You can call it love at first sight.

What happens behind the stage...stays behind the stage

Minho was completely dazed, his mind was full of thoughts colliding against each other.

"Taemin loves me !? What should I do? ! Ok calm down, you didn't hear anything, you're here to bring medicine! I got this!"

He breathed deeply and knocked on the door.

-Yes? Come in!

He opened the door and came in the room...

-Oh hyung! What's up? Taemin asked

-I'm...bringing you painkillers, take care of you. See you.

He tried to act naturally but it sounded fake.

-See y...Taemin began but he hadn't time to finish his sentence, Minho had already left his room leaving the younger boy wondering what was wrong with him.

 

Key was about to go and have a shower when he suddenly saw Minho rushing into the bathroom and slamming the door. He wondered if he should ask him about his problems but he knew that the tall guy wasn't the kind of person who told his feelings to other people. He sighed and went to the living room. Then suddenly he remembered that he had left Jonghyun alone in the kitchen.

-OUCH!!

Too late. He ran downstairs and found Jonghyun holding onto his left hand.

-Oh God! What happened there?

-I was c...cutting a lemon when the knife cut through my finger instead of the lemon.

Some blood drops were creating a red trail on his wounded finger.

-Aish, you're really clumsy, you know? Put that on your cut.

He gave a paper tissue to Jonghyun.

-Stay here. I come back in a minute.

He went to the bathroom, opening the door without caring whether or not Minho was busy in there. The latter was in the shower and ignored Key who picked a band-aid, a bottle of disinfectant and a piece of cotton in the medicine cabinet. He came back to the kitchen, Jonghyun was sitting on a chair, still holding his finger, the tissue was stained with scarlet red blood drops.

-Let me see that. Key said. It's shallow but I will clean it with disinfectant.

Jonghyun didn't answer but Key saw him wince when the cotton soaked with disinfectant touched his wound. He put the band-aid on the cut and hesitated some seconds before kissing Jonghyun's cheek.

-Do you feel better now?

-Y-yeah...Thanks, Key. I guess I'm hopeless in a kitchen...

-You know, you really helped me today, Really! Key grinned and shouted:

-Dinner is ready! Come or it will be cold!

Minho hurriedly left the bathroom wearing clean clothes and Taemin burst out of the bedroom to join his seniors in the kitchen and sat on their chair, Onew came a bit later he looked less sick than after his return from the hospital.

-We're eager to eat Jonghyun's dish! Your black bean noodles were so good! Taemin exclaimed

-Don't forget that I helped him! Key huffed.

-Onew you seem to be feeling better! I hope you will be able to dance with us soon! Minho said

-I hope so! Onew answered.

-Hmmm! Jonghyun, your dumplings are delicious! Minho wowed

-Thanks! You see Key, I'm not such a bad cook finally! Jonghyun chuckled

-Yes, but, I helped you. Key groaned, emphasizing on the 'but'.

-Both of you are good cooks! Minho laughed.

"It looks as if Minho is particularly enthusiastic and talkative, it's just in order to avoid Taemin's look, but why ?" Key thought after he saw the maknae gazing at the tall  boy.

But he chased this thought from his mind and after dinner everybody went to their room to rest, sleep or just listen to music.

Three days passed and when the boys woke up they discovered a cheerful and healthy Onew, who was preparing breakfast.

-Hi ! Did you sleep well? That's for you, my friends!

-Onew hyung, you recovered!! Taemin exclaimed

-Yes Taeminnie! I feel perfectly fine! I can't wait to learn the choreography!

They ate their breakfast and went to SM headquarters. The boys except Onew knew the choreography and they danced together to teach it to their hyung. Onew was a good dancer and he memorized easily the complex movements, they continued to dance a while and after a shower, they went to the music room to record the last songs of their upcoming album and listened to their manager's instructions about the promotion of "Romeo" and after that, they quickly ate lunch and left SM headquarters to head to a photo studio for a photoshoot for a high-end brand. In the car, the boys were either checking their phone or dozing off to enjoy a moment of rest. Once again, Key caught Taemin's bright look when he chatted with Minho. He was started to suspect something but it was too early to be sure of it. Taemin seemed to feel Kibum's eyes on him, his look shifted to him and he smiled with a puzzled look, wondering why Key was staring at him in such a serious way.

