Chapter 10: Congratulations

Clash Academy

It was such a relief that no more scary eyes were already staring at you when you entered your classroom. However, Stephanie and Macy still darted you a look. As you sat on your seat, Chanyeol and Baekhyun greeted you a 'Good Morning' and you did the same.

Lay who just came in also greeted you as he sat beside you. The three of them so far were the ones that you already felt so at ease. Of course Chanyeol had been your friend ever since then.

Ms. Kang then was early for class. She discussed about the different theories on how the universe was created. She also reminded about your homework which was due on Friday. She also gave the class a seat work to do a reaction paper on a journal article about the latest development on genetic engineering.

It was already break time. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and you went together at the school cafeteria. However for you, it was a fine dining restaurant. As the cafeteria served various cuisines like Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, American and of course Korean.

"So what do you like to eat Min Na?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ahm, I think I want to eat spaghetti for lunch. How about you?" You also asked.

"I'll just eat bibimbap. Where's Chanyeol?" Baekyun said.

"He search first for a vacant table." You responded.

"Oh okay." He said as he already saw Chanyeol waving both at your direction. "I already saw him." Baekhyun added.

Baekhyun went to the Korean cuisine while you went to the Italian cuisine.

D.O and Suho were also lining up at the Italian Cuisine.

As you were about to line up, a girl bumped your shoulder from behind. The girl really did that on purpose.

"Ouch!" She exclaimed as she turned and faced you.

"Wait a minute, you're the one who bumped me at the first place and you're the one who's hurt?" You thought as you looked at her. You touched your shoulder as it quite hurts.

She looked at you and narrowed her eyes on you. "Ya! Just because you are the new officer you won't even say sorry?" She blurted out as some students were already looking at the two of you.

D.O and Suho whose already at the cashier turned their heads as they heard her loud voice. Then Suho noticed that it was you she was shouting to.

"D.O just wait here. I'll just check what's going on there." Suho said as he handed his payment to the cashier.

"What?! Are you just gonna stare at me? So you're the one who's mad now officer? Say sorry!" She shouted.

"I'm, I'm so-sorry." You uttered.

"What's the problem going on here?" Suho asked as he was already beside you.

You looked at him and you were surprised.

Suho looked at the girl. The girl could not looked at Suho as she was obviously guilty and was purposely just embarrassing you.

"I don't know who you are but what you did was so rude of you. Do you really have to shout if you are asking someone to say sorry. And why do you talk that way to our Supreme Student Officer? Don't you even know how to respect?" Suho said.

"I'm sorry Kim Jun Myeon." The girl said.

"Don't apologize to me, you apologize to Officer Han." Suho ordered.

"I'm sorry Officer Han." The girl apologized.

Chanyeol noticed that you were like in trouble. Baekhyun who just came holding his tray.

"Baek, stay here, I'll just check Minnie. I think something is wrong happening in there." Chanyeol said as he rushed to where you were.

"Now leave and never do that again. Arraso?!" Suho said as the girl bowed her head and  went away.

"And you..", Suho turned to you as he continued, "stay away from trouble."

Before you could say 'Thank You', Suho already turned his back and went back to where D.O was.

Chanyeol saw Suho as he went away from you. You saw him approaching to you.

"Channie!" You said as you were shocked as you saw him.

"What happened? What did I saw? What did the girl do to you and also Suho hyung?" Chanyeol worriedly asked.

"Ya! Relax okay? You had a lot of questions." You replied.

Chanyeol held both of your arms. "Just explain to me, I saw you, like you were in trouble." He said.

"That girl and I just had a misunderstanding. I said sorry because I accidentally bumped her." You said.

"And what about Suho hyung? I saw him talking with the girl also. He looks mad." Chanyeol spoke.

"Well, he just checked if something is wrong between us then I said its a misunderstanding. That's it. I'm okay. So are you now contented Mr. Park Chanyeol?" You said as you smiled.

"Ya! I'm just worried. You Minnie, I'm not joking around okay?" He said still with a serious face.

