Chapter 3

Please, Look At Me!

 

After a few week,

“ Hyuna! Faster! We gonna be late again today!!!!” said Baekhyun.

“I’m coming.” reply Hyuna.

“You always wake up late. Can’t you wake up early? It’s not nice for a girl to wake up late.” said Baekhyun while grinning to Hyuna.

“Fine, fine, fine. Next time I won’t do it again. Happy?” said Hyuna and she pouted.

“Don’t do aegyo!” said Baekhyun and turn away his face coz he were shy.

“Eiiiii… don’t be embarrassed….” Hyuna poked Baekhyun’s cheek.

“Stop… Wait! What time is it now? We are late!!!”shouted Baekhyun.

“Chill… don’t be so rushing. We need to calm down.”said Hyuna.

“No. We have to be fast today. Lets run today. 1 2 3…. RUN!!!” said Baekhyun and grabbed Hyuna’s hand.

 

In School

“Sorry teacher, we are late” said Baekhyun to the teacher.

“Late again. Hyuna, why you always late to school?” asked the teacher.

“I’m so sorry teacher.” reply Hyuna.

“So, for today punishment you have to clean this class after school.”said the teacher.

“Let me do it for her. I’m also the reason why Hyuna were late.”said Baekhyun that make everyone impress of him.

“Wow… sweet talker. Okay then. Both of you clean this class together. You can go back to your seat.”said the teacher.

“Thank you teacher.”said both of them and walked to their seats.

“Emmmm… Mr. Baekhyun shii… I think you were in the wrong class. Your class is next class right.”said the teacher snd make everyone laugh.

“Sorry again teacher.”said Bakhyun shly and ran to his class.

“Yah, he so sweet. I wonder why you still din’t accept him?”asked Jiyoon.

“We’re just friend. Not more than that.”said Hyuna.

“For you just a friend but for him? Can’t you see how he caring and take care about you. Plus, do you think he will stop liking you? No, Hyuna.”said Jiyoon again.

“I don’t know. I just not ready yet.”said Hyuna back.

“So that’s mean that you like him too…”teased Jiyoon.

“I do not” reply Hyuna.

“ Yes you are.”said Jiyoon.

“ Miss Hyuna and Jiyoon. Do you want to share anything with me?” said the teacher.

“ Sorry teacher.” said Hyuna and Jiyoon.

 

During Recess

“ Hyuna actually I want to introduce my friends to you. Can I bring them here?”asked Baekhyun.

“Yeah sure. Why not? Right guys.”said Hyuna and all the 4MINUTE member nodded.

“Come here.”said Baekhyun to his friends.

“My name is Kim Jongin. Call me Kai.”said the guy.

“I’m Tao.”said the other guy.

“Hi! I’m Chanyeol aka the happy virus.”said the tallest guy among them.

“Omo… you are so loud.”said Jiyoon.

“It’s okay. Just ignored her. So continue.” said Jihyun.

“And I’m Luhan. Nice to meet you guys.”said Luhan.

“I remember you.”said Hyuna.

“I thought you wnt recognize me anymore..,” said Luhan.

“Of course I wont coz Baekhyun friends consider as my friends.”said Hyuna happily.

 

After School

“So you guys can go first. We have to clean this class.”said Baekhyun and Hyuna to their friends.

“Okay. But Hyuna be carefull of Baekhyun. If he do something weird, just smack him.”said Chanyeol and make everyone grinning.

“Yah. Don’t disturb their moment. So lets go. Bye guys. Make sure the class is clean.”said Jiyoon and dragged  Chanyeol.

“Bye guys.”said Hyuna and Baekhyun.

After  they finished clean the class,

“I’m so tired.”said Hyuna.

“That’s why you should wake up early next time.”said Baekhyun.

“Whatever. I don’t care.”said Hyuna and suddenly she saw a bug that near her.

“AHHHHHHHH…..”Hyuna scream and quickly hug Baekhyun.

“Why? What happened?”asked Baekhyun.

“I’m scared. There’s a bug there.”said Hyuna while still hugging him.

“Emmm. Ok.”said Baekhyun and then he saw that the bug already flew away but he dint tell her.

“Is the bug still there?”asked Hyuna.

“Not yet.”said Baekhyun happily.

“Okay.”said Hyuna. But after a few minutes Hyuna open her eyes and saw there is no bug there.

“Yah. You lied to me. The bug is already gone.”said Hyuna angrily.

“I’m just feel happy when you hug me.”said Baekhyun while looking at Hyuna’s eyes and make her feel nervous.

“Don’t look at me like that.”said Hyuna.

“Why?”asked Baekhyun.

“Because I afraid I might fall in love with you.”said Hyuna to herself.

“Hyuna? Why?”asked Baekhyun again.

“Nothing. We’re finish right. Let’s go home. I’m tired.”said Hyuna and get her bag to go home.

“oh okay let me accompany you until home.”said Baekhyun who still hope that Hyuna will open her heart for him.

 

Sorry for late update. I’m really busy for past few months and now I will really tried to finish this story as soon as possible. Actually now I’m focused on my study. So if I have apple time only I can update. After the news about EXO Kris and his lawsuit, I was so sad and shocked coz he is my ultimate bias in EXO. Plus now about Baekhyun and Taeyeon. Baekhyun is my second bias in EXO. I feel so so so heartbreaker after that. And the rumours about the new member make me feel so uneasy. What is actually gonna happened to EXO in the future. I’m still supporting Kris and EXO forever. About Baekhyunand Taeyeon, I support them coz as afan we should support them. They are human too that have feelings. So we should respect them. But I’m still ship HYUNA and Baekhyun and HYUNA and Kris. Back to my story. I never imagine that my story will be more than 50 subscibers. Thanks to my subscribers who still support my fanfic.

Don’t forget to leave some comments. ^o^