Luhan and rings chapter 2

Lantern festival (remake)

  After my mom told me she was taking me to the lantern festival I was shocked because I didn't want to go but somehow I didn't want to be mean. So I said " I would love to go also I can't wait to see that new group called Exo" I thought I went a little to far by saying that. But I knew it would make her happy, she started to tell me she couldn't wait for us to go and we were going to have so much fun together. I was thinking why now I really dont want to go but I had to be polite. While she was in her own world and dancing around the kitchen I ask if I can use the laptop to research on Exo. I was searching for hours and it was getting difficult and I wanted to sleep but I had to do my homework about them before I go there. As I was getting sleepy and I almost fell asleep on the laptop but my mother came to wake me up. Later that night I couldn't fall asleep because I was thinking what's going to happen when I get there  and will I fit in. I didn't know what to expect but my mother did tell me it was going to be beautiful there like a fairy tale.

  I got up late that moring because I didn't get that much sleep last night. I heard my mother screaming her lungs out in Korean saying "GET, GET UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" I was still sleepy so I didn't hear what she was saying and I was kinda in a deep sleep then she did something I won't forget. She gave up and she went to the kitchen and she got a sprayed bottle and filled it with water. She came back to my room and this my host mom that did this then she sprayed me with the water until I woke up but that didn't work. So she took the whole bottle of water and poured it on me and I wake up this time. I jumped out of bed and I was so surprised. Then she walked out my room saying " I love you but your mom in America said if you don't wake up do this, now get ready" in my mind I wanted to kill them both but that wont be nice so instead I slammed the door. . .nice. I got ready for school and as I was getting on the train I thought my eyes were playing with me because I didn't get enough sleep and I saw Luhan from Exo. I was surprised more then ever but my then my train was going to leave so I had to make a decison school or Exo. But I had to pick school becasue I knew there was no time for this and I ran for my train, I got on but I lost sight of Luhan. There was a feeling in my heart that I made the wrong choice but my mind was telling me I made the right desicion.

  I was on my way to school and I was still in shock but I was still worrying about the festival tommrow because everything is happening so fast that I didn't  understand. I just wanted to go home and sleep this off for a while because I was getting worried about everything but I knew I had to stay strong. But every girl around me was saying how they got a cute outfit for tomorrow and there mom got tickets in the front row. I think I was only one that didn't wan to go to this lantern festival. Even moms and dads wanted to go but I couldn't forget what I saw today, I still couldn't believe that I saw Luhan. I just couldn't forget about the whole thing he was really cute in person but I couldn't focus on that now but he kept coming into my min. I heard the bell ring and I jumped out of my seat like a spring and I was running home like a wild lion becoming free. But I kept running because I wanted to go home really fast that everything was blur and the only thing I saw was my train. So I ran even faster to catch the train it then while I was running I didn't know there was going to be someone in front of me but I couldn't stop. Then me and that person collade into eachother like an explosion. Then I fell on top of the person and I rolled over but I was still a litte dizzy but the person got up and I saw thier hand reaching out toward me. I grabed on to thier hand to help me up and I was rubbing my head then I was going to say sorry and thank you but I open my eyes and looked up and I was stunned it was, wait it can't be It was Luhan.

  My body went numb my stomach started to feel up with butterflies and my mind went blank I realized we were still holding hand and I let go.Then I saw my train ready to leave the station but I was thinking another train dosen't come for another 30 minutes. But he kept on smiling at me and he was going to say something  but I had to get home before my curfew. I looked at him in the eyes for 30 seconds and it was that moment I wanted to stay there but I didn't I looked away and ran on the train. He didn't even looked back he just kept walking and my heart sank in like the Tantnic and I knew he wouldn't care. But I felt something was missing and I looked at my hand and it was my ring my mother gave it to me before I went to Korea. It must have slipped off when I let go of Luhan's hand. In my heart I was praying he had it but I knew I would never see that ring again and I knew I would never see him again only behind the Tv.