Chapter 2 - Please Call Me Noona

The Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m sorry.” Kai uttered again. How many times did he say these two words today? He already lost count. Those girls just don’t learn their lesson.

 

Another girl walked away from Kai with the same gloomy face all the girls Kai has rejected wore.

 

“That’s the hundredth today.” Sehun said. Even Kai doesn’t know whether he should be thankful or irritated for Sehun’s usual habit of counting those girls. Doesn’t he even get tired of doing that everyday?

 

Kai turned to him and laughed sarcastically at him. “Haha. Funny Sehun.” Then he threw him a sharp glare.

 

“Chill hyung.” Sehun tried to calm Kai, raising his hands as if surrendering. “I know you’re getting tired of all these rejecting.” Sehun said as he plop himself beside Kai in the bench.

 

“REALLY tired.” Kai corrected him making Sehun chortle.

 

Kai and Sehun were in the school garden, waiting for Kris, Baekhyun and Luhan. If you’re wondering why they agreed to meet at the garden, Kai and Sehun wanted to see the three suffering with their punishment. Such great friends…

 

The three earned the prize (or punishment) of taking care of the plants and flowers for the whole week after accumulating five consecutive tardiness. What a hilarious sight for Kai and Sehun, seeing their hyungs water the plants while surrounded by pink and yellow flowers.

 

Hearing Sehun’s laugh, Kris angrily looked to the bench where the two maknaes were sitting. Among the three of them, he feels pretty embarrassed with the punishment. His ‘cold badboy’ image is never suited to be with flowers or anything childish/girly and this punishment is a big blow on him and his ego.

 

“Hey~ What are you laughing about, Sehun?” Kris said with a hint of irritation.

 

Sehun innocently blinked at Kris. “I’m laughing at Kai Hyung, not at the three of you.” He pouted.

 

“Although your situation is too funny for me to ignore.” Sehun muttered under his breath.

 

“What did you say?” Kris cried. He couldn’t hear what Sehun was whispering because of their distance with each other.

 

“Nothing. Just hurry up so we could start our practice.” He answered nonchalantly.

 

“As I was saying, why don’t you just accept any one of those girls?” He turned back to Kai, ignoring Kris’ not so good mood.

 

“Excuse me. Uhm, Sehun oppa..” Sehun stopped talking when she heard a faint voice near him. When he turned his attention to the voice, a petite and very chubby girl was smiling bashfully at him. She had bangs and honestly she’s NOT a pretty one.

 

Sehun gulped. “Yeah?” he nervously asked, mentally hoping that this girl won’t confess to him.

 

He mentally facepalmed when the girl suddenly handed out a red paperbag to him. “I really like you, oppa. Please accept my heart~” the chubby girl confessed to him while doing an ‘aegyo’ that most likely deserves a punch.

 

Sehun looked at Kai, asking for help. But Kai just looked back at him saying ‘That’s your problem, fix it’ through his eyes.

 

“Sorry.” Sehun rejected her and shook his head.

 

That’s it. The girl suddenly cried loudly, like a three-year old child who had been suddenly taken her lollipop away from her. A much better way to describe the way she cried? She literally WAILED her might that Sehun and Kai thought they gone deaf for a few minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter