Uptight

ChanBaek Collection

(a/n) sorry for some errors, if you see any. Is this considered a drabble? yes or no? hahaha. either way, it's just a concept out of my boredom.

 

It was just a typical day at the park.

“Baek!” Chanyeol called out loudly from behind as he tried to surprise the blonde boy.

Baekhyun froze in horror and dropped the book that he was reading on the soiled ground.

“Eeeh. Yeol. You’re such a kid!” Baekhyun grunted and then pouted nonchalantly as he picked the book up and shook of some of the dirt that came with it.

The other cackled continuously until he was out of breath.

“So, you done?” Baekhyun glared at the tall boy while he took the empty seat beside him on the wooden bench.

“Yeah. You looked your worst today, I just can’t seem not to laugh” Chanyeol gave a sheepish grin towards him and let out a short chuckle.

“Thanks to you, I’ll be having my heart attack soon.” Baekhyun sighed as he turned his attention to his book once again.

“You’re no goodie!” It was Chanyeol’s turn to pout this time.

“Yeah, yeah. I know. You keep on saying that.” Baekhyun responded as he lifted onto another page, not taking away his glance.

“Because you really are!” Chanyeol stuck out his tongue like a child for Baekhyun to see.

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes after gazing away from Chanyeol.

“Anyway, what brings you here?” He asked the giant casually.

“Why? Is it wrong for your boyfriend to accompany you?” Chanyeol replied.

“To accompany? I think you came to pester me.” Baekhyun countered him with a sarcastic statement.

“Sheesh. You’re so mean.” Chanyeol scrunched his nose and moved closer to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun did not respond and he leaned closer to his boyfriend as well until some time when Chanyeol initiated another conversation.

“I just came here to give you this, Mr. Smarty-Pants.” Chanyeol took a brown paper bag and immediately took out a single stick of ice cream drop.

Baekhyun scanned through what Chanyeol was holding and he seemed disinterested.

“I can’t eat that, Yeol. You know I’ve had sore throat since the other day.” Baekhyun lifted another page of the book as he read.

“Oh, I totally forgot about that. Just share this with me. Let’s finish this together.” Chanyeol smiled brightly towards him carefully getting on Baekhyun’s good side.

“You know I can’-“ Baekhyun was purposefully interrupted by Chanyeol.

“If you don’t eat this with me, I’d shout ‘I LOVE BYUN BAEKHYUN’ right here!” Chanyeol exclaimed excitedly while laughing.

“Stop it, Yeol. There are a lot of people taking their peaceful stroll. You’d just embarrass yourself and disturb them. Noise pollution is bad.” Baekhyun’s words were cold as ever.

“In a count of 3…” Chanyeol started counting as he ignored Baekhyun’s whimsical statements.

“2…”

“1…”

“I’m not buying your threats, Park Chanyeol.” Baekhyun stuck out his tongue towards Chanyeol.

“I LOVE BYUN BAEKHYUN!” Chanyeol shouted at the top of his lungs.

Mortified, Baekhyun reached for Chanyeol’s mouth to cover the hell out of it. He skimmed through his surroundings to see some eyes darting towards their direction.

“Pabo! Why did you do that?!” Baekhyun’s eyes were still wide with shock.

“I said, I’d do it right? I’m a man of my words, Baek.” He chuckled relentlessly trying to annoy Baekhyun more.

“So, would you eat this with me now? I’d be happy to scream again a second time. It really feels good.” He laughed again mockingly.

“Alright, alright. You’re such a brat, you know that?” Baekhyun scooted closer to him to open the ice cream Chanyeol had brought.

Baekhyun knew that he would not win Chanyeol’s stubbornness.

With their faces closer together and the ice cream was in between them, Chanyeol took the first dip and started his side of the ice cream. When Baekhyun was starting with his, Chanyeol abruptly removed the ice cream in between swiftly until their lips were slanting with each other. In shock, Baekhyun pulled away, flushing red out of embarrassment.

“That was not part of the deal.” Unable to look at Chanyeol for a minute.

“Yes, but I like kissing you anyway.” Chanyeol smiled as he cupped Baekhyun’s face with his large hands.

“Don’t! You’ve caused enough ruckus.” Baekhyun whispered as their faces were close to each other again.

Baekhyun knew that his boyfriend wouldn’t listen. He then shut his eyes tightly and felt the damp, soft lips on his once again-- this time, the kiss lasted longer.

“Pabo.” Was all that Baekhyun could say while still blushing red.

“Hehe, you’re too cute my sweet, Uptight Prince.” Chanyeol said as he took Baekhyun on his chest and wrapped him with his long arms as he enjoyed their warmth together.

 

(a/n) so is this already FLUFFY? hahaha.