Chapter 2

"Just Friends"

Luhan

Kai, Sehun and I proceeded to our classroom but we were stopped before entering.

"HEY!" A pretty short guy yelled runnig to our direction. We look at him he was quite cute. Short with big round eyes. "Hi! I'm Do Kyungsoo. I'm the student representative for class 1-B. I wanted to invite you to the gathering of the other first year representative. Your the representative from class 1-A right?"

"Um...yes. And we would love to go." I said smilling at him. "I'm Luhan."

He giggled at me. "I know. Youre the shy cute guy."

"I'm not cute." I said blushing. "Youre cuter."

He blushed. "I'm not. Youre the cute one."

"No you are."

"No you are."

"No you-"

"Okay. Your both cute. So stop it." Sehun said rolling his eyes. I blushed even more and at the corner of my eye  I could see Do blushing too while Kai just laugh at us.

I glared at him. "Shut up, Kai."

He just laughed louder and more uncontrollable.

Do also glared at him then said. "Hope to see you 2 later at the courtyard."

"STOP LAUGHING KAI!" I shouted at the dark skinned idiot then marched off to our classroom with Sehun following me smirking along the way.

"Hey! Wait up for me!!" Kai yelled.

~ ♡ ~

Our first class was with our homeroom teacher a young guy with a sense of humor. He introduced himself as Lee Hyukjae but prefered to be call Prof. Eunhyuk. He teaches Math and he is also the instructor who handles the dance club which I'm sure Sehun and Kai will join.

"Ok class so I'm going to inform about the rules and regulation but I'm not going into full details since I myself dont know most them so dont tell anyone." He said winking at us. "First of all, all students are recquired to have 2 clubs. You are going to be given an application form that you'll fill up then submit to the club you want to enter. Some clubs that involve sports have try outs so you have to have a back up club if you were not accepted. The list of clubs will be released tommorow as well as the head or captains of the club. Any question?"

Sehun who was seating beside me raised his hand.

"Yes, Mr..."

"Oh Sehun, sir. I would like to ask if Luhan and I are still recquired to get 2 clubs even if were already part of the SC?"

"Ah...no. You only need to choose one club since you are already part of the SC. So anymore question?" None of us raised our hands. "Second, you are to listen to the SC announcements since school activities are mostly handle by them. Announcement are either given to the class representatitve or are posted at the bulletin board. That's all. Feel free to roam the school. First day for freshman are all about getting acquaintend with the school."

Most of our classmates stood and said goodbye to our professor.

"Come on lovebirds lets go roam around." Kai said.

I blushed at what Kai said. He really should watch what he said since I could feel some glares on me. I look around and see a couple of girls who are glaring daggers at me. Kai shoul really learn to stop teasing us, he would get me killed one of these days.

《《《 ♡ 》》》

Do Kyungsoo

 ○ He is the class reprensentative of class 1-B. He is cute and quite short for his age.  He has a secret temper. Dont get on his bad side. He has quite the temper for a short guy.