Chapter 4

Stay Close don't Go

"I'm sure, if you will heal!" I said softly in her ear.

"Taeyeon ~ ahh ... do you still love me if I do not healed?"

"Yaa!! What are you saying?! You're the last love for me jessica. Whatever happened to you, I will still love you. "Continued my steps I pushed her who still sitting in a wheelchair. Situation forced her to continue along with this wheelchair until she actually completed the cure period.

"You know, I'm very scared. I think that time you were really leave me alone."

"I came back for you, you know! Taeyeon ~ ahh .. why did I can be happy with you?"

I quiet for a moment to receive the question. "Why are you asking me? Ask your own heart sooyeon ~ ahh."

"This park is very beautiful. and I feel, you have a more beautiful garden in your heart. And that's why did I'm not going to hand over your heart to anyone! "she looked up at me.

"I will not give it to anyone." I walked to the front of her, and kneeling in front of her lap, holding her hands. "Because beautiful park there is in my heart just yours. There would be no one else will I let go into it. Only one ticket for you. "I kissed the back of her hand. Shee smiled sweetly. Her smile that make me wanna love her more.

***

 

this is short update again