At the studio, a young lady welcomed the five boys and took them to the dressing room. Heaps of clothes were waiting for them on clothing racks. Another young woman welcomed them:

-Hi! I'm Kim Yuni, I will help dress you up from head to toes!

The stylist was a total cutie. Not really tall with dark hair combed in a loose plait and big cheerful eyes. She was wearing avant-garde style clothes only people working in fashion dared to wear.

-....new!

-Hey Onew she is talking to you!

-Oh sorry what did you say ? the leader asked

-I was telling you, you're the first to be dressed up! the stylist answered with a smile.

-Y...yes, no problem! 

The young woman chose a bunch of clothes and handed them to the bandleader who promptly put them on. When he left the fitting room, the stylist inspected him and concluded:

-Yes, it looks perfect.

After he received a pair of shoes fitting his outfit, he asked if he could quickly go to the bathroom, the stylist was done with him so she agreed but as he was about to go, she held him back.

-Erm..the bathroom is this way, you're heading to the fitting room.... Yuni said, holding back a burst of laughter.

-Oh...yes, thank you. Onew was totally in a daze.

-Our Onew seems to be absent-minded...Taemin noticed

-Yes, he looks strange... Jonghyun added

-Mr Taemin, it's your turn! She chose some clothes and handed them to Taemin.

He went to the fitting room but only 2 minutes after, he came out, shirtless.

-Yuni, this polo his too large!

-Ah, my bad, take this one, it will fit better!

-Thank you Yuni..!

Unconsciously, the young boy turned to face Minho. The older boy looked at him and unconsciously, his eyes trailed down from his cute face to his slim upper body. When he realized Minho was checking him out, Taemin blushed and quickly stepped into the fitting room to finish getting dressed. He had to get this out of his head or he wouldn't be able to concentrate on the photoshoot.

After this, Minho, Jonghyun and Key changed their clothes and they went to the main room. There was a white background, a desk with a computer and a big camera, many different accessories put in boxes or on shelves.

- Stand in front of the white background, Onew in first, then Taemin, Jonghyun, Key and Minho, the photographer asked

-Like that? Onew asked

-perfect! Yuni could you adjust Minho's bow tie and Onew's hat? They're crooked.

-No problem!

She tightened Minho's bow tie and adjusted properly Onew's cap. They were close and Onew blushed but Yuni didn't seem to notice it. The photographer took picture after picture and when he was satisfied, he said:

-Okay, you've done a super job, let's change your outfits and we resume!

They obeyed and after some minutes they came back and stood in front of the background.

-Now, we will do groups photos! Onew and Jonghyun, you begin! After we will continue with Onew, Minho and Taemin, then Jonghyun and Key, after Key, Minho and Jonghyun. Let's go!

-May I go to the dressing room? I've forgotten something! Taemin asked

-No problem, it's not your turn now!

-Thanks.

He ran to the dressing room and started fumbling around, rummaging through the clothes and bags spread everywhere in the room.

-Where are you? Where are you? Lucky ring,.....Ah you're there!.......No it's not that, it's a white pebble with golden glint! Who is the owner of this thing? It's quite beautiful...

Suddenly Minho burst into the room.

~~~~ Author Time ~~~~~~

Hmm hmmm! Why Minho suddenly burst into the room? lol! You'll see it in the next chapter uhuh! At first,I thought about writing only one chapter on Jonghyun and Key but this duet is a big source of idea !

Sorry if I'm late! I know, I'm unforgivable! sorry, sorry but this chapter is a little bit longer than the other!!

Currently, I'm in high school that's why it's hard to update!