Chapter 1

Stay Close don't Go

"Where are you going to take me?" One word she uttered. I deliberately closed her eyes to give a little surprise. Surprise birthday gift that should be given from the lover to her beloved ones.

"Count from one to five, then open your eyes" I said quietly next to her ear. I took two steps back, hands crossed in front of my chest, staring at the results of my hard work for her. For her that I really love. For her is very precious to me.

"One, two, three, four, five," she counted slowly. And After that she looks exactly two steps backwards so she hit me. I'm grasping her shoulders to help her clarify her eyesight.

"How?" I closer align with parking my cheek to her cheek. I felt the softness and fragrance of her skin . That's perfect. She is my angel.

"This ... this ... is what you make it for me? a kim Taeyeon really make it for me? "she said nervously. Her palms move to shut . I think she was really amazed.

I carved my smile as I stood in front of her. Looked at her lovingly. I hang up my hands to her shoulders. I nodded slowly as I close my eyes. "I made this with love. Do you like it? "

Palm of her hand still covering . Still too impressed with the surprise from me. I think so.

"Yaaa! Why are you crying sooyeon ~ ahh? Do not you like it?" What I'm doing wrong? Or is there something wrong with my gift? What my guess wrong? With this surprise, I'm sure I could make her happy? But .. but why did she crying?

"Babo! I'm happy, but I do not know why I could cry? I was too happy." Little by little she wiped her tears keep on falling. Hmm .. This girl is really easy to cry. While sad or happy, shecan still pull out her tears easily. That is why, I have always been by her side, keeping, and always love her.

I slowly grabbed her in my arms. Still I felt her body up and down slowly and sob from her.  Is it true that my gift just like this could make her to cry like this? "Yaaa! Why are you still crying? Jessica my clothes get wet."

"Mianhae. I was really touched by this." She said in between sobs

"This just patches heart-shaped paper that I paste on a board, and you cry so easily. you're really whiny. "just kidding I nagged her so she did not keep crying.

"You know, I am easily moved. Especially with things like this. Taeyeon ~ ahh! You really know my weakness. My Taeyeon really know how to take my heart. Huh!" she gave a smile with her eyes still wet.

"I still have one more gift for you. Because today is not only your birthday, but today we have 1-year relationship." I pulled out something from my pocket Hoddie, not planning to show her directly. "Close your eyes" I told her, and she said yes by putting her hands on her face.

"I'm going to count from one to three, and you open your eyes after a count of three." My orders again.

"One, two, three." I knelt in front of her, putting boxed with a heart shape that I've uncovered it in the palm of my hand.

"This is only a simple ring. And I'll promise to replace it later when we really can come together, be of one heart, will not be separated. "Spontaneously I said.

And her had tears in her eyes again. Huffff .. This kid is really cheap tears. "Sooyeon ~ ahh .. I want you to do something. I really beg for this. Can you do it? 'I stood up, grabbed her in my arms.

"Hmm ... do what?" sge gave an answer, rubbing her eyes were watery.

"Can you sparing your tears? I do not want you to ceaseless your tears though that you're happy." I said.

"Why should I do that?" Even she did not give a definitive answer. That there she just turned to ask. Yes, she's my girl.

"Hmmm ..." I exhaled a sigh of relief before said my reason." Because I do not want to be weak. Weak because I let you cry. " To be honest I'm also a girl who is most vulnerable when saw tears come out from my closest people. Somehow it became complex for me. My hands move gently rubbed strand by strand her hair that unravels free., Enjoying the soft charm of that makes me more and more inebriated to continue to love her. Opium of romance too lure my world to continue along with her​​.

***

 

 

how for chapter one?