Our last good bye chapter 5

Lantern festival (remake)


  Me and Luhan were standing still because we were frighten the fans just stood there and some were still looking for him in the dark then the fans screamed and said "WE FOUND HIM HIS OVER HERE" then me and Luhan started to panic. The fans were just standing there looking us with there flash lights in thier hands and more started to crowd us. I started to hear mumbling and people crusing even little girls were spitting on me saying "How could you you're a " then Luhan came closer to me and the girls got madder then before. They came closer and closer to us and I started to get scared and everytime I looked at them they would curse at me and throw things at me. The fans made a circle around us and I hugged Luhan arm and I whispered in his ears saying "you can leave me here you already made my night special go get away" then fans started to throw things at me and say I'm a . But Luhan gave me a look and said "I'm not going to leave you here to die." Then the lanterns started to blink on and off and the wind got heavier but that didn't stop the fans to hurt me and pull my hair but Luhan tried to protect me but it didn't work they kept pushing him off.

 Then the lanterns were flying off the hooks and the tunnel got more darker and darker then Luhan took my wrist and he hold on to it tight. But the fans were going crazier then ever but then the wind blew out all the lanterns and it got dark really fast and it was pitch black. Everyone stop because they didn't know what they were doing and what was going on. Luhan pulled on my wrist giving me singal to get out of here fast as we could while we still have the time but we didn't know where we were going he said it didn't matter because our lives depend on it. Then we got off the floor and the fans were screaming at eachother to put on thier flashlights but Luhan pulled me and we started to run as fast as we could. And to be honest we were having fun until the fans saw us running out of the tunnel then they started to run after us and let me tell you it wasn't easy to out run them but we did because we were back at the festival where there is "billions" of people there. We lost the fans in the big crowd of people but we still had to run because my parents was looking for me and Exo was looking for Luhan.

 Luhan stoped in the middle of the sidewalk fulled with people but I was confused so he looked at me and said "this our last time together and I just wanna say you made me happy and I really like you and whole thing that happend today made me relize your special" then I looked at him and couldn't stop smiling and I said "your more special to me because this was amazing everything today I wont forget" then we looked at eachother because we had to go separate ways from here and this was our last good bye. Luhan hugged me so tight that I didn't want to let go but he said "this is to perfect I can't say good bye but-" I stopped him and said "I'm going to leave my ring with you so you don't forget and if fate thinks we belong together  then it will happen but this is good bye" but he said "no this isn't a good bye it's see you later because good bye means I'll never see you again." Then I had an idea about how this eveing could go I told Luhan "Luhan close your eyes" Luhan said "why whats going to happen?" then I said "just close them and you'll understand but open them when I get to the number five okay?" he said ok. I went up close to his face and I sightly pressed my lips against his. It was just beautiful because it was me and him in a crowd of people and everything seem to stop in time but then I back down from his lips.

 Thats when I started the count down from five and he was just standing there while I backed up from him and then I started to get further away from him and more further. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1," and whispered "see you later Luhan" then I was in the crowd of people where he couldn't see me then a from a far I saw Luhan opened his eyes and he started to look around confused and he screamed my name "ELLA, ELLA, WHERE ARE YOU?" then I backed up even more from him  and thats when I saw him disapear from my sight and faded away slowly while the crowd of people swallow us up. I saw my host parents next to the car waiting for me and my host mom was walking toward mw and said "where were you and you miss the festival?" I said "I'm so sorry you know I get curious" then we got in the car and drove off. While we were driving home I looked up in the sky and huge colorful fireworks and I was thinking did Luhan was watching them with me. But then my mother interuppted my thinking and said "did you meet anyone special?" I said "yes yes I did actually" then she said "did you get thier number so you can see them again" and I looked toward the window and I said with a grin on my face "no I didn't but something tells me I'm going to see them" and I looked in the sky and whispered "make sure to check your pocket Luhan because it has my phone number" then my mother said "what was that honey?" and I said "nothing it was nothing" then the lanterns fulled the night sky with light, beauty and magic.

                                                                                              THE END