Chapter 2

Please, Look At Me!

 

The next day,

During recess

 

“I don’t want to eat today.”said Hyuna.

“Why?”asked Sohyun.

“I want to find something at the library. If you guys want to go to canteen, you guys can go.”said Hyuna.

“Then, we go first.”said Jihyun.

“We meet after recess.”said Hyuna.

 

At Library

“Where is that book?”said Hyuna to herself.

“Ah. I found it but it is too high.”said Hyuna again.

“You want me to help?”asked Baekhyun and make Hyuna starlted.

“Yeah. That book.” Said Hyuna and pointed to the book.

“Here the book.”said Baekhyun and passed to Hyuna.

“Kamsahamida.”thanked Hyuna.

“Let me carry all your books.”said Baekhyun.

“No. It’s okay. I can carry them. It’s not heavy at all, so don’t worry.”reply Hyuna.

“No, let me help. Actually, I want to talk more with you.”said Baekhyun directly with a innocent face.

“Pfhhh… so cute.”said Hyuna and laughing.

“What? Am I do something wrong?”asked Baekhyun innocently.

“No, it just too adorable. You are so direct. By the way, let sit there first.”said Hyuna and lead them to the table.

“So, what you want to talk about? About me?”asked Hyuna.

“Actually, I already know almost everthing about you. But only this time I have chance to talk to you.”said Baekhyun shyly.

“Oh really! Are you stalking me all this time? I’m scared right now.”said Hyuna playfully.

“No! I think you misunderstand.”said Baekhyun panic.

“I’m joking. Don’t panic. You look so cute when you panic.”said Hyuna and make him blushing.

“Emmmm… Hyuna, did you like the gift that I gave you yesterday?”asked Baekhyun to reduce his nerveous.

“Yeah. Thanks, I really like the key chain. But you should give me by yourself. Okay.”said Hyuna and smiled to him.

“I really hope that I can see your smile everyday. You look like angel when you smile.”thought Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun-shii? Are you listening?”asked Hyuna and make him wake up from dreamland.

“Oh, sorry. What you’re saying?”asked Baekhyun.

“Mmmm.. nothing.”said Hyuna.

“Baekhyun, why you like me? Although we never talk and meet before?”asked Hyuna in serious tone that make Baekhyun gulp.

“Maybe you never meet me before but I’ve meet you before. But the only thing is, I never talk to you before.”said Baekhyun.

“Then, the reason why you like me?”said Hyuna curiously.

“Let me tell you from the start.”said Baekhyun and start to tell the story about how they meet each other.

 

~Flashback~

“Why I have to buy all this things? Is not that I’m the one who gonna eat it. Btw hyung is not gonna back home today. What a lonely life.”mumble Baekhyun alone.

He keep talking to himself. Without he realise, he were almost got hit by a car because of his careless. Thanks to God, he were saved by a girl. The girl who save him is his first love, Hyuna.

“Next time, be careful.”said Hyuna and walked away.

He were shocked and wanted to chase her to thanks her for saving his life. But then, he saw her were talking to a kid who are crying. He quickly come near to Hyuna to listen to their conversation.

“Where is your omma?”asked Hyuna to the little girl.

“I don’t know. I’m lost. Unnie, please help me.”said that little girl.

“Unnie will help you with one condition.”said Hyuna.

“Mmm… what is the condition?”asked that girl and who is still crying.

“Unnie want you to stop crying. Unnie, won’t help to find your mother if you keep crying. Plus, unnie will give you a present if you stop crying.”said Hyuna and give the lollipop to the little girl.

“Wow! Thank you unnie.”said the little girl happily.

“Now, let’s go find your mom.”said Hyuna.

“Unnie, can I know your name?’said the little girl.

“Kim Hyuna.”said Hyuna.

“Let’s go Hyuna unnie.”said that little girl and hold Hyuna’s hand.

They walked together until they meet mother of the little kid. Starting from that moment, Baekhyun start fall in love with Hyuna.

Not because of her beauty but because of her kindness. He also keeps walking at the same place where they first meet every day to meet her, but he dint meet her anymore.

He keeps the feeling and wish that they can meet again. His wish comes true when Hyuna and her friends were attending in the same school as him. He also always fined a chance to talk to her.

~End flashback~

 

“Wow… I never knew that you will be so serious about liking me.”said Hyuna after hearing Baekhyun’s story.

“That’s why I really want to talk to you.”said Baekhyun shyly.

“But you look like a stalker.”said Hyuna .

“No, don’t misunderstood. It is just I really never feel like this towards other girls. I really hope that you can give me a chance to prove to you that I’m serious. I also really happy after you accept me to be your friend.”said Baekhyun in serious tone.

 “Mmm…. then it’s okay. I’m glad that you were being honest. I never thought that you were  this honest. So let’s do officially. Annyonghasaeyo, Kim Hyuna immida.”said Hyuna and bow to him.

“Annyonghasaeyo, Byun Baekhyun immida.”said Baekhyun happily after hear Hyuna statement.

“Starting from today, we are officially friend.”said Hyuna again and shake their hand.

“Yeah, friend.”said Baekhyun.

‘After school meet me at the gate school. I will introduce you to my friends.”said Hyuna walked out from the library to her class.

“Yes Maam.”said Baekhyun playfully.

 

Starting from that day, they became so close together. Until there are a lot of rumors that saying they are couple.

They don’t even care about what people said because Hyuna feel that Baekhyun is really a great friend and she never regret to accept him as her friend.

 Even Baekhyun also happy that finally he can know more about Hyuna and keep trying until Hyuna accept him as her official boyfriend.

 The other 4Minute members keep teasing them and make fun of them. They also happy for Hyuna and hope that they can became real couple.

 

 

Sorry for late update. I’m really busy for past few months and now I will really tried to finish this story as soon as possible. Thanks to my subscribers who still support my fanfic.

Don’t forget to leave some comments. ^o^

 

SOME RANDOM PICS 

Hyuna

 

 

Baekhyun

 

Baekhyun + Luhan

 

 

4MINUTE

 

 

Baekhyun vs Hyuna

 

 I love this mash up.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtT57V14jXQ ([MashUp] HyunA & EXO - Bubble Pop! + Wolf)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWzxHu4VMMY [Trouble Maker & The Pussycat Dolls - Now / Buttons (MASHUP)]