Chapter 9: Two Moon Supreme Student Officer

Clash Academy

As you went down stairs, you saw Cho Na already waiting for you at the door. Your mom and dad stood side by side smiling at you.

"Min Na, I can't believe it! But your father already told everything to me. I am so proud of you! You can do it!" Your mother said as she approached you and kissed you on your cheek. She held your face.

"Always remember that we are proud of you and we are here for you." Your mother encouraged.

"Thanks Umma!", you also looked at your father, "Thank you also Appa!"

"Aissh! Umma, Appa! Eonnie and I will be late already for school!" Cho Na complained.

"This kid really!" You said as your father and mother burst in laughter.

"We need to go! We will see you later." You said as you went out of the door.

When suddenly, Cho Na stopped all of sudden.

"Ya! Cho Na! I thought you are in a rush. Move!" You were stunned to see a shining black Mercedes Benz car parked in front of your house.

"Woa! Daebak! What a beautiful car is that!" Cho Na shouted.

Your father and mother heard Cho Na so they also went out of your house in curiousity.

Their jaw dropped as they saw also the car.

You looked at them. "Umma and Appa are you expecting any visitor in this very morning?" You asked.

They did not respond, still astonished with what they saw.

The driver of the car went out and approached you. He bowed his head and greeted, "Good morning Miss Han Min Na, I will be your official driver. The academy sent me to fetch you."

"Ah.. Ahjussi?" You said as the driver was the guard you met when you first visited the academy.

"Yes its me, Miss Han! So can we go now?" He asked.

"But I, I can't this is too much Ahjussi. Omo! What is happening?" You said still in disbelief.

"Miss Han, if I do not drive you to school, the President will fire me. As you are the Two Moon Supreme Student Officer, I am assigned by the President to be your official driver from now on in going to school and going home. Arrachi?" The driver said.

"Eonnie! Don't be choosy just go with him! Don't you like riding that shiny black car?" Cho Na persisted.

The driver smiled as he looked at Cho Na.

"Your sister is right Miss Han. You will be late for school." The driver said as he opened the back door of the car.

"Shall we?" The driver offered.

You looked back at your parents behind you. They just smiled and did a thumbs up as an approval.

"Ahm wait, I know this is too much to ask a favor from you sir. But can we also drop my sister to her school?" You asked.

Cho Na looked at the driver with puppy eyes, pleading so earnestly.

"No problem Miss Han. Please get inside." He pleaded.

You first went inside the car then Cho Na followed. The driver shut the door as he looked back to your parents and bowed his head.

Your parents also bowed their heads. The driver went to his seat and started the car.

Both you and Cho Na waved goodbye to your parents from the window.

----------------------------------------------------

You were walking on your way to your room but you notice that students kept looking at you. Some were even whispering and some even turn their head as you passed by.

"So did they already know?" You thought.

As you reached your room, you saw Suho leaning his back against the wall beside the door as if he was waiting for someone.

He stood up properly as soon as he saw you. You stopped as he was blocking the door.

"What again Snobby Ungentle man? Don't ruin my morning please." You thought as you looked at him.

"See me after class. We have a lot of things to do Ms. Officer. Arraso?" Suho said as he turned his back to you before you could even speak.

He went inside and he didn't even held the door open for you.

"He is really ungentle man! Ugh! I hate you Kim Jun Myeon!" You said to yourself as you went in.

You were shocked again, all eyes were on you except for Chen who was busy reading again. Stephanie and Macy looked at you both their eyebrows raised.

"She's here!" Sehun said to Luhan.

You turned your head to Sehun. Luhan covered Sehun's mouth.

"I told you to be quiet." Luhan told Sehun.

Xiumin looked at you from head to foot as you passed in front of him.

Chanyeol saw you approaching. He went near you and whispered something to your ear. "Congratulations Minnie. I told you, you can do it!"

You looked at him. "How did you know?" You whispered.

Chanyeol just smiled. Both of you sat on your chair.

Baekhyun tapped you on your shoulder from behind. You turned your head. "Hi Min Na! Congratulations!" He said but in a low voice.

"Wait! You also know it?" You asked.

Baekhyun nodded. Meanwhile, Lay also tapped  your arm. You turned to him.

"Also you?" You asked Lay.

"Yes, everybody in the academy knows it. It's been on the academy's web page, it's on the internet, new spreads so fast right?" Lay said as he flashed a smile.

