Chapter 2 - Trouble

Dance With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey,” came a voice from behind him.

SeHun turned to see who had held him back.

SeHun turned around and found himself face to face with an unknown girl. She was pretty enough he mused but it was not the face he was looking for. Not surprisingly, SeHun felt nothing at her perceived beauty.

“Yes?” said SeHun curtly, arching one eyebrow. What did this girl want? Probably another of his fan girls he acquired tonight.

“I’m so sorry. I could not help myself,” she said breathlessly, her hand fluttering to . Her voice was high-pitched and annoying to SeHun’s ears. “I saw your performance and it was so great I just had to meet you. I’m-”

SeHun cut across her, interrupting her mindless bumbling, “I really couldn’t care less.” His tone was flat and uncaring. The smile fell off her face, forming an ‘O’ of surprise. She looked like a fish gasping for breath. SeHun turned his back on her and began walking towards the cab he had stopped.

“Arrogant bastard!” he heard her shout as he got into the car.

“Where to?” the driver asked. SeHun gave him the address and settled himself back, closing his eyes. The energy from the crowd still pumped in his blood. Unbidden, the face from the crowd floated into his mind from his subconscious. He jerked his eyes open.

Seriously SeHun? You are obsessing over a face you have never met before. Pull yourself together, he told himself none too kindly.

“We’re here,” the driver said, pulling into the driveway of his brothers’ four bedroom flats. Quickly, he paid the driver and got out, making his way up the pathway to the front door.

SeHun patted his jeans pocket looking for his keys. His search became urgent when he realised they were missing. He could not recall picking them up off his dresser. His heart stopped beating then picked up with a frantic speed. He would have to call either SuHo or Kai to open the front door for him.

Riinnggg~ Riiinnggg~

“What?” Kai barked into the mouthpiece of the phone, “SeHun?”

“Hey Kai,” SeHun said using his best wheedling voice, “Hyung could you open the front door for me? I seemed to have left my keys on my dresser top.”

He heard some rustling around then Kai responded, “Yup you did. Maybe I should wake SuHo so he could fit on you…”

“Kai! No!” SeHun pleaded, “I’ll do anything.”

“I think it’ll be more fun seeing you cower under the wrath of SuHo,” Kai laughed, his tone f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter