Chapter 3

Stay Close don't Go

"Colllldddd" Jessica muttered softly in my arms. I felt her body tremble slightly. The night air was very cold. Mid-winter, when the cold knowingly that blow not down.

I tighten my arms to relieve her cold. It looks like campus event today blind for the weather. The anniversary of the university with an outdoor concert event, although now that the show is my favorite band, but I can not let this girl die of cold. Therefore I chose to sit together in the stands with her.

"how about now?” I asked. I pushed the face so I could see her face who snuggled comfortably in my arms.

"A little better. What it does not matter if you've been busy for me right now Taeyeon ~ ahh? You like concert right? Especially if it's your idol. Secondhand Serenade.” She turned look at me.

"Yes, indeed I really like. But I would prefer that you do not cold and being your blanket. Anyway I can still hear their songs from here "I gave her a smile, showing her that I would prefer my girlfriend than my idol.

"Taeyeon ~ ahh ... can I ask you something?" Said her. She remains closely in my arms. I just nodded as answers yes.

"Why do you love me?" One of her questions that I had never heard for 1 year over a relationship. Why is she suddenly asked like this?

I cleared my throat before answering the question. "I don’t know. I don’t know why I fell in love with you. It flew in my heart, and it is still going on until now, and will continue every time. I want to always protect you, take care of anything, and I also wish you a happy, sooyeon ~ ahh. "I say it with all my heart. I really love her with a sincere of my heart.

"Gomawoyoo Taeyeon ~ ahh. I don’t think I could have a lover like you. I think I'm weak it would be difficult to get a girlfriend. But apparently, you're coming. You always make me happy. "I still look at her. She's back tears. Tears back out, I always felt that it was weak tears for me.

"Sooyeon ~ ahh. You have to promise me not to cry anymore. But-"

"Mianhee." her hand grabbed my neck sweetly, soft lips locked tightly against mine, gently and slowly squashed. I was flying. Fly to the place that is really beautiful. What is heaven? My gaze only find white color. Warm. Somehow only white light around me made ​​me so comfortable. panorama with a single color, for some reason I could think of it is very beautiful.

***

 

Go next :)