"What!" You exclaimed as you almost shouted. Everyone in the room looked at you. You then just looked down and then you realized that you were wearing the golden badge so it was really obvious that you were the chosen one.

Everybody was just distracted when the door opened, Kris and Tao entered. Kris looked at you then went to his seat. Tao smiled at you then he also went to his seat.

"Tao smiled at me?" You thought.

Chanyeol observed that you already looked so anxious. "Relax Minnie. Okay?" He smiled.

You nod your head.

Ms. Kang entered the room. She stood on the platform.

"Good morning class!" Ms. Kang greeted.

She looked on you and smiled.

"By the way class, I would like to first congratulate our new Two Moon Supreme Student Officer Miss Han Min Na!" She said.

You heard someone clapped his hands. You looked around and saw that it was Suho. D.O looked at you and he also clapped his hands and everyone in the room followed.

"Congratulations Minnie!" Chanyeol said.

Ms. Kang asked you to stood up.

You did as you faced the whole class and bowed your head.
"Kamsahamnida!" You thanked.

"That's enough for now. You may now take your seat Miss Han." Ms. Kang said.

You sat while Ms. Kang continued, "Well, today before I discuss our first lesson, I would like to give you your first homework. Individually, I want you to know your stand about the endless debate between the Theory of Evolution and Creationism. I want your answers to be supported factually. Cite also your sources, minimum of 10 pages and maximum of 15 pages and to be passed on Friday."

"What?!" Stephanie reacted.

All of you looked at her. Ms. Kang also looked at her. "Is there any complain Miss Tahiti?" Ms. Kang asked.

The whole class laughed at what Ms. Kang called her. Macy was also laughing. Stephanie darted her a look. Macy covered but she obviously couldn't helped herself to laugh.

-------------------------------------------------

It was already dismissal time, everybody rushed to go out of the room. Baekhyun and Lay bidded goodbye at you. They both have things to do as what they said.

Chanyeol approached you, "Ahm Minnie, can I drive you home?" He asked.

"Oh, sorry Channie I have to meet Jun Myeon after class. You know. Maybe next time?" You suggested.

"Sure. I almost forgot that you are already our new Supreme Student Officer. Already busy huh?" Chanyeol said as both of you went out of the room.

"Not yet really. Maybe on the coming days." You replied. Then you saw Suho waiting for you outside. Chanyeol also saw him.

"Bye Channie! I have to go. I promise next time!" You said as you waved goodbye.

"Sure. Bye!" He answered back and smiled.

You turned your back and went to Suho.

"Next time." Chanyeol said to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------

As you followed Suho, students were looking to the both of you. You just looked down. You wonder where were you going then.

"Here we are." Suho said as he stopped in the middle of a hallway. There were several rooms on each side. You realized, each rooms were labeled with different kinds of club.

"This is the Two Moon Club quarters. This is where all the offices of every club are. But before that we should go first to your office Ms. Officer. Follow me." He hesitantly said.

You followed him then. You walked until you reached the very last door in the hallway. Suho opened the door. He entered as you also did the same.

"Han Min Na this is the office of the Two Moon Supreme Student Officer. This is now yours." He then handed you the key.

You looked around. It was organize and beautiful. There was a desk and top of it was your name engraved on a golden plate and under it was the acronym TMSSO. You looked at it and held it.

"Overwhelmed huh?" Suho said.

You narrowed your eyes on him. Then suddenly he handed you a tablet.

"What's this for?" You asked.

"I don't want to explain everything to you because that would surely consumed so much time. I had saved in there the duties and responsibilities as a TMSSO. The list of all the Club Presidents and what does every club does. And other things you need to know as a TMSSO. You can have it. It's yours." Suho said.

"Mine?" You asked.

"Yes, you're a scholar remember? Aissh. How forgetful!" Suho said.

"Ya! What did you said?!" You answered but he already turned his back to you.

"Come on Ms. Officer I don't have whole day for this." Suho said.

You followed him. " I really hate him!" You thought.

He led you to another room. "This is the Club Conference Room, this is where all meetings were held."

There was a long table and several chairs on every side.

Then after that both of you walked into the hallway. As both of you were walking, there were two girls standing and talking with each other.

"Is she the new officer? Huh! I can't believe it! She doesn't look like she's even smart. She's not even beautiful." You heard one girl said as they looked at you.

