1

"Just Friends"

Sehun

I walk down and found Kai eating breakfast.

"Morning, Sehun. Where's youre wife?" Kai said grinning at me teasingly.

I ignore Kai since I'm already used to his teasing about my relationship with Luhan. Kai just dont understand that Luhan and I are just friends.

"Kai? Sehun? Are you finish eating?" Luhan called out from the living room.

"Not yet." Kai called back. "Sehun is still eating."

Luhan walk in and said. "Eat faster, Sehun. We dont want to be late for the orientation."

"You mean you dont want to be late." I said smirking at him

Luhan just stuck his tounge out and said. "Just hurry up!"

Kai and I laugh as Luhan walk back to the living room probably checking if we got all our materials.

"Come on, Kai! We dont want Luhan to tell Mom or we'll be dead." I told him getting up from my seat and putting the plate to the sink.



"WERE LATE!!!" Luhan yelled at us. Kai and I just covered our ears as he continue to rant about us being too slow.

A cough startled Luhan making him squeal and jump then hid behind me. I look at the guy he's very tall and had blonde hair. The guy look really intimidating and if it wasnt for my poker face I wouldve look scared.

"Umm...sorry to startle you. I'm Kris and I'm the Student Council Vice President. Youre freshman's right?" The guy said

"Oh. Hi Kris! I'm Luhan and yes were freshman. Sorry if were late. This two are just lazy in the morning." Luhan said smilling at Kris.

"Youre Chinese?" Kris ask

"Yeah. Why?"

"I'm half-Chinese. My real name is Wu Yifan." Kris said in a language I do not understand. It mustve been Chinese.

"Uhhh...what?" Kai ask

"He said that his half-Chinese and his real name is Wu Yifan." Luhan explained

"Why Kris?" I ask

"That's my english name. I'm also half-Canadian." Kris said

"Do you speak English? By the way my names Sehun that dark guy over there is Kai." I said

"HEY IM NOT THAT DARK! MY SKIN IS TAN!!" Kai yelled at me but I choose to ignore him.

"Yes. I do speak English. You 3 should better get going. Suho might be already announcing who would be new members of the SC. Youre name might be there." Kris said

We said our goodbye to Kris and enter the auditorium just as the guy who's name is probably Suho announce the name of the new members.

"-Luhan and Oh Sehun from class 1-A." Suho announce

"Congrats you 2." Kai whisper as he look for a seat while Luhan and I went to the stage

We bow to Suho and he ask us to introduce ourself.

"Good Morning. I'm Oh Sehun. I hope we get along." I said coldly.

"Umm...g-good morning. I'm Luhan and-and Ihopewegetalong!!" Luhan said fastly then hid behind my back.

The audience and the other SC who are at the stage except for Kris awwwed at Luhan for his cuteness.

"So everyone who are interested to help in SC could sign up in their Homeroom but first the Freshman's should get their schedule in the office. Have a nice first day of school everyone.

We stayed for a little while so we could be introducw to the other members. Suho or Kim Joonmyun is the President. Kris who we already know is the Vice President. Kim Taeyeon is the secretary. Chen or Kim Jongdae is the treasurer. Xiumin or Kim Minseok is the PRO who Luhan nicknamed as Baozi which is steamed bun because of his fat cheeks.

After all the introduction the 2 of us exit the auditorium. We saw Kai waiting for us.

"So it seems were all from the same class. Come on. Let's go find our room." Kai said dragging us to wherever our classroom is.

♥·♡·♥·♡·♥·♡·♥·♡·♥·♡·♥·♡·♥·♡·♥

Characters:

Suho or Kim Joonmyun

The Student Council President. Very nice and smart. His the nephew of the Principal. Xiumin's cousin.

Kim Minseok or Xiumin

The Student Council PRO. Even if he's only a PRO he holds much more power than his cousin, Suho, when it comes to the Principal's approval. His the son of the principal. A troublemaker.

Kim Jongdae or Chen

The Student Council Treasurer. His Xiumins partner in crime. He loves to troll. He's good at singing.

Kim Taeyeon

The Student Council Secretary. She controls all the members along with Kris . She is a fangirl. Often played matchmaker.