Chapter 2

Stay Close don't Go

"Why did you stop? There are missed? "I asked her after she stopped walking abruptly. I watched carefully which way she looked.

"It's just bread, why are you staring at it and ignoring me jessica?? 'I patted her shoulder because she did not listen to what I said before, she too was amazed at the shape of the bread with cream colored blue.

"Ahhh .. mianhe Taeyeon ~ ahh, I'm daydreaming. "She smiled sweetly. and apparently this child is still not listening to me. I walked into the store, bought that bread for her. For her that too amazed by this.

"This bread makes me jealous." I put my left hand in front of my chest, and my right hand holding the star-shaped bread.

Yaaa! Why does she put up such a silly face? my girlfriend is really adorable if like this.

"What do you mean?"

"You do not even hear what I said. You're apparently too awed for this star-shaped bread, to the extent that you'd been looking at it. That's why I bought it."

"You know that?"

"It is clearly illustrated by the way you looked at jessica, which way you look, and apparently it is.” I handed her the bread. she smiled with pleasure upon receipt.

***

 

 

This is short update