"You are right! How could she even won over Kim Jun Myeon. Maybe the president just pitied her because I heard she's a scholar so it means they are poor!" The other girl said.

Suho looked at you. He then approached the two girls.

Then the two girls were like overwhelmed as they smiled at Suho.

"Hi Suho oppa!" They both said. You saw them blushing. You wonder what Suho was doing.

"The two of you, isn't already dismissal time? Why are you still lingering around here at the club quarters? This is not a place for you to make gossips. AND one more thing, don't ever call me Suho. We are not friends." He said as he turned his back to them.

"Mianhae." They said as they left immediately.

"What Suho just did? He defended me from those girls? Woa! Unbelievable!" You thought as you looked at him.

"Don't mind them. I'm already telling you, you will encounter a lot of them. They will say something bad against you. So if I were you just get used to it and ignore them. Arraso?" He said

You nod your head.

"One reason why I hate girls!" Suho said. "Let's go Min Na, I think we'll just continue this tomorrow."

"Oh-okay." You said.

--------------------------------------------------

You hate cramming so you did your homework on Natural Science with Ms. Kang. It was already past eleven in the evening when you were done. You shut down your desktop computer. Then you noticed the tablet which Suho gave you. It was under the pile of books you used as reference for your homework.

You took it and turn it on. You remembered that Suho told you that he saved on it the things you should know as an officer.

You open the Adobe Reader app and there was only one document, it was named "TMSSO".

"Surely this is it." You thought as you open the document.

You started to read.

Two Moon Supreme Student Officer

The Two Moon Supreme Student Officer (TMSSO) is assigned by the Academy to be as a role model to his/her fellow students. The TMSSO must possess four important values and skills: Wisdom, Obedience, Leadership and Fortitude (WOLF). As a TMSSO, he/she must be a consistent top performing student with a grade percentage not lower than 90%.

A TMSSO also serves as the overall-seer of all the recognized clubs in the academy. He/She must meet the club presidents to create projects or activities that will promote excellence, camaraderie and unity among students. Projects and activities proposed should be approved first by the President.

You were left in awe with what you had just read. Being an officer was not that really easy. You then took a deep breath.

"I hope I can do this." You thought as you looked back to your tab and continued reading.

The following are the recognized clubs in Two Moon Academy, their description and the present Club President:

AEGYO CLUB

Club President: Oh Sehun

The Aegyo Club was a newly established club in the academy. It is where the good-looking students of the academy are in. However, it is not just merely about looks wherein they possessed but also they believe that beauty is beyond outward appearance. Aspiring candidates for school or inter-school  pageants are also part of the club.

ARTS CLUB

Club President: Wu Yi Fan (Kris)

This club are home of students that are creative when it comes to their special crafts such as drawing, painting, sculpture and photography.

BOOKWORM CLUB

Club President: Kim Jong Dae (Chen)

Students who make reading as their way of life is part of this club. This club also can even provide recommendations of what books are good to read and updates of the best selling ones. This club is also responsible for the academy's school newspaper and online gazette.

DANCE CLUB

Club President: Kim Jong In (Kai)

The Dance Club are for those who have great passion and talent when it comes to dancing. Different genres of dancing such as ballet, jazz, hip-hop, modern and contemporary, whatever forte you are in, the dance club is for you.

GLEE CLUB

Club President: Byun Baekhyun

The nightingales of the academy are in this club and whose voices that will bring you to heaven. The Glee Club is also compose of students whose voices are outstanding in their own music genre and are also good at playing musical instruments.

MATH AND SCIENCE CLUB

Club President: Do Kyungsoo

The club of the next aspiring Einstein, Newton and Darwin. The Math and Science club are for students who are interested in conducting research, experiment, invention and calculation. They are also known as "The Brains" of the academy.

SPORTS CLUB

Club President: Lu Han

The Sports Club are for students who are into physical activity. Soccer, basketball, badminton, tennis, swimming and running are some of the sports that this club offers. Anyone who aspires to be part of the varsity shall be a member of this club.

WUSHU AND KARATE CLUB

Club President: Huang Zhi Tao

Students who are into really physical competition and action are part of this club. If you are interested to know self-defense or be part of the Wushu and Karate Team, students are encourage to be part of the club.

You were amazed that all of the club presidents where in your section. However, there was only one president you don't know among them.

"Who's Kim Jong In?" You asked yourself.