Chapter 3

"Just Friends"

Sehun

I have to admit that this school is awesome. The gym is huge. It has a basketball court, a volleyball court, a tennis court and a badminton court. This is probably the indoor courts cause I remember seeing some courts on the outside. But what I really love the most was the dance rooms. They have at least 10 of them and you can even reserve even if youre not part of any club that's involve dancing.

We are currently in the east wing of the school. Luhan wanted to check out the music room. Since I'm sure that he wants to join the music club if ever that he didnt get to join the soccer club which would be impossible since I know how awesome he is in the game.

"Arent we lost?" Luhan ask. "I mean we've been walking around for so long."

"Youre tired already. How will you endure the soccer training if a little walk tires you out, Princess." Kai said teasing Luhan.

Luhan just stuck out his bottom lip and looked at me which I know is his way of telling me to carry him.

"Luhan youre too big now to be carried around." I said rolling my eyes at the childish blonde.

"But Sese." He whined and pouted even more.

I sighed and gestured him to get on my back. I could hear Kai snickering.

"You 2 are so disgustingly sweet." Kai said then proceeded to make gagging noise.

"I think it's adorable." A female voice said behind us.

We turned around and see 2 tall girls. One was a little bit taller than the other with tan skin which is a little lighter than Kai's. The other has a fairer skin and has doe eyes like Luhan but not as big as his.

"Hi. I'm Yoona. Wahh...youre the head relresentative for the freshman right?" The girl with doe eyes said.

"Youre much cuter up close. Youre Luhan right? I'm Yuri by the way." The tanned girl said.

Luhan hid behind like he always did. And I know for a fact that he's blushing. After all he doesnt like called being cute since he thinks he' 'manly.'

"I-Im not cute!! I'm manly and handsome." He said then proceeded to hide further in my back making the girls cooed.

"I'm Sehun and this is Kai. Were currently looking for the Music Room. Do you happen to know where it is?" I ask them trying to ignore Luhan whose still trying to become one with my back.

"Youre in the wrong building then. The Music Room is at the West Wing." Yuri said gesturing to the building right across from us

"Just remember that most of the sports club are based on the South Wing since the gym is there and at the back of it are the courts. The East Wing is where the faculty and other clubs are found and is also the building where the office of the Student Council is located. The West Wing is where the other clubs like Photography, Music, Choir Clubs are. The North is the office and where most of the classrooms are." Yoona said smilling at us.

"Thanks noona." Kai said smilling at the 2 girls.

"Welcome. See you around at school." Yoona said and the both girls left the 3.

"Hey it's getting late lets go to the representative meeting." Luhan said now standing beside me smilling now that the girls are gone. Honestly I cant get what goes through Luhan's mind he's so shy

around people. I worry that he wont enjoy school because he doesnt have any friends or worse he might get bullied. As of now the only people he doesnt shy around are Kai and I and the SC VP probably because he's Chinese like him and that small owl guy as well probably because he looks so harmless.

"I'll come with you." Kai said. "I have nothing else to do."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey!! You guys made it! That's good after all your the main member of the SC for our year." Do said when we entered the room for the freshman representatives.

"Hi Do!!" Luhan greeted th small male with a bright smile then proceeded to hide behind me when some of the other class rep awwed at his cuteness.

I rolled my eyes at these people since they just keep making cooing and awwing sound whenever Luhan speak. I mean I know he's cute and pretty like a doll but their awwwing and cooing is only making Luhan self conscious.

There are 9 other people in the room. 5 girls and 4 boys. One of the boys was eye catching since his so tall and he's standing/hugging a small puppy like boy.

The small guy saw me staring and smile and wave at me. He then proceeded to pull the much taller boy to us. Luhan saw this and started to clutch my shirt from behind me. I sighed and took his hand.

"Hi! I'm Park Chanyeol. I'm the class rep for 1-C and this cute guy is my Baekkie." The tall guy said. Wow. His voice is deep but he looks like the type of guy who is all silly than serious and his voice does not suite his silly image.

"Byun Baekhyun to be exact. I'm Yeollie's boyfriend. It's nice to know that were not the only not-straight couple around." The puppy guy smiled.

I felt my brain short circuit and I couldnt process what was said. I could hear Kai guffawing behind. Seriously that guy doesnt have anything to do that laugh at our misery. But seriously, WHY DOES EVERYONE THINKS WERE A COUPLE?! WERE JUST FRIENDS GODDAMIT!!!

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♡♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Kwon Yuri

○ A sophomore. She's nice and very helpful. Best friends with Im Yoona. She is the class rep for class 2-D.

Im Yoona

○ Also a sophomore. She's mischevous and often clueless. Best friends with Kwon Yuri. She works as part time model and very popular in the school.

Byun Baekhyun

○ A sass master. He loves his eyeliner and his Yeollie. He looks like a puppy on the outside but pure Diva on the inside.

Park Chanyeol

○ He is a hyperactive guy. Always smilling and happy. He loves to play the guitar and write music. He will do everything for his Baekkie.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Leave a comment and tell me what you think ☺