Where do I start? chapter 1

Lantern festival (remake)

  Have you ever heard of Cinderella or Snow white? Yea, I kind of like those fairy tales especially the ones with happy endings. I know what you're thinking how about the ones with the sad endings. I know one, that hurted me really bad called Romeo and Juliet it was sad how the killed eachother for love. Love is really powerful for a letter word. Love I like that word, it brings people together and breaks them apart and hurts them really bad or makes them really happy it also sometimes saves thier life, sometimes. Do I want a love story like Cinderealla or some crazy fairy tale? I don't know we can write fairy tales but not make them happen on our own we need faith,hope and love to see it happen. You just have to let love find you it feels more special that way because if you search for it, it wont have an happy ending or a beginning. Am I waiting for my fairy tale? Yes I am for some reason I know it's close I can feel it.

                                                              * * * * * * *

  I'm a host student in Korea and it's been 5 days since I've stayed here with my host family, I kind of miss America but I love Korea because of the different culture and people. Today is going to be my first day in a Korean high school and I'm getting so nervous that I have so many butterflies in my stomach that they are going to fly out of me. I woke up early that morning, I wanted to look nice and mature to go to school but I didn't want to much attention so I just left my green thick hair  down with my bangs then I put on high top white Converse and a heavy jacket that had fur on the hood. As I walked out the door my host mom came running towards me saying "Wait,wait come here I wanna say good luck and be safe also don't trust no one and don't worry about anything you will be fine, I love you" I thought she sounded like my real mom I told her I love her back with a big smile and as she was done fixing my scarf. She gave me a big hug and some money then send me out the door on my very own.

  I got on the train but it got crowded fast and I was smoshed next to the door with my face on the glass but I didn't mind because I saw the view of Seoul well half of it because my left cheek was smoshed to the glass. As I was getting off the train I saw a group of girls in the same school as me jumping up and down in front of a poster. I went closer to take a look but as I was slowly taking steps toward the poster even more girls came rushing to poster and I fell back. I thought who is this special thing or someone I was confused and mad. Then I saw the gaurds trying to break it up and send them to school, I rushed in the back of the girls so they don't see me. Then when everyone was out of sight and the area was clear I took little baby steps toward the poster and stood in front of it like a kid at a candy store just surprised. I read it to myslef it said " Exo is performing at the lantern festivial this week so Exo fans come on out!" I didn't know what to say just I have to go to school.

  As I was going to school I heard so many girls talking about Exo like "I'm an Exo k fan" or "no, Exo m is better because of Chen" I was just so confused. Also they were saying they got thier tickets early so they would be there first. In my mind I just wanted to go home and sleep but a girl next to me ask "do you know Exo?" In my heart I died a little because I didn't know a damn thing. Then I did something dumb and said " no I dont sorry" the girl looked at me with a mean look and said under her breath "Americans" I felt my cheeks getting red and I put my face in my arms, slowly crying. After that I ran home with my head down because I was so embrassed and I felt dumb. Then when I was walking home I heard girls talking about Exo this and Exo that I got angry and a little sad because I didn't know anything. When I got home I tried to put a fake smile on my face so my host mom would think I was happy but as I walked in the house, into the kitchen my host mother was sitting at the table and drinking tea. Then I said "is everything ok?" she said "yea I'm fine how was your first day?" she had a big smile on her face but I didn't want to tell so I said " wow it was so great I'd love it also korea is awsome" Then she took a papers out from her back and said " well your going to love it even more I got tickets to the lantern festival" I was shocked I almost died I just wanted to take those tickets and rip them up but instead I said "Thanks I cant wait to go really I can't" I thought to myslef my life is over.