Prologue

"Just Friends"

Luhan

"Sehunnie wake up! Wakey! Wakey!" I said as I shake Sehun's shoulder.

Sehun groaned and said. "5 more minutes."

I giggled at him. "But Sehunnie you're mom will be mad if you're late for the first day of school."

Sehun ignore me nad turn his back on me. I pouted.

"Hunnie come on. Get up. It's our first day of high school and we'll be classmate arent you excited?" I said

He turn and face me.

"No. Now sleep." He said then he grab me and pulled me to the bed. Sehun wrap his arms around me and trap my legs with his.

"Sehunnie!!!" I whined and then I heard someone giggled.

I look up and see his mom at the door.

"Aww. You two looks so cute." she squeled and took out her phone to take a picture of us. I blushed in embarresment.

"You looks so cute Lulu. Now Sehun get up young man or I'll ground you. No phone. No goint out. No parties." she said then walk out.

"Ugh. Mom is so biased sometimes. I feel like youre her son more than me. She compliments you and she threatens me." Sehun said getting up.

I just laugh at him and stick my tounge out.

"Now go take a bath. You stink!" I said and pinch my nose to prove my point. He just stuck his tounge out at me and went to the bathroom.

I lay in his bed and laugh at his childish response.

My best is truely childish but infront of everyone he acts scary, cold and intimidating. I'm really a lucky person to have the sweetest and most handsome best friend!! I still remember the day we met.

 

"Good Morning class!" the teacher greeted the class of 8 yrs old. The also greeted their teacher."We have a new student today. You guys should be nice to him alright?"

"Neh!" the kids said excitedly

The teacher smiled at the kids and gesture someone from the outside to come in. A cute little blond boy withe doe eyes and pale skin came in. The class was awe'd by the cute little boy.

"Luhan could you introduce youreself?" the teacher ask with a kind smile.

The boy bowed and said. " G-good morning. M-my n-name i-is Luhan and I-Im from Ch-china."

The kids laugh at the new boys words cause it sounds weird.

"The way you speak is weird." one boy said as he laugh

"And you look like a girl." the other boy said making the other kids laugh so hard.

"Class that's very mean of  you. You shouldn't make fun of people." the teacher scolded. Luhan just look down at the floor in embarressment.

When the teacher were finished scolding the kids she let them play. Luhan went to the back of the playroom as the teacher left.

No one talk to him for the rest of the day and the day after.

 

It was like any other day the kids playing while Luhan just sat at the back playing with his deer plushie. A group of boys went to him and grab his plushie.

"What animal is this?" the boy who grab his plushie said.

"It's a deer." Luhan said quietly. "Could I have it back please?"

The boy look at the plushi then to Luhan and said. "No I thinkYejin will like this. I'll give it to her."

"B-but it's mine." Luhan said as he started to tear up.

"Aww...he's gonna cry." the other boy said

The boys laugh at him as he started to tear up.

"Give it back to him." a cold voice said.

The boys turn around and saw their other classmate Sehun. Sehun is the yougest in their class. His very smart and quiet. He doesnt like playing with other kids. He often spends his time reading some books.

"What are you gonne do about it if I dont want to give it back?" the boy said

"Sehun will do nothing about it but I'll tell youre parent, Joongki." the teacher said walking towards them.

Joongki's face turn red from embarressment ofbeing scolded by the teacher so he walk away. Sehun went to Luhan who is holding the plushie.

"Thank you." Luhan said quietly as he wipe away the tears.

Sehun nodded.

"Umm..would you like to meet Mr. Deer?" Luhan ask as he held out the plushie."Isn't it pretty?"

Sehun look at the plushie then at Luhan. He hold Luhan's face and said. "No. Youre much more pretty."

Luhan's face turns red and he pouted.

"But boy's arent pretty, girls are." Luhan said

Sehun ignore him and just kept looking and holding his face while saying his very pretty in which Luhan will always said that boys are not pretty but girl's are.

And that's the start of their beautiful friendship.

 

"YAH!" someone said near my ear making me jump.

I rub my eyes seeing Sehun already dressed.

"Youre such a hypocrite Luhan saying that I should wake up and prepare then you would sleep." Sehun said in teasing manner.

"S-shut up!" I said. I could feel my face turn red for being caught sleeping.

He laugh at me. I did the mature thing and stuck my tounge out at him.

"You should eat youre breakfast while I fix youre bed. And Kai is already waiting for you." I told him

"Okay. See ya!" he said walking out of the room.

"Oh and dont sleep anymore Lulu we might be late if I have to wake you up again." He said grinning at me.

"Yah!" I said throwing a pillow at him. He dodge it and left laughing.

I smiled and continue my work.