Chapter 1

Please, Look At Me!

 

In School

“I like you!”said a guy.

“Sorry, but I don’t know you.”said Hyuna coldly and leave the guy.

“So, how many guys those already confess to you this week?”asked Sohyun.

“Don’t know. I don’t want to think about it. “reply Hyuna.

“Come on. You are so lucky, Hyuna. I’m so jealous.”said Jihyun.

“Let me count them for you. 1,2,3,4…… wow it’s about 10 guys already confess this week.”  said Jiyoon.

“Hyuna-ah, can you share with us about your secret. Please ~ I want to be like you.”said Sohyun.

“I don’t like attention especially when they keep disturbing me. I really hate it.”said Hyuna.

“Who?”asked Gayoon.

“The guys. Thanks to them, I got so many enemies although I don’t know them. I really hate it.”said Hyuna.

“Chill baby. You still have us. We’ll always support and help you.”said 4Minute.

“Thanks.”said Hyuna and hugged them.

“Btw, who is that guy? He is kind of cute.”said Jihyun.

“Yah…. He’s mine.”said Sohyun.

“No, he’s mine.”said Jiyoon interrupted.

“You guys….”said Hyuna and just smile watching her friends.

“So, you reject him?”said Gayoon.

“Yeah. I don’t even know him, how can I like him.”said Hyuna.

“Then, you don’t want to try to know him. Maybe, he can be your true love.”said Gayoon again.

“I don’t think so. Plus, I’m not ready to have a boyfriend.”said Hyuna.

“All I can say now is as a friend , we will support you.”said Gayoon.

“Thanks, Gayoon. Love you.”said Hyuna and hugged her members again.

 

The next day,

In Class

“Thank you, Sir.”said 5B.

“Yah, I just found out that guy name?”said Jihyun.

“Are you serious? I thought that you guys were joking yesterday.”said Hyuna.

“Of course not. He look different from the other guy those used to confess to you. He’s cute.”said Jihyun.

“What his name?”asked Gayoon.

“From what I know is, his name is Baekhyun. He is form 5A.”said Jihyun.

“He’s smart. That meke me want him more.”said Sohyun.

“No, he will be mine.’said Jiyoon.

“Wait, he is the nerd Baekhyun right?”said Gayoon.

“Yup. Why?”reply Jiyoon.

“Now I remember. He’s the one who like Hyuna since we were new students in this school. He always look at Hyuna although we were there with Hyuna. Can’t you guys notice?”said Gayoon.

“Really!”said the other except for Hyuna.

“Wow… I really impressive.”said Jihyun.

“Better give him to Hyuna.That’s mean he really like you.”said Jiyoon.

“You guys can take him. I don’t want him”said Hyuna.

While they were happily talking to each other, suddenly someone come to their class.

“Can I see Kim Hyuna?”said a guy.

“Yes.”said Hyuna.

“Follow me.”said the guy.

Hyuna follow him until they reached at a place.

“For you.”said the guy a gave her a gift.

“What is this?” said Hyuna.

“Something. You will know it after you open it.”said the guy.

“From who? You?”asked Hyuna.

“No. It’s form my friend, who got rejected from you yesterday.”explained the guy.

“Oh, Baekhyun. Can you give him back?”said Hyuna.

“No, He give it to you because at least give him chance to be your friend.”said the guy.

“Friend?” said Hyuna.

“Yeah, friend. Can he?”asked the guy.

“Then, it’s okay. But I’m not giving him a hope.”said Hyuna straight forward.

“I understand. Btw I’m his friend, Luhan. For me, Baekhyun friend is consider as my friend.”said the guy again.

“Okay. Thanks also for being my friend and say thank you a lot for the gift to Baekhyun.”said Hyuna and walked to her class.

When she reached her class, she told her friends about Baekhyun and Luhan.

“See, I told you.He really like you. And he really suit for you.”said Jihyun.

“No, he just want to be my friend.”said Hyuna.

“Correction. After you rejected him.”said Jiyoon.

“Agh…. Whatever.”said Hyuna.

The 4minute members keep talking until the bell rings and show that school is over.

 

So what gonna happen the next chapter???? WAIT OK :D

Thanks a lot to my subscribers and please comments.