......it's so pain..."said  Suzy.

"Huhh??!!"Sehun wonderment.

"What are you doing?"ask Sehun.

Although I can be quite what will happen after this ...

But.... please say my name!..

"Errr...Sehun-ssi, did you know who is this?"say Suzy.

"No....We're never meet before"ask Sehun.

Suzy were so happy after Sehun says that he is not recognize the boy who is stand in front of him is Yung Min.

"Yahh,Sehun! Can you follow me a moments? I have somethings to tell you."ask Suzy to Sehun.

"What's that?You can't tell me at here?"Ask Sehun. "just follow me.."say Suzy .

"You're so mistake."say Sehun.

I'm so damp....everything is already answered in my heart since the beginning again....What else do I expect????

After One Week

"Hi,guys! I have somethings to tell you guys!!" Suzy said with her happy face.

" Me and Sehun were coupled." Suzy shouted.

The news about them so suprising all member in Drama Club.

"WHA...WHATTT!When were you couple?!!!!"

"OH??!!!! "

"Arghh!!I I don't believe that!!"

Everybody was very surprised.

Now already a week since the incident...Suzy boyfriends is Sehun.At first Sehun reject her....But finaly they are together..You're not feeling fake about this news because......

 

Note:-

Sorry for all readers because I'm late to resume my fanfic...

I hope you all enjoy my fanfic. I'll continued in a few day later.