A magical moment chapter 4

Lantern festival (remake)

  As I was holding Luhan in my arms I looked closer at him and I asked him what had happen to him but all he told me is that the fans got a little crazy and started to go on a rampage and destroy the concert and all the members had split up to not get hurt. Then I asked Luhan what he needed and he said "Please I need water and food" so I went to the nearest food satnd that I could find. Then after I got his food I went to go get medcine and badages and when I got back I draged him to the stream to wash his wounds. But when I was washing his face he opened his eyes and looked at me very strong and he asked "why are you helping me?" then I said "that's easy because your hurt and you need help duh" then he laughed at what I said and I started to blush.Then he said he needed to take his shirt off because he had wounds thier too. I looked at him crazy because I was shy and I really didn't want to see the boy I like with his shirt off. Then he took my hand and showed me where it was hurting him. My mind started to go crazy, my hands went numb and my heart beated faster then ever then my face turned red like a tomato. Then he took my hand and said "whats your name?" I said " my name is Ella" then he smiled at me and layed right back down.

  While he was laying down he pulled my arm and said "lay down next to me" then I got up and went to the other side of the lake because I didn't want to fall in love with him again. Luhan had turned to the left and I turned to the right and we were across from eachother and our reflection on the water under the night sky. He told me how he misses China and his family and I was telling him about America and how I miss my mother sometimes and I would look up in the sky and say my mom is looking at me right now because were under the same clouds. He laughed and said I have a good imgination to think stuff like this and he wishes he could do that, we kept on laughing and laughing at everything. Then he told me stories about Chinese fairytales and I told him mine. Then I almost forgot my ring on his finger and ask him "may I get my ring back please" he looked at me then his hand and said "is this yours I'm sorry but you were that girl in the station"

  I didn't know what to say so I said "yes that was me why?" Luhan said "really I finally found you I cant stop thinking about you" and I was shocked because nobody told me that before. He told when he saw me thought I was special and different. When he found out I left the ring he promised himslef that he will wear it until he finds me because it meant alot to him. I wanted to tell him how I felt about him so I went up close to him and I told him we should take a walk through the tunnel then we took a walk through the tunnel with a sea of lanterns crowding us. We were taking baby steps through the tunnel and he was smiling at me then he told me he wanted to dance I said "what are we going to dance to" then Luhan said "wait here ok dont leave" Luhan went through his pockets and took something out. I was so nosiy that I kept peeking to see what it was and it was an Ipod, and a speaker but I was confused until I heard classical music then he turned around.

   Luhan started to come closer to me and I started to back away from him but he took my hand and said "wait please stay for this moment" then I said "ok I will but go easy on me" Luhan pulled me close to him then he picked me up on to his toes and we started dancing to the music and while I was on his feet I couldn't help but put my head on his shoulder and then he spined me around like a top after that he lifted me in the air and then I was back in his warm arms and that moment the moon light was shining on us and lanterns looked like stars form the sky making a circle around us and while the dark was shadowing our dance it was only me and him just the two of us dancing our heart out to each other. Then after we dance he pulled me closer into him that I can fell his breath on my cheeks. I saw him leaning in to me and his head turned to the side and I felt his warm pink lips on my lips then my heart stopped in time. Our eyes closed and we grabed eachothers hand while I tippy toe to kiss him and that kiss felt magical. But then Luhan phone started to ring and so did mine but while our phones were rining we found out we weren't alone anymore because swarm of fans found us.