"Aissh, Channie, I'm just trying to calm you down. Come, I'm already hungry, let's eat spaghetti!" You said as you dragged his arm.

"I don't like you to be treated badly by others Minnie!" Chanyeol thought as he looked at the direction of  Suho who was busy eating at the table with D.O.

"Don't even hurt her." He thought.

-----------------------------------------------

After class, you went straight to the Club quarters as Suho told you that you have some things to talked about. However, as you were heading up the stairs, Kris and Tao were blocking the way.

"Ahm excuse me Kris and Tao, please let me pass?" You asked nicely but they did not move from where they were standing, both of them looked serious and scary aside from them being so tall of course. You started to tremble. You wonder what were they gonna do to you.

Kris lifted his hands towards you.

"Oh no! He's gonna slapped me!" You thought as you cover your face with your hands for protection.

"What is she doing, I'm just gonna ask for a hand shake?" Kris thought.

Then Tao, laughed out loud. You were startled as what was the laughter for and why didn't Kris slapped you. You brought your hands down as you saw Kris offering his hand.

Congratulations Han Min Na!” He greeted still offering his hand.

You shook his hands, his big hands slowly. “Th-Thank y-you K-Kris.” You stuttered.

She is funny. She thinks you're gonna hurt her. You are truly scary hyung! HAHAHAHA!” Tao said still laughing.

Kris elbowed his chest. “Ya! Stop laughing!” He said.

Ouch! I'm sorry hyung. I'm just joking.” Tao replied.

You were staring at them, still dumbfounded.

Hi Min Na! We just like to congratulate you as you know being the new officer.” Tao said as he smiled at you.

Thank you Tao”. You said then you also smiled.

Yes, Tao's right. We waited for you here because we never had the opportunity to talk to you alone and say congratulations. AND for the record, we are good guys. I don't hurt girls only their hearts.” Kris said as he winked at you.

Tao rolled his eyes on Kris. "What is he saying?" He thought

You chuckled. You suddenly felt relief as all this time you thought that they were tall scary guys.

"Thank you guys. But I'm sorry I really need to go, I have to meet someone at my office. Can I now pass?" You asked as both of them were still blocking your way.

"Oh, sure sure. Sorry." Kris said.

You passed in between them as you waved goodbye. Kris and Tao also waved goodbye at you.

"Her reaction was really epic! HAHAHAHA! But she looks cute!" Tao said.

Stop laughing or I will cut your head off Panda!” Kris threatened.

-------------------------------------------------

You and Suho were in your office. As there were still things you still couldn't understand about the duties and responsibilities as an officer, you couldn't stop asking him questions. Suho on the other hand, was quite impatient as you could observed how he answered hesitantly. He also informed you that as soon as possible you have to meet all the Club Presidents. After one hour of talking with him, he told you that he has to leave because he has an important appointment.

---------------------------------------------------

"Good afternoon Mr. President." Suho greeted as he bowed his head.

"Good afternoon too Mr. Kim." The President replied as he asked Suho to take a seat.

"Do you want some coffee or anything?" The President offered.

"No, I'm okay Sir." Suho replied and smiled

"Well, I just want to express my deepest gratitude for helping Officer Han. I know this is hard for you." The President uttered.

No Sir, I am actually the one who is thankful for the trust that you and the rest of the Board had given to me. It is my honor to help Officer Han.” Suho said.

The President smiled. He really has this big regard to Suho as just like his father, Director Kim, the President knew how Suho was a kind  and a hardworking man.

So how is Miss Han Min Na doing so far, do you think she can manage being the officer Mr Kim?” The President asked.

Well, to tell you honestly Sir, she is having a hard time. However, I can see how she listens carefully and she is very eager to learn. I believe Officer Han can do it.” Suho assured.

I'm glad Officer Han is doing good so far. I know I can always count on you Mr. Kim.” The President said as he held Suho's arm and continued, “Please help her and guide her. Be like her guardian okay?”

What?! Min Na's guardian?” Suho thought.

I will Sir.” Suho said.

The President smiled.